Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

31 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I understand and I bless your work my friend!;)^_^ *boops @Alexshy and offers strong coffee* I'm seriously curious how much coffee did you drink today already.^_^Drink quickly coffee please. Don't be like Celestia!:D *quickly boops all his friends here. I will be back*

20.jpeg

*laughs* In cases like above Tia endeth like the following quite frequently

mlp-Art-&-Music-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah well, I can prepare tea if you prefer - I just happen to think the chocolate goes better with the biscuits :)

*reboops*

I certainly hope so - Chocolate has much the same effects as coffee, and of course you can always combine the two. :)

*reboops @Alexshy also*

*feathery hugs @CypherHoof* Thanks, lief!

For everypony:

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

*mischievous grin*

• Brohoof 3

Here I am my friends! Please forgive me that your snoots have wait until this time to my yellow hoof!Fluttershy_Wink_by_MysticAlpha.jpg

*boops with apologizes friendly owners of snoots which haven't been bopped yet*

@Valencia(Happy Birthday once again! I suppose that she indeed has a happy birthday because she is completely unactiwe today on the forum:D) @Rikifive@TempestShadow @Sparklefan1234 @TigerGeekGuy @Holiday Agnaktor@The Cerberus @Hierok @Prospekt @Storminess @Wolfgrel ;)@Mesme Rize @Holiday Agnaktor @Snow @Totally Lyra @Flutterstep @PuddingPonyPal @ZethaPonderer @Mint Chaser @Mirage @ChB @SpiBaz @Count Werdowp @Techno Universal @Duality @BronyNumber42 @Deae Rising Shine~ @The_Gobo @teh_supar_hackr*

18.jpg

And now I'm waiting for yours revenge!:sneer::D

tumblr_nj4snvgp9q1r7jepho1_1280_by_tsitra360-d8qlfb2.thumb.jpg.9575f57729ef9ef9a6a5ec86780517c8.jpg

Just a little announcement! I found this morning in my cottage. The owner is asked to pick up!5a11e579c1351_sig-4454638.1125464__safe_solo_fluttershy_vector_simplebackground_transparentbackground_prone_smirk_-dot-svgavailable_quill.thumb.png.7a8c95d457c4b34f2dbcd611a499b3db.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 18

18 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Here I am my friends! Please forgive me that your snoots have wait until this time to my yellow hoof!Fluttershy_Wink_by_MysticAlpha.jpg

@Valencia(Happy Birthday once again! I suppose that she indeed has a happy birthday because she is completely unactiwe today on the forum:D) @Rikifive@TempestShadow @Sparklefan1234 @TigerGeekGuy @Holiday Agnaktor@The Cerberus @Hierok @Prospekt @Storminess @Wolfgrel ;)@Mesme Rize @Holiday Agnaktor @Snow @Totally Lyra @Flutterstep @PuddingPonyPal @ZethaPonderer @Mint Chaser @Mirage @ChB @SpiBaz @Count Werdowp @Techno Universal @Duality @BronyNumber42

18.jpg

tumblr_nj4snvgp9q1r7jepho1_1280_by_tsitra360-d8qlfb2.thumb.jpg.9575f57729ef9ef9a6a5ec86780517c8.jpg

One more announcement! I found this morning in my cottage. The owner is asked to pick up!5a11e579c1351_sig-4454638.1125464__safe_solo_fluttershy_vector_simplebackground_transparentbackground_prone_smirk_-dot-svgavailable_quill.thumb.png.7a8c95d457c4b34f2dbcd611a499b3db.png

And Flutershy boops you back expect she's trying to be beautiful at the same time! :)

image.thumb.png.a673f9bea68a425556507ac9dff7b56d.png

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@Valencia(Happy Birthday once again! I suppose that she indeed has a happy birthday because she is completely unactiwe today on the forum:D) @Rikifive@TempestShadow @Sparklefan1234 @TigerGeekGuy @Holiday Agnaktor@The Cerberus @Hierok @Prospekt @Storminess @Wolfgrel ;)@Mesme Rize @Holiday Agnaktor @Snow @Totally Lyra @Flutterstep @PuddingPonyPal @ZethaPonderer @Mint Chaser @Mirage @ChB @SpiBaz @Count Werdowp @Techno Universal @Duality @BronyNumber42 @Deae Rising Shine~ @The_Gobo @teh_supar_hackr*

18.jpg

Just a little announcement! I found this morning in my cottage. The owner is asked to pick up!5a11e579c1351_sig-4454638.1125464__safe_solo_fluttershy_vector_simplebackground_transparentbackground_prone_smirk_-dot-svgavailable_quill.thumb.png.7a8c95d457c4b34f2dbcd611a499b3db.png

Boops @Fluttershy Friend

Fluttershy_thinking_S01E22.thumb.png.92b0c0b142503ee91e80ebd69de21790.pngfull.png.76a685b44f408da1dd6d8b374ef2aa42.png

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops the princess of the night in response and offers a nice fresh yirgacheffe and a small chocolate cake decorated to look like a raindeer..

*hugs and leaves a chocolate lip-print on generous pony's cheek* :adorkable:

1 minute ago, The Cerberus said:

Ow, my super sensitive nose >:(  
:3

*boops you back lightly with a claw* >:3

*sneezes in Royal Canterlot Sneeze, making the catpone whisk under the table* :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Starlight would feel bad eating one :)

Tis solely maketh 't twice worthy :D

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*passes @alexshy the catnip toy again :)

Thanks, lief! I know I can rely on thee anytime :yay:

3 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

[Insert panicked cat noises] :3

*uses her magic to... extract the catpone, squeezes, scratching behind the ears*

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*reads and writes feels boop from  @Alexshy*

*He being happy from this reason stops reads and writes at the momment*

*Hugs and boops friendly his friend and comes back to reads and writes*

*adds a boop and some ceylon tea for @Fluttershy Friend - and a light victoria sponge that goes well with the tea.

• Brohoof 2