Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

*boops @Alexshy's snoot gently*

Hello, hello! Yeah, I'm mostly fine now. My mind isn't muddled, I think, and my body is mostly fine now. I can out-cycle all the plebeians as usual again. Hah. FeelsGoodMan.

Other than that, my parents are starting to see sense, my teachers understand that I can't do everything at the same time, and everything is looking nicely again. I have free time again. Wooo!

And then I choose to spend that free time on Excel sheets. Doing math. I don't know what's wrong with me, doing Excel sheets for fun, knowing that I'm gonna have to rewrite the whole thing in a few months anyway. I'm making a damage calculator / armourset creator / weapon comparer for Monster Hunter. So far I have put a lot of hours into it, and it's really neat, I think. None of my friends know how to use it, but I'll work on that later. For now I need to fix everything and put graphs in there with heckin' weird functions. And also make sure it doesn't freak out when someone writes down 2 instead of 1 in certain places. That's a big problem too.

But other than me getting upset at maths, I'm ok. I'm pretty content that the thing that upsets me most is maths in Excel.

So, how are you feeling these days? Writing going well?

• Brohoof 5

4 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*boops @Alexshy's snoot gently*

Hello, hello! Yeah, I'm mostly fine now. My mind isn't muddled, I think, and my body is mostly fine now. I can out-cycle all the plebeians as usual again. Hah. FeelsGoodMan.

Other than that, my parents are starting to see sense, my teachers understand that I can't do everything at the same time, and everything is looking nicely again. I have free time again. Wooo!

And then I choose to spend that free time on Excel sheets. Doing math. I don't know what's wrong with me, doing Excel sheets for fun, knowing that I'm gonna have to rewrite the whole thing in a few months anyway. I'm making a damage calculator / armourset creator / weapon comparer for Monster Hunter. So far I have put a lot of hours into it, and it's really neat, I think. None of my friends know how to use it, but I'll work on that later. For now I need to fix everything and put graphs in there with heckin' weird functions. And also make sure it doesn't freak out when someone writes down 2 instead of 1 in certain places. That's a big problem too.

But other than me getting upset at maths, I'm ok. I'm pretty content that the thing that upsets me most is maths in Excel.

So, how are you feeling these days? Writing going well?

Tis great news! I'm so glad for thee :kindness:

Pneumonia seemeth to not progress at least - good. Headaches could be a side effect of medicine taken - bad. Writing... Considering all, it's going meh. Yes, MEH is the correct... sound for mine writing lately. I'm slowly gaining. Challenge myself to release 2 chapters for The Guardian in November. Y'all could be so kind to remind me from time to time about that silly promise of mine *giggles* so mayhap I still do that in time.

*boops @Holiday Agnaktor for becoming a healthier and stronger pony again*

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Nature Tune said:

Again, Im a bit behind on booping *sighs*

*flutterboops* @Fluttershy Friend

Boop for me? Yay. Thanks kind pony. As how can you guess boop back!:toldya: *Boops @Nature Tune

*Also prophylactically and friendly boops @Alexshy (for her literary talent:yay:@CypherHoof (for not drinking buttermilks. You really must change it:toldya:) @Prospekt (because he mentioned me at the first:proud:;)) @Totally Lyra (for his/her;) really nice colour) @Valencia (for being helpful to others:)) @TempestShadow (for liking...Tempsest Shadow:D) @Holiday Agnaktor (for nice avatar and brohoves for me:okiedokieloki:;))

flutter_boop_by_bugplayer-da9lbfq.JPG

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

2 hours ago, Nature Tune said:

Again, Im a bit behind on booping *sighs*

*BOOPS* @Totally Lyra hello my dear friend:squee: 

*Boops* @Trotteur Sauvage Very sophisticated profile, i must say.

*flutterboops* @Fluttershy Friend

*Midnightboops* @Alexshy Thee must have thy boops:orly:

*boops* @CypherHoof *pours some coffee and gives some scones*

*boops* @Prospekt back

That's fine, booping isn't a duty, it is an available gesture of affection :)

*boops the adorable redheaded filly :)

• Brohoof 3

*boops his nice friends:

@Alexshy (for headaches always helps me Solpadeine*:D)TO.jpg.c05de243da88f9264f3f3fa06ad05479.jpg

* if you haven't hypertension. I do not get any money from the manufacturer for this advertisement!^_^

@CypherHoof  (in promotion with chocolate buttermilk:please:) @Mirage (with thankful for a boop:)) @Hierok (Look. You aren't at the last position:toldya:) @Totally Lyra (you should explain why you totally aren't here:bedeyes:) @Sparklefan1234 (because you also likes Twilight^_^) @The Cerberus (when he is sleeping:ph34r:) @ChB (for sweet new avatar:P) @Nature Tune (for being cute and kind pony to everyponies:kindness:) @vivishy (for the same reason:kindness:) @TempestShadow ("for being my copy";):D) @Valencia (with congratulations for you know whatB))

zmiana.png.bc4323dd1406dc9cfbe1d1d7d0c543c5.png

• Brohoof 7

wouldn't have done, but @mention stopped working so I stopped booping,...

I am writing again a simply tip: If @mention isn't working save your post and edit. Always will help!  Sometimes will help even starting mentioning since new line. BTW *boop*

and the less regal nose of @Fluttershy Friend

However my nose is regal!?  :yay:(less or more does not matter!:proud:) *puts on his head a diadem and boops enthusiastically once again @CypherHoof*

full.png

• Brohoof 3

*boops the regal in their own special way snoots of @Fluttershy Friend and @CypherHoof; @Mirage and @Totally Lyra; @The Cerberus and @Holiday Agnaktor; @Wolfgrel and @Hierok and @HereComesTom (welcoming boop) @ChB @Deae Rising Shine~ @TempestShadow @BronyNumber42 (I haven't forgot about the RP :orly:)* Everypony is regal at some moment, especially at which hour they succeed at something they are devoted to...

Worked a bit on The Guardian. He-he, I try to keep mine promise...

The forest is soaking wet tonight, every tree is dripping on thy mane and the cloak is a must... Besides, snow lies still and it's too light there for mine liking. The fog though was dense, stripes of it curling around mine legs at which hour I trotted in the darkness :orly: Generally it fits the NMN ;)

don_t_go_to_sleep__by_lopoddity-d64hyns.

• Brohoof 7