Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite High School Memory

TomokoKuroki

• 2 months later...

When a friend of mine got his ass beat for talking crap and trying to pick on another kid.  He totally deserved it. 

It’s a favorite memory now because the kid he got beat up by is now Swae Lee, lol. 

I don’t know if any of y’all have actually heard of him.  I went to school with him.  But here’s one popular song he’s featured in.

• Brohoof 3

There is a fond memory I have of me and a friend of mine waiting for my bro. In a shiny red Mitsubishi we played rock music obnoxiously loud while waiting outside haha obviously school being over everyone walking while my friend went outside of the window waving as we played some Thunderstruck by acdc and some Metallica songs haha.

• Brohoof 1

I don’t have a singular favorite memory but rather a general one. I had some great teachers and took some really fun classes!

• 2 months later...

Once I volunteered to answer homeworks' paragraph questions on the lesson with VERY strict teacher. I didn't  memorize it well (as well as my classmates) and I had to rely on my logic and after this the teacher complimented my logic and gave me excellent mark! Also after the lesson my classmates thanked me for buying time (it were the last minutes of the lesson)

• Brohoof 1

Not quite. Used to skip classes and avoid extra curricular stuff.

There were no clubs either, so it was boring. Most of my time I spent goofing around on my laptop mid class, playing melty blood and castlevania dracula x.

On the other hoof, I once hacked into the account of a douchebag and changed his password and recovery mail for the online homework platform the highschool used. Did it for the lulz, honestly I never got to know him until 2 years later when he walked up to treaten me, and he was trembling like jell-o. I was smirking at the sight. A huge blob of fat was scared of a skinny geek who held a pencil on his lips. He never did anything anyway. He never had the balls to start a fight. Last I heard about him was that he was took to a nearby hill by the local cartel he worked for and got beat up and left for dead due treachery. Serves him well, if you ask me. He's a huge parasistic chicken who always depended on scaring others to live on.

• Brohoof 1

Idk if i wrote everything correctly, but at the Romanian subject, my teacher was presenting us some romanian hip hop which is based on something like literature, I mean what we need to learn for the baccalaureate. It was so cool! B) That is my favorite high school memory. :fluttershy:

High school doesn't exist in Ireland so I unfortunately have no memory. :P I did however used to think that in high school, it was perfectly acceptable to sing at your friends and dance around the table in the cafe... but that's obviously not true. :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

Being on stage crew, most specifically doing spotlights for the senior year musical, Beauty and the Beast. :twi:

I don't have that many great memories from high school but I loved being on stage crew and helping to be a part of something. It took me until junior year to finally gather up the courage to join, and sometimes I wish I had joined a year or two earlier, but maybe I wouldn't have been ready for it yet.

My friend and I (we had a group called "the nine" which was comprised of our regular lunch table group and we would always hangout at the chinatown by our school. Specifically in the park and playground. 

There was this hangout we had shortly after some "bad" things were going on in my life and it was just what I needed to recover. We went into this area that was underconstruction where we would always like to hangout. Climbed to the top of this bridge for the first and wow was it just a great time.

Edited by Miss

• 2 weeks later...

Leaving high school. XD

On a slightly more serious note..

I don't have that many fond memories of high school considering I was bullied for 3 years straight.

Tho I do have some fun memories.

Third year? Entire class finishing 90% of all the assignments in one go and playing Half-Life and Counter-Strike in most of our classes. Even got our teachers playing too. Had some competitions too, which was fun.

• 1 year later...

I wouldn't say there's a single defining moment, but meeting my old friend group and bonding with them is something I still treasure, even though most of us have gone our separate ways and I'm now only in regular contact with a couple of them.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Heasol said:

When I left the building for the last time. :coco:

Saaame!!

Actually my favorite memory was when my teacher said “I’m going on maternity leave” and she just up and left (it was the end of the class period anyways). No one had any idea she was pregnant the whole time and it was already her 9th month :blink:

Edited by ExplosionMare

I have a lot of good memories from those days but I have to say my favorite moment was when I was in 10th grade with my friend group and one of my friends had beef with someone else on the opposite team of ultimate frisbee later in the year. What ended up happening is my friend attempted to start a fight and we were all going to jump in if a fight started but it never ended up happening. My friend was sent to in school suspension but he went out and chilled behind a building on the school property the entire time and when we walked back in, he joined the line and we talked, and nobody ever found about it. 

• Brohoof 1

When I got bullied. High school is prime ground for bullying. Don't stand out, but also stand out... High school is kinda like my duck yard, or a prison. >_>