general Who is your favourite user on MLP Forums?

spas-ticShotty

Favourite user? ...what's with you people and hard questions?

I'll have to go with Zoop, for reasons I don't think I have to mention.

I'd like to thank the MLP Vector Club for the images used in my avatar.

Known as "Princess Mi Amore Cadenza", "Trixie the Great", "Tom" and "Tomzoid the EggDroid".

Motion Spark is best pony user ever!

Reason being first day i popped into the forums i was showing off some signature pictures and the whole thing was pretty misleading from the title i guess BUT Motion Spark came in and pointed me to the right forum as well as giving me some tips.

• 1 month later...

he's also quite neutral in his posts as far as I could see, and helps a lot to avoiding trouble for that. Something that is also quite hard to do. smile.png

I'm not a debater by nature :3 I love posting and giving my thoughts, but I don't usually go out and look to get into a debate with people, so I guess I do end up neutral quite a bit. I don't particularly care for confrontation about opinions, in general.

Mailmare is best user. They want you to believe that they're under Feld0's command, they want you to believe that they're a harmless news ponybot, but they're scheming. Those who know of the long past where Feld0 was kidnapped by Mailmare are thin in numbers now. Blissfully unaware next generation members fill the forums now. Mailmare will strike again, and the Equestrian Apocalypse shall begin.

post-4006-0-82961000-1357799394.png

• Brohoof 2

fSnYzne.png

Umm... uhhh...

I...

Okay, my favorite user IISSS.....

DAMMIT I CAN'T PICK JUST ONE FAVORITE USER YOU BUTT

I HAVE LIKE TWENTY FAVORITE USERS :angry:

But if I HAD to pick ONE favorite it would honestly be Feld0 for making this site...

If it weren't for him, this site would have never existed and we wouldn't be having this discussion right now ;)

Other than that, I cannot pick just one

Edited by ~ds8~
  • Brohoof 2

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona

That's tough. I can't pick one, but I'll line up some prime suspects. :)  DashForever is my favorite Rainbow Dash fan. He's always got something cool and positive to say. There's just a vibe about him that improves any discussion he's in. Plus he hoofs me way too much. Ditto for Alfonzo Dennard, who has a good head on his shoulders and the best idea of the new year with his "Most Attractive Pony" tournament. ~Chaotic Discord~ is neutral, respectful, contributes a lot and he's a good mod to boot.

Wingnut, Stellafera, TheLoyalBrony, ShadowSong and others, you're not escaping either. GROUP HUUUUUG :wub:

"Human beings fascinate me

Being just the way they are..."

I'm not a debater by nature :3 I love posting and giving my thoughts, but I don't usually go out and look to get into a debate with people, so I guess I do end up neutral quite a bit. I don't particularly care for confrontation about opinions, in general.

I know, but since you seem one of the few people that I know that doesn't let that many facts affect you, and that when being a mod, neutrality is key for the most part to do the right thing unbiased, honestly, I admire that. There IS a reason why they made you mod after all CD. :) 

And I'd also like to add that withing my favorite users, I have grown to like a lot my companions back in the General Chat Thread, you guys rock! :D (And also I'd like to add XrosOver, but I think that'd be putting too many favorites :lol: ).

It'd have to be a tie between Urdnot Pinkie Pie and Zacharias. Urdnot is one of my favorites because he's always funny, he makes good, thoughtful posts, and he can give very good advice. Zacharias is one of my favorites because... we have our reasons...

how even is otter and how can it be if

• 1 year later...

To pick one? man that's kind of bucked up... guess I could just walk away.. but ahh why not. I love you all the same! but... if I must pick a one... I go with 

Sugar Cube/ ~OnylexOmnyPony 

I can pick 2 for number one.... your not the boss of me...

• Brohoof 2

MLPthing_zpsb5238576.gif

"Does not matter what they say, my sweet love! I love you! and always will." 

~Princess Luna

• 2 years later...

Princess Moonlight because she's really awesome and kind. Great at artwork too x3

• Brohoof 1

Most close Member's to me that are on the forums are , and . But those are the closest, not necessarily the best.

Edited by Chara
  • Brohoof 1

signature made by myself.

I don't have a single favorite user on this site, but I have made great friends with some of its occupants.

I'm touched Ven, I wow thanks lass, I think you are too for this the amout of great free art you make oh you are my and many other's heroine. 

• Brohoof 1

1836177199_sig28.png.074b68d950ee2b4bff97c2d9294d4122.png
PonyvilleLive! Check out our awesome range of music, podcasts, video and more!
My various Roleplay Characters

Other than myself? I don't know. I like many folks here. I don't play favorites (at least I don't share my favorites)

Edited by El Duderino