How Old Are You?  

498 users have voted

1. 1. How Old Are You?

• 13-17
    • 18-24
    • 25-34
    • 35-64
    • 65+

I would say the average age for bronies is 16-20.

I'd agree with this all the senior highschool students and those who just left are the biggest demographic. I'm 25 but there are older than me. The other thing to take into consideration is that the fandom is aging the majority of people who are going to be into it are already so the average age wont go down. The ride never ends.

23 and counting. Still gleefully saying I can be carefree rebellious young and avoid most responsibility. :please:

As long as you have an income there is little to stop that.

I just turned 26. And I finally moved my vote into the right bracket. (I'm not used to being able to delete and revote on forums... Why back in my day, that couldn't be done. Lol)

Current point and time I am 21. 22 in june, but everyone tends to mistake me for a teenager. Sometimes 16 or 17 it's annoying whenever i go out and someone  ask how old I am, they always have the OH MY GOD face/ >_>

I'm 31 but I look and act younger then I am and can get mistaken for 17-19. This actually happens to me a lot. I don't mind since I don't feel I've changed all that much.

haha i'm 25 and look and act 16 still lol

• Brohoof 1

26 here. Funny thing is I have a 20 year old brother that people always assume is older than me. ^_^

People at school/work and random people I meet usually think I look like I'm still in high school (or just graduated) all the time. People are usually like :wau: when I tell them I'm 26.

A good thing I guess?

Honestly the only thing I've noticed that's changed since I was 16 (which seems to be about the average age in this thread) is that TIME GOES BY WAAAYYYYY faster than back when I was in high school.

I mean where did 2014 go!?!? :blink: 

Edited by steve88

Calling in at the expected age of the fandom, with a whopping 18 years, the perfect age to crush my father's aspirations for me to get into cars and football, in lieu of candy-coloured horses. :P 

• Brohoof 3

Howdy, i dont mind sharing my age, especially now that i know its not weard for a guy my age to care for mlp. Im 18 years old and going on 19 next month, less than 30 days, woohoo. Lol. I had to read everyones post first before deciding to post. I was afraid someone might laugh at me for being a 19 year old guy that likes mlp. I dont want people to think im gay or a pervert or a wierdo or anthing else people seem to assume about bronies.