Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

Hello again, I've been lurking for some time, trying to do school things. School things cost way too much energy.

I believe I owe some people some boops. *boops @Alexshy, @CypherHoof, @Windchime and @The Cerberus tiredly*

I think I might be in a lot of trouble here.

You see, now that I've started going back to school, I create the illusion that I'm fine and that I can do things, and I can, but only a little bit. My energy quickly runs out, and then I can't do anything anymore, that hasn't changed. But because of my absence from school, I have to catch up on a million things, which costs a lot of energy. That I don't have.

So in short, I have to catch up on subjects really quickly, while teachers are also yelling at me to do time consuming projects, all while I'm actually trying to slowly recover.

So, uh, I'm B o n e d.

Now that I think about it, I might still be just as sick as I was before, it's just that I'm not using any energy, so it looks like I'm fine. At school I only take notes, and that's easy, so that doesn't drain me of my energy. But now I need to do things, so now it becomes apparent that I'm still very much not ok at all.

If this persists, I'll have to stop trusting my current doctor, and go get a second opinion. My current doctor says that I'm probably recovering, and that I'll slowly get less and less tired.

My parents are going to freak out if I don't get better soon. They've been very on-edge lately about all this, and their new explanation for what's going on is a combination between my autism and not moving much in the summer-vacation, which makes 0 sense. If that was it, then I would've already been better by now. Plus, all this started 2 weeks after the summer vacation ended. Kind of a big detail to miss.

large.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor trying to muster the energy to catch up with all of his subjects on school; 2017, colourised ~

"This is the exact way I lie on my desk at school when I run out of energy"

EDIT: *boops @Deae Rising Shine~, because I forgot about you. Again.*

Edited by Holiday Agnaktor
  • Brohoof 5

Oh sorry @Fluttershy Friend *Boops * of course, I was so exited when I figured out how to do the "blue window", thing that I forgot.

I forgive you @TempestShadow:proud:Please take this boop!:D

_movie_spoilers__boop_by_chroniqlo-dbeic4r.png

Uff. It is not easy to fly and give boops after eating all these sweets which I received from @Alexshy and @CypherHoof having fear of heightsBut i do what i can. Sorry if I do not always get exactly in your noses.:D

Fluttershy_flying_at_high_speed_S4E10.png.199790f458979d46259820b3b92e756f.png

*Boops not always accurate*

@Alexshy @CypherHoof @TempestShadow @Sparklefan1234 @Rikifive @The Cerberus @Snow @Holiday Agnaktor @Hierok @GrimGrimoire @Leere @Nature Tune @Duality @Valencia @Hierok @Literally Snails @Prospekt @Sunset Rose @Flutt3rTree @BronyNumber42 @DJ Wonderbolt @Mirage @Deae Rising Shine~  @WiiGuy2014

@Heavenly Sun @Johnny1226 @Stormfury

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 13

7 minutes ago, Flutt3rTree said:

I might lose my snoot from all this

*boops back*

Don't lose your snoot, Don't lose YOUR snoot.

<instrumental break>

Hear what I say:
Don't lose your way.

Remember: love's stronger.
Remember: love walks tall. ...

• Brohoof 2

36 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

*boops @Fluttershy Friend and @Alexshy over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again*

fd99a4da541877f55896346988468171.gif.92e3f75c063683e8ec7d0c8520494028.gif

:3

*ask the magically resistant and reflecting Guardian to boop @Prospekt*

medium.png

Unimpeachable revenge! Teehee! :orly:

*boops also @WiiGuy2014 @Flutt3rTree*

• Brohoof 5

8 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*sniperboops back*

Guaranteed accuracy.

19 hours ago, Hierok said:

I boop @CypherHoof, @Alexshy, for booping so much and I boop @SparklingSwirls, @Fluttershy Friend, @GrimGrimoire, @Mirage, and @Duality, for also respondong on this topic. :3

*reboops for also responding on the topic*

• Brohoof 2

*non-destructively boops the snoot of @Flutt3rTree

*dings the chimes of @Windchime

*boops @Nature Tune here too :D

*damp boops for @Duality

*gelatinous boops for @The_Gobo

*regal boops for @Mirage and @Alexshy

*healing boops for @Holiday Agnaktor

*sequential boops for @Hierok - one per snoot

*flutterbat wingtip boops for @Fluttershy Friend - hey, it's seasonal :D

*explicitly doesn't boop @meme - because not booping @meme is now a meme :D