Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you find this site?

Lady Rarity Pony

• 1 month later...

I learned about this site from a friend I had who used to be a member here. At the time I was too young to join, but now here I am!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I ran into this place with a pretty old account many years ago, after getting bored of using PonySquare/BronySquare. I signed up and then a while later I kinda just left because I didn't understand how to use the site and I was shy to try to reach out to others, since I deal with anxiety. And now after the shut down of PonySquare/Bronysquare, decided to give this place a second chance, and been trying to be more active and getting involved...So that's how things begin for me in a new place, lol

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
(edited)

I searched up a few questions on Google and they lead me to some theads on here. After lurking for a few months, I decided to finally join.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 1

I remember this forum mentioned on EqD from maybe 2011 or 2012? Sometime around then, but had taken a sabbatical from ponies for a few years to focus on my career. When I came back I ended up finding some fan music of my character and when I went looking for the artist to thank them, that lead me to pony.fm. I noticed that was one of the child sites of Poniverse and started looking at some of their other services, saw the forum and have been here ever since.

I don't remember exactly how I found this site, but it I remember looking up active Brony sites back around September of 2017, as many have been shut down over the years......... I found this place and lurked as guest for a short time before I decided to just jump in, cuz why not? ^_^

I was searching the web high and low for my little pony spoilers in 2014 and then stumbled upon this website in the process. I looked around the site and found a lotta stuff I liked and related to. After about a week of coming to the site I made an account.:grin:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used google search. I found this forum in late 2017 after becoming a fan of the show. I lurked around occasionally, until I decided to make an account a couple of months ago. Glad I did. The community here is nice.

• 2 weeks later...