Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite School Subject

~Natural Beauty~

• 1 year later...

Art. Loved the amount of freedom we had and it was a pretty fun class overal..

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I really didn't liked school not just because of learning problem, but because of those bad classmates who started to beat me up for no reason. :(

But still, my favorite subject is English, that is (or was) the only subject that l could possibly learn. :oh_golly:

My favourite was music, simply because I was already pretty good at guitar and had a good knowledge of music theory so all the assignments were super easy for me, and the practical ones were really fun (I never really got why, as a teacher, you'd design entire assessments around an ability to play instruments when most kids in the class couldn't play anything, it always seemed kinda cruel). Maths was also a good subject for me, it wasn't ever something I particularly enjoyed but I was always naturally pretty good at it and so could get away with putting in less effort.

Worst subjects for me were physics (just couldn't get into it at that age, I'd prefer it now though) and geography (I'd still hate it).

(edited)

Psychology! Aside from all the papers I had to write, I found it very interesting even if I was learning something very small about the brain. I also like English, but some of the more recent years of English have been difficult.

Edited by ExplosionMare
Not going to end on a rhyme

I'd say math. Math in school doesn't give you anything hard or advanced like in university, but it isn't easy either, so for me there was a perfect balance between challenge and joy from solving things

History's always been my favorite.  Not so much on the war history like it seems all history nerds are, but on societies and systems and how people lived before us.

Close second would be my Computer aided drafting/machining class because it had a very clear practical use, I was making things on machines in the building. Didn't like my teacher in the second year though.

• 2 months later...