Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What websites do you check in first when you start your PC?

Floris

Exactly what the title says.

After you come home from a day at school, work or whatever you do during the day (That does not include being on the interwebz). Which websites do you check in first with?

Mine are the following:

Equestria Daily, Mlpforums, Youtube, Tumblr and Newgrounds (sometimes).

I check funnyjunk.com/mlp which is a board I run and attend a lot. Nothing much happes on it anymore though, but I still check on it daily. 

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to cycle around a few sites.

• Email (I've gotten into the habit of checking it whenever I get on, or off, a computer)

• Mlpforums

• Facebook (for messenger)

• Funnyjunk

• Derpibooru

The rest is general browsing, with whatever in researching that day :P

Hmm...on a daily basis I visit a couple of my art sites (usually Tumblr and Instagram) first, then the forums, and then an anime forum I'm a part of. :P 

Almost always the first site I visit is MLPForums. Yeah, part of it that is in regards to my duty as a mod, but most of all I just love it here. This place is really like a second home to me.

After that it's usually my Twitter & Tumble profiles, followed by YouTube. XD

• Brohoof 1

Derpibooru to see if anyone posted my art or left a comment on a pic I'm watching.

Used to do deviantART for regular notifications (favorite, comment, etc) but now I usually use the phone app.

Sometimes this site.

as soon as i turn on my computer i check MLP forums, than i proceed to do my every day login rewards for warthunder and robocraft, than i open skype and sometimes check my gmail and facebook :P

Edited by Ju88snow

I check up on my email first and foremost, then I check here and then deviantArt (not so much anymore though, I'm rather inactive there :awuh: ). I also check on Skype & Steam, see if I missed anything, then get online and reply to stuff when I have the time.

Different. Sometimes I check this forum first, sometimes I check the german MLP Forum Bronies.de first and sometimes an other side like DeviantArt, Derpibooru, YT or a german weather side called Wetteronline.