Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

I am back, mine valorous subjects. Your Princess of the Night is hither again.

Luna_Portrait_by_Koveliana.thumb.jpg.ee40db380ad4fa782c0ce3dbe302c7e1.jpg

*a few sad boops to @Fluttershy Friend @CypherHoof @TempestShadow @The Cerberus @Wolfgrel @Mirage @Duality @Holiday Agnaktor @KirbyFluttershy @Windchime @Nature Tune @BronyNumber42 @Hierok @ChB @Sparklefan1234 @Totally Lyra @Techno Universal @Prospekt @Leere @Lucky Bolt @Northern Light Dashie @Mesme Rize @The_Gobo *

mlfw979_1319305886679.png

How are y'all?

Don't worry, y'all, I shall be normal anon... spreading mine wings and so on...

my-little-pony-mlp-art-royal-Princess-Lu

• Brohoof 14

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I am back, mine valorous subjects. Your Princess of the Night is hither again.

*a few sad boops to @Fluttershy Friend @CypherHoof @TempestShadow @The Cerberus @Wolfgrel @Mirage @Duality @Holiday Agnaktor @KirbyFluttershy @Windchime @Nature Tune @BronyNumber42 @Hierok @ChB @Sparklefan1234 @Totally Lyra @Techno Universal @Prospekt @Leere @Lucky Bolt @Northern Light Dashie @Mesme Rize @The_Gobo *

How are y'all?

Don't worry, y'all, I shall be normal anon... spreading mine wings and so on..

*gives @Alexshy welcome-back boops and hugs, sets out coffee and cakes for her near the comfortable fireside seat* :)

• Brohoof 2

*boops and hugs everypony at least once... or twice more* :orly:

You can't probably imagine, how I missed ye all. I want to believe, life hath treated y'all better than me recently.

I shall try to reach mine usual presence hither in a few days and... write (moreover, which is more important publish something) *under "something" she means The Guardian, of course*

*kisses the curious cat snoot protruding from under the furniture* @The Cerberus

*hugs and kisses @CypherHoof and @Fluttershy Friend once again* @Fluttershy Friend I feel for thy loss (mentioned in Flutters' Fan Club) Mayhap we should send thee a Flutters plushie?

*grabs a cake and a cup with her magic and smacks into the armchair tiredly* Don't mind me simply sitting hither quietly, everypony. I shall be fine.

*image is a zilch suggestive*

Spoiler

f1078200c4ed1d15e60f6719c845a672.jpg

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 6

*hugs and kisses @CypherHoof and @Fluttershy Friend once again* @Fluttershy Friend I feel for thy loss (mentioned in Flutters' Fan Club) Mayhap we should send thee a Flutters plushie?

Yes! Very willing but delivery package in person!;):D By airpost....alicornpost:fluttershy: *kisses, hugs boops back*

Writting a bit more seriously. Nice that you understand my loss friend.:(

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Yes! Very willing but delivery package in person!;):D By airpost....alicornpost:fluttershy: *kisses, hugs boops back*

*giggles*

That may depend on the time of the day the parcel is sent, I deliver dreams at night mostly, daydreaming service is entirely Tia's burden. Loading her with additional parcel :sunbutt: could be a fun thing to do :D

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

That may depend on the time of the day the parcel is sent, I deliver dreams at night mostly, daydreaming service is entirely Tia's burden. Loading her with additional parcel :sunbutt: could be a fun thing to do :D

I'm OK with this! I expect my plushie (and provider) as soon as is possible!:proud:

19.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

19 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*boops and hugs everypony at least once... or twice more* :orly:

You can't probably imagine, how I missed ye all. I want to believe, life hath treated y'all better than me recently.

That of course varies, as we are a varied bunch here - but our lives are brightened by your return, paradoxical though that may seem for a princess of the night :D

I shall try to reach mine usual presence hither in a few days and... write (moreover, which is more important publish something)

*under "something" she means The Guardian, of course*

Well, your return here is enough for now - any more is a bonus :)

*kisses the curious cat snoot protruding from under the furniture* @The Cerberus

Here, try this:

<passes @Alexshy a catnip toy on a string>

Mayhap you can entice them out to where a proper hug can be given :)

*notes you cannot wear a Flutters plushie, but then remembers about the Fluttersuits Pinkie and Discord both have, and notes there MUST be a supplier :D

*grabs a cake and a cup with her magic and smacks into the armchair tiredly* Don't mind me simply sitting hither quietly, everypony. I shall be fine.

*image is a zilch suggestive*

Reveal hidden contents

f1078200c4ed1d15e60f6719c845a672.jpg

Perhaps you need to revisit the definition of "zilch" there? :)

*more hugs and boops for best princess of the night* ;) 

• Brohoof 3