How Long Did It Take You To Get Your Forum Rank?

ShyForever

Not really. It's taken me a little over a year to get here. I JUST became a bunny~! *hop* E:3

Also, that avatar was fast, darkwingmare! I like.  :orly:

Wohoo, we're bunny buddies then! :3 *hop hop*

Aww, thanks.  :D  I kinda... Saw the mane-do in the episode and I just had to printscreen it, because it was kinda swell. <3 I'm one of those people.

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." - Dr.Seuss

DeviantArt YouTube Tumblr ♥ Ask Flutters voice

It took me quite a long time just to reach parasprite as I don't post that much outside of forum games and posts there don't count.  I'm slowly progressing towards attaining the butterfly rank now though.

nlBj0sq.png

I post so pathetically slow. 1 week to muffin, 2 more weeks to cupcake, 2 months to parasprite, another month to butterfly, a month to squirrel... And I'm trying to become a bunny by next week.

img-37231-1-img-37231-1-img-37231-1-img-

'Make me your Queen'

Sig by Wheatley

I don't even know my own forum badge, and I don't think it's too important. I'll probably figure it out when I post this. I got it within a spaced out span of time, so I'm not really sure how long it took.

Enter the Forest...

• 4 months later...

Actually, I'm still considering submitting a request to become an Admin so I can get the Alicorn rank, but I'm worried I've not been on the forums long enough to be able to see if I'm valid for being made one yet.

6 months, that's how long It's taken me to just reach rank squirrel. I'm not very active on the forums though, so there might be more active people here with higher ranks in a shorter time period.

You have your whole life left, so much to do, so much time to do it.

Use it wisely; Because you will never get a second chance.

Ocs https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KsjJPI0_DDAFarIByu6GZmrqhUgnKZO5Uu1zC0rXW6w/edit

Tumblr:https://special-minds.tumblr.com

I go through periods of almost no activity other than the occasional status update, and periods of time where I am posting all the time. I joined in September 2015. It took me about a year to get to the Changeling rank.

Ranking is important also brohooves are too. I have become pony recently and took more than a year.  For me, the more important thing is being loved  by my friends and the community. I hope this forum lasts forever and i am planning to stay here as long as i live :)

Edited by Kenshiro

rsz_11mane_six.png

I've only been posting here for only three weeks and already I've reached the rank of bunny. I post here everyday although how many times I post varies from day to day.

rainbowfalls_sig.png.9f23ec82e216af1315704914cd3052b1.png

With my newest rank, Unicorn, it took me over 4 years. Highest posting rank on the site and it took me 4 years, but I guess I finally got it. XD Which the amount of posts I have done here is more than any other forum I have been on, combined.

• Brohoof 2

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

I've been on here since late April 2016 and I got my Phoenix rank two weeks ago. I'm going to be away from the forums for most of the holiday season so I'll fall behind quite a bit, but when I come back I'll undoubtedly catch up again very quickly. There's just no shutting me up sometimes.  :please:

• Brohoof 1