Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it easier to be a boy or a girl?

Shankveld

117 users have voted

1. 1. Is it easier being a boy or a girl?

• boy
    • girl

I cannot choose, because 1.) Im not a boy, so Idrk how it feels, and 2.) being female and male has its ups and down, like a female has periods (Not to gross anyone out), but men..I hear if they get kicked in the groin, its like the end of the world, and I am a female, I got kicked there before, I didnt have any pain. Both males and females has their challenges im guessing, not to sound like a smart alec, but its true

It's easier to be a man. You don't have to go through the pain of giving birth...

(edited)

I am a boy. But I will post a few facts to help you decide.

(Sorry if I offend, just majority of who does what)

Boy: tries to look cool, but don't care what others think

girl: tries to look cool, becomes rarity when people don't pay attention

boy: can only wear boy clothes

Girl: can wear anything they damn well please

Boy: has to hide being a brony

Girl: able to show off being a brony

Boy: doesn't care who knows they went to the bathroom

girls: feels going to the bathroom is nasty

Boy: more qualified for heavy-lifting jobs

Girls: more qualified for style testing jobs

Boys: big dogs

Girls: purse dogs

Boys: being fat doesn't really matter

Girls: fat is the...worst...possible... Thing

Again. I'm sorry if I offended.

Edited by ScarletDagger

I am a boy. But I will post a few facts to help you decide.

(Sorry if I offend, just majority of who does what)

Boy: tries to look cool, but don't care what others think

girl: tries to look cool, becomes rarity when people don't pay attention

boy: can only wear boy clothes

Girl: can wear anything they damn well please

Boy: has to hide being a brony

Girl: able to show off being a brony

Boy: doesn't care who knows they went to the bathroom

girls: feels going to the bathroom is nasty

Boy: more qualified for heavy-lifting jobs

Girls: more qualified for style testing jobs

Boys: big dogs

Girls: purse dogs

Boys: being fat doesn't really matter

Girls: fat is the...worst...possible... Thing

Again. I'm sorry if I offended.

Lol most girls don't have purse dogs. And I'm a guy who loves cats.

In this thingy I must say that guys look better easily than girls. Lots of times a messy style can be sexy in guys

Women probably.

Feminists are the worst of the worst.

They want "equal" and all that but I don't see them fighting for any equality in divorces or equality in consequences. They don't seem to want to work as hard as men or have the most dangerous jobs either.

Then when a guy stand up for himself, bam sexist women-hating monster.

To be honest having a penis is the worst thing about being a man. I much rather not have it and it's unexpected boners

I have dealt with inconvenient erections every now and then, but I would still rather deal with those erections than periods, pregnancy, and child birth.

I have no intention of having children, but in the unlikely event of me falling in love with a girl that changes my mind regarding this, I promise that I will pamper her during her pregnancy, as those nine months cannot be easy for a woman (again, my part of reproduction would be purely blissful in nature and it would be finished in a matter of minutes). :)

I believe boys have it easier, because women have to deal with: menstraution, giving birth, and (although I'm pretty sure they do it on purpose) drama, I can't think of any other reasons but I'm sure a girl could

Much easier to be a boy. Us guys have barely anything to deal with. Woman have to deal with all that painful stuff that happens monthly and in marriage. No thank you.

I see this as a 'grass is greener' type of predicament. The stuff I find difficult about my life seems trivial to women; things all people must deal with aside, of course. Thus I think they have an easier time than men.

Physically, I'd say it's easier being a man. Sure, the most sensitive organs on our bodies dangle out in the open, but peeing standing up, no... uh... cycles to worry about, and the lack of childbirth make up for that.

Socially, though, I think it would be a lot easier to be a woman. Reasons including:

- Never having to pay for dinner if there's a man at the table.

- Being able to like things normally associated with the other gender without being called a wuss. Or gay. Or both.

- Having the freedom to physically assault the other gender without getting sued.

- Society actually being sympathetic when you're on the receiving end of the above.

• 6 years later...

well it depends if you mean easier on societys standards or personal standards  I think being female is easier these days on society since feminisim and all that though as for me personally i think my life would be harder as female so im fine the way i am.

While both sexes have their ups and downs, I'd say it's easier to be a girl. Girls have challenges like childbirth and certain times each month that we'd rather skip right over, but we do enjoy certain privileges that being a female inherently possesses. I don't care what people say about equal rights, women get far more opportunities than men, and it's simply because we are female rather than any special or different qualifications. When someone holds a door open for me, treats me with courtesy and actually listens to what I have to say, I know they often would not afford a man the same courtesy. If I apply for the same job as a man, I'm the one who's going to get hired. It may not be fair but trust me, it's true, and no other qualifications need apply. I have no complaints about being a girl. If I had a reason I would, trust me, it's what I'm good at. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Wow I’m proud of the guys for humbly stating being a guy is easier, whether or not it’s true (the poll results have some weight since most people here are male) :o .

I want to say the same, but Dreambiscuit’s post is a bit convincing :pout: . I’d still prefer being male, but I’m biased because that’s who I am already of course and I’m happy with that.

I think it’d be easier for me being a male, looking at the advantages :wacko: .

Edited by WWolf

I don't know I think it's based more on environmental factors such as class, the people you interact with and the persons personal life for example a boy who's born into lower class with abusive parents will most likely have a harder life then a girl who is higher class and has loving parents and vice versa

males are generally given less sympathy and courtesy than girls, especially by other males. There's no special treatment for being male, and nobody will give you special attention for it. There are also those things that are socially acceptable for women to do, but completely unacceptable for men to do, traditionally. 

I think that both sexes face double standards, but I feel like we've also been trained and expected to say women have it harder and we don't allow ourselves to complain as much as we could. 

Being a girl I don't really know how hard guys have it, but I don't think I'd want to be a guy anyway. There are some real drawbacks, especially in social situations. I'd hate to be the one who always has to make the first move, deal with rejection and feel like a piece of meat no one thinks they have to give a crap about. That's not good for anyone. Being a girl has it's problems too, but I enjoy being a girl anyway. 

Neither gender have it easy. Both have it hard in different ways. I mean, we can compare the hardships, but they are often in different categories, making comparisons hard.

(edited)

Oh us mares obviously have it so much harder. :lol: And I'm being serious. :okiedokieloki: All you stallions/colts have it made. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt