• Mama (or Mamma)
    • Tata
    • Majko
    • Abba
    • Pops
    • Mother
    • Father
    • Other (please explain in a post)

Usually its just mom and dad, but when I need to get their attention in a loud or crowded room its their first name

(If my dads being a jerk, then its his middle name cause he hates his middle name ^^)

• Brohoof 2

"Mom" and "Dad" Although, I, when facetious, occasionally call my dad by his first name (which is my first name). "Hi Rob." "Hi Rob."

Inlaws are first name basis. It used to be Mr. And Mrs. until pops told me "knock it off already."

• Brohoof 2

If I'm talking about them to someone else, I say "mother," "mum," or "father".

If I'm talking to them I just point at them and say "you," I'm not sure why but calling them variations of the standard parental names (mom/mother/momma/mum, dad/daddy/father) makes me extremely uncomfortable.

I call my mother 'mum'. My biological dad has been out of the picture since I was small so Id probably call him by his actual first name, he hasn't earned the right to be called dad. As for my step father, he's only been in the picture for a few years so I can't really call him 'dad', so I refer to him by his name.

• Brohoof 1

I used to call them both "mama" and "papa." Though at some point that got shorted to "ma" and "pa," which I still call them by when they're around.

Though when talking to other people I'll use "mother" and "father," or the shortened version of their actual name.  :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm Taiwanese, so mom and dad are automatically "Mama" (媽媽) and "Papa" (爸爸). There's also the alternative "Muqin" (母親) and "Fuqin" (父親), but they are usually too formal for casual use. Collectively as parents they are referred to either "Bama" (爸媽) or "Fumu" (父母).

• Brohoof 1