Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

8 hours ago, Longhaul said:

*boops longhaul

Luna's Boop Box is a fortress of solitude?

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Cypherhoof said:

*boops longhaul

Luna's Boop Box is a fortress of solitude?

Sure, why wouldn't it be?  *re-boops @Cypherhoof*

57 minutes ago, Aqua shine said:

*boops to @Aqua shine*

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Cypherhoof said:

Ah well - I am sure Luna finds your assistance invaluable, but it would be nice if you dusted in the Beer Lounge once in a while too? :)

I was just heading that way.  Besides, it's Luna's turn in the fortress of solitude.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Longhaul said:

I was just heading that way.  Besides, it's Luna's turn in the fortress of solitude.

That would explain why it seems to be lurking within booping range of those creme doughnuts Celestia likes so much...

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Too quiet hither!!! That's definitely a forum malfunction!!! *huffs sarcastically and boops @Longhaul (How's it going, mine friend?) @Cypherhoof (offers more coffee to stay awake that unholy Monday) @Jade Fire (hugs and nuzzles) @Fluttershy Friend (I need to address all the comments, I know!) @Hybrid Theory (simply a heartily boop and nuzzle)*

2298367.thumb.jpg.ac50d704f28830e56e31d7897b4bdec1.jpg

*boops back the royal blue snoot, and adds more for any yellow snoots or catpone snoots that may be lurking in starry manes :)

Coffee is always welcome, but being me, also always available :)

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Cypherhoof said:

*boops back the royal blue snoot, and adds more for any yellow snoots or catpone snoots that may be lurking in starry manes :)

Surely. Tis a constant concern of mine, warn the residents afore starting the interstellar brushing :orly:

2 minutes ago, Cypherhoof said:

Coffee is always welcome, but being me, also always available :)

I had no doubt in thee, mine valorous coffee-expert friend *hugs* How beest thee lately?

Just now, Longhaul said:

Thank you.  I fear you have enough worries of your own, but I do appreciate your concern. *hugs*

*nuzzles* I decided to address the "worries" as they arrive. Still mine friends need me and I shall try to be hither some time. The book needeth attention and I shall do mine best to get some daily limit of words written likewise.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

Surely. Tis a constant concern of mine, warn the residents afore starting the interstellar brushing :orly:

I had no doubt in thee, mine valorous coffee-expert friend *hugs* How beest thee lately?

I am doing quite well, my princess - spent a weekend with my special somepony, followed by a weekend visiting my family back in the north of england; have an interesting conference to attend tomorrow, too :)

How is life treating you?

46 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

*boops to @Alexshy (getting by but struggling), and boops and hugs to @Fluttershy Friend*

*boops also to @Cypherhoof*

*boops the grey snoot likewise; sorry to hear you are struggling, was hoping your new desk jockey stint would be getting easier by now.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Cypherhoof said:

boops the grey snoot likewise; sorry to hear you are struggling, was hoping your new desk jockey stint would be getting easier by now.

Job's going better, just have other things that are getting me down.  September isn't the best of months for me.

1 minute ago, Cypherhoof said:

I am doing quite well, my princess - spent a weekend with my special somepony, followed by a weekend visiting my family back in the north of england; have an interesting conference to attend tomorrow, too :)

Tis soundeth wondrous, mine lief. Especially the first two positions :orly:

1 minute ago, Cypherhoof said:

How is life treating you?

Well, as thou may know, we had an incident hither, treated appropriately and in time, still that costed me some stress. As the result I'm having some blood pressure problems at the moment, made an appointment with the medic on morrow, but... That shan't mean I'm leaving mine friends or mine literary efforts unattended. I have only 1/6 of the current chapter in the file, but I'm determined to boost the progress a zilch. As for the herd, mine time hither may be limited to certain parts of the day, but I'm positive about being active on the forum. I shall be less active at nights due to writing. One thing is to release Nightmare Night episode in November, another to postPONE :P it till next year (the latter hath no right to befall). Besides, things are about to become even more interesting *winks*

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Job's going better, just have other things that are getting me down.  September isn't the best of months for me.

Yeah, I can read that one; September has some... unfortunate memories for me, to the point I am glad I no longer live in the same house I once did, and am happier to be out of the city that month.

11 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Tis soundeth wondrous, mine lief. Especially the first two positions :orly:

Both are family I guess - newer or older - and what is life but the time one spends with those you care for?

11 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Well, as thou may know, we had an incident hither, treated appropriately and in time, still that costed me some stress. As the result I'm having some blood pressure problems at the moment, made an appointment with the medic on morrow, but...

look first to your own health, my princess - we would rather you were hale and hearty than overworked in an attempt to rush your literary efforts, especially if your blood pressure is not good.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

Well, as thou may know, we had an incident hither, treated appropriately and in time, still that costed me some stress. As the result I'm having some blood pressure problems at the moment, made an appointment with the medic on morrow, but...

I suffer a similar affliction, I do hope you can get it under control. *hugs and boops for the lunar princess*

On 9/17/2018 at 4:28 PM, Cypherhoof said:

look first to your own health, my princess - we would rather you were hale and hearty than overworked in an attempt to rush your literary efforts, especially if your blood pressure is not good.

On 9/17/2018 at 6:05 PM, Longhaul said:

I suffer a similar affliction, I do hope you can get it under control. *hugs and boops for the lunar princess*

*hugs and boops both dear friends* Thanks for your kind words! I shall try to be careful and prudent. As for mine literary work, I shall do mine best (while not overburdening myself) to release the current chapter as soon as possible, at least in October (early mayhap), the next one shalt go right after. I'm awfully sorry that the Nightmare Night chapter shalt be belated and released in November in the best case. Mayhap I could release the NMN episode earlier hither on MLPF (later it would be added to the appropriate chapter), we shall see.

*hugs @Fluttershy Friend and @Jade Fire*

*lures @Catpone Cerberus out of her mane to provide a boop and some belly rubs* :-D

I shall hit the hay earlier tonight...

761025.png.19194c0fb8630ae49ba7f93a7933f82e.png

• Brohoof 1