Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think is the funniest forum user?

Nature Tune

I would like to think that I'm amusing, but the truth is, I'm about as funny as a dishwasher. ^_^

I have to say, though, it's pretty random for me. Sometimes someone will just say the right thing at the right time, and I'll nearly suffocate laughing! :D Outside of those instances, I can't say there are any users that have consistently made me laugh my arse off. :pout: Sorry if that sounds insulting to anyone, but trust me; making me laugh is harder than you might think, so don't take it personally! :please:

• Brohoof 4

5 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

@Arid_Blitz for their randomness, @Wannabrony for their funny Twilight avatars and @Kyoshi for simply stating the facts. ^_^

I'd like to thank everyone that made this possible. Me mostly.

@The_Gobo for being a slimey slime

@Flutterstep because i just imagine them always speaking like a valley girl and hipster

@Duality because water

• Brohoof 3

Hmmmm........ Funny users? I'm not entirely sure, as many different people post funny things, but never consistently, so I'm unsure if there's necessarily a single "funny user" to me :huh:

Although, someone who I've noticed does have pretty interesting responses, and is known for their interesting and sometimes wacky responses would be @Goat-kun, trust me, he's sure something all right! :derp: 

• Brohoof 2

Even though there are a lot of funny posts on this forum, these two users make me laugh all the time.

@Captain Clark makes me laugh due to the weird conversations I have with him.

@ChB makes me laugh because of our Disney reference jokes. 

• Brohoof 4

47 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Hmmmm........ Funny users? I'm not entirely sure, as many different people post funny things, but never consistently, so I'm unsure if there's necessarily a single "funny user" to me :huh:

Although, someone who I've noticed does have pretty interesting responses, and is known for their interesting and sometimes wacky responses would be @Goat-kun, trust me, he's sure something all right! :derp: 

Does this mean I have transcended humanity in the eyes of forum users? Do I get to be cuddled by a doll now?

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Goat-kun said:

Does this mean I have transcended humanity in the eyes of forum users? Do I get to be cuddled by a doll now?

Your everything, and yet nothing all at the same time. You have knowledge and wisdom, yet you seek no students. You are the Yin and the Yang, you are Goat-Kun ^_^

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
3 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

@Arid_Blitz for their randomness, @Wannabrony for their funny Twilight avatars and @Kyoshi for simply stating the facts. ^_^

Thanks! :wub: I do spend some time finding good faces of Twilight. :P I think you're pretty funny too, especially in the WPCC lounge! :lol: 

The people who I think are funny include but aren't limited to...

:D 

Edited by Wannabrony
  • Brohoof 3

17 hours ago, The Recherche said:

I would like to think that I'm amusing, but the truth is, I'm about as funny as a dishwasher. ^_^

I have to say, though, it's pretty random for me. Sometimes someone will just say the right thing at the right time, and I'll nearly suffocate laughing! :D Outside of those instances, I can't say there are any users that have consistently made me laugh my arse off. :pout: Sorry if that sounds insulting to anyone, but trust me; making me laugh is harder than you might think, so don't take it personally! :please:

Hey, dishwashers are hilarious!

• Brohoof 1