Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Write a note to your younger self using only 2 words

Guest90210

• 2 weeks later...

For myself around October 2007: Doctor, now!

For myself in mid to late 2013: Forget *ex-girlfriend's name* (Oh, that's harsh I know. But this was when we rekindled our friendship and then I stupidly fell in love again and then in 2015 I was a nervous wreck and then it ended very coldly with no explanation. 2015 was hard enough to have this, too. But I can't deny that it was poetic the way that I quit college in 2013 and put my happiness into being with my ex, and then right after she went away everything coalesced together to get me back into college, in great part because of me having joined community orchestra to get closer to her. That is like poetry on a fictional level right there [and it goes much further than that])

For myself in early 2018: Feet important (seems silly, but it would certainly send the message of "Go to the doctor about your foot NOW)

If I only could pick one, definitely the first. I'm fairly certain that if had taken care of the first, I would have a girlfriend. The third is the only one that would probably still happen, but I don't know that, as I don't know what actually caused my foot problems.

Edited by Envy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...