You Have Three Wishes, What Do You Wish For?

DiscordedBrony

(edited)

My three wished would be:

• A flying ticket to Iceland, to @JonasDarkmane :wub:
  • Enough money so that I could rent my own room, so I could move out
  • To pass this year, I have do this school year again because I didn't finish all my reports.
Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

1: To not be type 1 diabetic any more and to have all my health problems fixed!

2: To have enough money to live happily and not have to worry about any monetary problems again

3: To at my own will, transform to and from an Alicorn with the power of nature (I would be earth brown and my cutie mark would be a tree inside a leaf green heart made of the trees roots!) when ever i want, with no repercussions of any form!

Now if only that could come true! lol,

1. A replete compendium regarding the rules and restrictions of wishes

2. A very skilled Lawyer

3. I'mma save this one for later

1. More money than I could ever spend in a lifetime!
Number one really knocked it out for me!

One hundred trillion Weimar Reichsmarks?

• Brohoof 1

I only need one wish. The ability to manifest my thoughts into reality. It's effectively infinite wishes.

• 1 year later...

Oh dear what a difficult question! I do have some ideas in my mind though.

1. Enough money to help my friends in need

2. This might sound weird but a hotel

3. A dragon companion

XD I'd be the kind of person that would work around the rules and try to find any loopholes possible.

I can't wish for more wishes...? Well, I wish I could wish for more wishes :orly:

I can't do that either? Well, then I wish for more genies that still have to grant my wishes :umad:

After ticking off a genie like that, it would probably be best to make my first wish "I wish none of my wishes will ever backfire on me and will function in the way I intend them to."

Well, if I absolutely had to play by the rules, my three wishes would probably be as follows

1. To have the body I've always wanted
  2. To have the house I've always wanted with no taxes or upkeep needed
  3. To have the superpowers I've always wanted

Superheroes are overworked? pfff, that's only if I choose to go out looking to help literally everyone in the world. I'll know to take breaks.... and by take breaks, I mean use them as a toy and not really ever do the whole "vigilante justice" thing.

1. To be turned into my ideal cis-gendered man-self.

2. For rape to be a thing of the past, like maybe it could only exist in history books and people would tsk and say, "I can't believe how barbaric people were in the past..."

3. Make people have the ability to treat people of any background with respect and decency...?

• Brohoof 1

1. Wish for Discord's powers

2. Wish for nothing

3. Wish for nothing

This way, any time I wish for anything, I could just make it happen with my own will rather than the genie's and that can go on for the rest of my life.

1. I wish to freely control my age and the age of others.

2. I wish for the ability to have memorized and understood the important contents of any book by touching it with both of my hands.

3. I wish to have the ability to Teleport me and others anywhere I please.

(edited)

1. For everyone in the world to like me.

2. No need to eat, drink or sleep just to live, just optional.

3. I can be good at everything! 

Edited by d^_^b

1. It may be obvious, but yeah, money. Money brings freedom and opportunity; two things I want.

2. The ability to transform at will into anything I choose. This can be an animal such as a bird if I want to fly, or fantastic things like a dragon or even a cartoon character. The possibilities are endless. 

3. Finally, I think I'd wish for an end to medical maladies. No need for medicines, doctors or insurance companies with their red tape, just bypass the BS and end the suffering. 

• Brohoof 1

Oh, this is easy.

1. Become a woman. First and foremost.

2. Be financially stable for the rest of my life. I don't need 20 miliion bucks. I just want my bills paid off and enough money to keep me going until I die.

3. For profit to stop being the one thing that the US goes for.

1) Transformation powers which can be triggered at will. It would be a lot of fun seeing the world from different perspectives.

2) Protection of our planet and all living creatures on earth from galactic disasters. No more worrying about the sun exploding the universe crunching itself, the universe becoming too distant, asteroids destroying us or even the planet blowing itself up. The earth will last forever!

3) Immortality. Now the earth has been secured for the long term, I'd like to enjoy it.

• 2 years later...
(edited)

I would wish for

1. an identical magic lamp

2. an identical magic lamp

3. an identical magic lamp

and then using the identical magic lamps I would wish for more identical magic lamps... And repeat until I had enough identical magic lamps :derp:  

Edited by Nsxile

(edited)

Wish 1 would be to have my truck completely restored, or at least have all the major issues that I can't afford right now fixed on it. :adorkable:

Wish 2 would be my wish to have a farm house in north Florida on a nice plot of land with a horse barn and horse or two. 

Wish 3 would be simple: A wish for a peaceful and happy rest of my years living on that farm with my boyfriend. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt