Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's are your life goals?

Slurpy

Well, I quit my job two years ago to go back to University and study for a degree in Music Production. It was a lot to give up but at the same time felt like the right thing to do. In just under a year I'll be starting my dissertation on the dynamic audio of video games and their compositional approaches.

So I suppose I'd like to get into the music biz, preferably game composition of some sort.

• 9 months later...

To be a designer / fashion designer, and to study at the Royal Academy we have here to gain the title "Master of Arts".  :P

Edited by Guest

To pass High School with multiple C to A GCSE's/Grades then go to 6th Form (It's pretty much just Year 12 and 13) Then set off for College and study Biology and Marine Biology, then go to University and study the same stuff and to end my journey I will travel to America and obtain a Marine Biologists Career and live happily, yeah I got this on a small and simple plan in my head.

• Brohoof 1

Twenty acres for pasture and crops, preferably near running water. New Earth Nation would be an option, but I don't know that it will ever get off the ground.

• 10 months later...

I have a few crucial ones.

• To be fully happy with myself
  • To conquer my anxiety to some extent
  • To be able to live with my boyfriend

Those are the main ones I think. There are many things I cannot do, but I am hoping that I can do those at the very least.

To figure out my life goals. I don't even know what I want to pursue in terms of careers.

Probably become something pro. e.g, artist, photographer, etc. Of course, you don't make a lot of money in that department and it's actually quite hard to succeed, but eh, as long as you have enough money, it doesn't matter imo.

1. Find a job I genuinely enjoy, not just something that brings the money in. I want to wake up and look forward to going to work, not just wake up wanting to curl into a ball but force myself up for the sake of money.

2. Visit Japan. It is something I have always wanted to do since I was 13.

To do reckless shit that other people would be afraid of doing. Travelling across the globe is a close second though.