Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

6 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Still unworthy of your boops, though I will gladly reboop.

WRONG!!! :orly: Thou art among those ponies of the herd, whose appearance bringeth the instant good mood smile on mine muzzle.

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

WRONG!!! :orly: Thou art among those ponies of the herd, whose appearance bringeth the instant good mood smile on mine muzzle.

If this site weren't still in film noir mode, you'd see me blush.

Can't believe I forgot to boop @Alexshy ... Longhaul is a bad pony.

It's Super-Boopin'-time so get your snoots ready!

Just a couple of weeks ago, I came across these forums and Discord channel and...  I am booping everyone who was kind enough to welcome me here to MLPF!  I really, really like coming here!  Thank you for having me aaaaaaaaand here's a *boop!* and some kind words for you!  :) 

@Amtrak sw1 was the very first to come a' chuggin' along down the tracks!  Keep on, keepin' on, Amtrak!  :scoots:

@Mellow Mane was the first fellow cupcake to welcome me!  But cupcakes come in different colors and now that we're on black-and-white MLPF, I can't tell which flavor Mellow is! 

@TheTaZe is not afraid to be himself.  I like that!  *And* he's not afraid to give a reading in Discord at the Golden Oaks Library!  That was fun!  :dash:

@Sunset Rose has, to date, the cutest Twilight Sparkle avatar this pony haz evar seeeeeeeeeeeen!  :twismile:

@Lord Valtasar was Valtasar on Discord, but Lord Valtasar here and soon got promoted to Lord Valtasar on Discord so they matched!  Neeeeat.  =)

@Artemis has the best description of what it's like to have (and beat) anxiety and depression!  I have neither and I deeply enjoy relating a little to other people.  Go Artemis!  :mlp_yeehaa:

@Iam gets an extra boop for the private message conversations and warmth!  The world can always use more decent people being, well, decent to each other and Iam is just terrific at making a pony feel welcome!  :love: 

@R von Lohengramm (weren't you Error 404?) likes smileys!  =)  I like giving smileys because happiness is worth it!  So here, have another one!  =)

@Supreme Leader Rarity gave me a warm welcome too and with a name like that, it makes me wonder if there are other Supreme Leaders (like Supreme Leader Rainbow Dash and...  Supreme Leader Apple Jack and...  Supreme Leader, er, Fluttershy?)?  

@Dark Horse gets a boop because he added an awesome gif to my welcome page.  Cider for everypony!  8D

@darkwingmare had some warm words to share and they made me feel good and welcome!  =)

@Rixton was the first pony with an avatar that had glasses I'd ever seen and they make his avatar look pretty stylin'!  =)

@~C. Discord~ gave me a welcome too, but having watched Season One, I knew to be wary of him (still expecting some Chocolate Rain here to prove you're the real thing!), but...  he did give us a pretty handy Resource Map and he's into plushies, so what's not to like?  =)

@Totally Spicy BronyNumber 2A gets kickin' props for being a long-time fellow Dungeons and Dragons fan!  Roleplaying is a special realm all on its own and Totally *totally* gets that!  Woo!  :insert bro-hoof here!:

@Rikifive came in on the second page of welcomes and there at the bottom of Rikifive's signature is this beautiful gif of Twilight Sparkle just doing her thing!  Rikifive's signature is full of win!  And what a warm welcome!  =)    

(to be continued!)

@RainbowDashPrincess was nice enough to send me a nice welcome too!

So, everypony?  *sings chorus* "Have Yourself A Nice Day!" (see spoiler)

Spoiler

Because World Order is just so much fun!!  8D  

Honor and fun,

Summer Storm =)

• Brohoof 6

Boops back @Summer Storm
Thank you for you opinion on my OC, and I'm happy you fond this place awesome! Despite I was not really active these days because I has some frustrating business with the beginning of my studies, I am happy you
mentioned me here!

• Brohoof 3

Well, now that we have a bit of colour about the place again and can tell ponies apart, time for boops!

*boops the (still grey) snoot of @Longhaul in the hopes they are finally settling into their new role

*boops the seldom seen but now at last cyan again snoot of @Nature Tune (offers a fruit juice and a muffin) 

*notes the deep blue snoot of @Alexshy is a *little* different from the greyscale version, but boops anyhow; is surprised they have any flight feathers left, given their habit of using them as boop-substitutes... 

*searches diligently the starry and active mane of our princess, then gives up and waves a catnip mouse, so that the feline snoot of @Catpone Cerberus will reveal itself for boopage

*searches similarly the starry and active tail of our princess, seeking the yellow snoot of @Fluttershy Friend for further boopage

*pulls back the fluffy mane of  @Jade Fire so their lilac snoot may not go unbooped

and finally..

*is not fooled by the roseluck disguise of our host @Totally Totally, who is clearly clearly the pone formerly known as Lyra, and boops their snoot too :)

• Brohoof 2

*daintily boops @Cypherhoof* They grow really fast on the alicorns, tis why we are that fluffy *giggles* So dost not worry, mine lief, I shall be fine. *offers coffee as she recently received a good brand from human country Italy* Doth Lavazza sound fine enough for thee, mine coffee-wise friend?

22 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*daintily boops @Cypherhoof* They grow really fast on the alicorns, tis why we are that fluffy *giggles* So dost not worry, mine lief, I shall be fine. *offers coffee as she recently received a good brand from human country Italy* Doth Lavazza sound fine enough for thee, mine coffee-wise friend?

*Accepts coffee from the princess with thanks*

Its not a bad brand - a commerical blend of course, rather than a specific origin.

• Brohoof 1