Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather live in the home you live currently live in forever or leave tomorrow and never return?

Reecejackox

If you live with your family and you're on good terms with them you can't simply leave never to return. That said it is not the home or the household itself that has me want to leave. Rather the country I live in, so not my home but the country is different story.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

I don't think that there is but any choice for my family and I to leave home. I've always wanted to leave my state for many, many reasons, but that would have meant leaving behind my family and I just couldn't do that. However, the advent of Trump has soured my family's opinion of the state, and I think that they understand fully how essential it is for us to leave now that the Supreme Court is stacked. I just don't know how we're going to pull it off.

Girlfriend answered faster than I did but we're in agreement. :laugh:

We'd leave rather than stay forever. We like our apartment but there already isn't enough space for the stuff we have and we have aspirations of projects and kids one day. Plus we're more for the log cabin aesthetic.

Depends on where I'm going. If I'm going to leave my home forever I want to be going someplace better. And I only have 24 hours to pack and get the essentials out? I guess I could do it if I was going to a big, prefect furnished house.

4 hours ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

If you live with your family and you're on good terms with them you can't simply leave never to return. That said it is not the home or the household itself that has me want to leave. Rather the country I live in, so not my home but the country is different story.

Yep, that's quite true,
For me I'm wanting to leave for a similar reason,
Love my country, don't like the regime currently in power (genuinely terrified of a new law coming out, which if it does. even if I move to England, if I'm reported by someone in Scotland, I can be sent back and tried in a Scottish court),
I'm trying to get over to Netherlands after college (Brexit may put a spanner in the works) 

• Brohoof 1

Nha, I'd leave tomorrow to never return. I live in an old school building which will be demolished soon anyway, so it would be kinda awkward if I had to live there forever, I don't think they'd like that very much :squee:

2 hours ago, Sherbie-kun <3 said:

Yep, that's quite true,
For me I'm wanting to leave for a similar reason,
Love my country, don't like the regime currently in power (genuinely terrified of a new law coming out, which if it does. even if I move to England, if I'm reported by someone in Scotland, I can be sent back and tried in a Scottish court),
I'm trying to get over to Netherlands after college (Brexit may put a spanner in the works) 

I live in the netherlands and honestly it's great! We'd love to welcome you here if you can still come despite brexit and such. If you need someone to show you around when you do come feel free to contact this random internet person :D

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Summer Breeze said:

I live in the netherlands and honestly it's great! We'd love to welcome you here if you can still come despite brexit and such. If you need someone to show you around when you do come feel free to contact this random internet person :D

yeah, I've heard so many great things about it from people who stay there haha

I hope so too ^~^

Good to know ^~^

I would stay in the same city and state; I love Anaheim and I love California, but not necessarily the same apartment. Eventually I’d like to have more room than just a two bedroom one bath with shared walls.

• Brohoof 1