Do you pour the milk or the cereal first?

Not Yellow Diamond

204 users have voted

1. 1. Do you pour the milk or the cereal first?

• Cereal
    • Milk

If you pour the milk first, the cereal will cause the milk to splash and make a mess.

Don't be a heathen.

"I still believe that peace and plenty and happiness can be worked out some way. I am a fool."

-Kurt Vonnegut

Hard to believe this thread has 10 pages of responses but I myself always pour my cereal first. This HAS lead to those embarrassing moments when you have a big ol bowl of cereal only to find out you have no milk and now you gotta eat dry cereal. Yes this can be mitigated by pouring the milk first but I always over estimate how much milk I need.

• Brohoof 1

OBVIOUSLY THE CEREAL!! Otherwise... well I don't know what! Why do most people pour in the cereal first? Why do we do anything???? :ooh:  

THIS MESSAGE IS ENCRYPTED AND PROTECTED BY THE INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS!!!!

img-38649-1-img-38649-1-img-38649-1-img-

• 1 year later...

I might eat 3 or 4 bowls of cereal in a year. I definitely don't eat it often; but when I do, I pour the cereal first.

Sometimes I'll drink the milk afterwards (especially if it tastes like Fruity Pebbles), but I really shouldn't.

• Brohoof 2

Okay, I'm terribly sorry everyone... But... I pour my milk first. :blush:

I know, I know, it's probably the worst thing I can ever do in my life, but that's the way my parents have always done it and it's the way I was raised, so... Blame my parents. :P 

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 1

signature.png.2574f48d07cf29114915c690da0799ec.png

Ask me something! (If you want to...)                         Ask A Wannabe

It depends on what is your primary ingredient is, because the first will dictate the second. I like to add uncooked oatmeal. I also like to have 2 different cereals, alternating a bowl of one then a bowl of the other.

Edited by Merry Brony 2A
  • Brohoof 2

This is my new signature.

Neither. I'm that guy that eats dry cereal. I usually eat it from a cup with no spoon too. I drink my cereal.

The Tractor Pulling Brony

"2 years long, and still pulling strong"

Thank you to everyone! This has been the happiest 2 years of my life and I owe 90% of it to you guys:P.

Stay Awesome MLP Forums!!!