Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Somepony use only Chrome.

I really don't know what's happened friend. I was really sad. I even planned to give somepony B)permission by special program to fix this problem on my PC.

I shall see how the new engine worketh... Creating numerous processes (separate instance for each tab) and memory usage is already a shame. If 't be true I see it failing to conform mine expectations, I shall downgrade 't to the older version for now.

*sees @CypherHoof reply* Oh, just a minute then. Apologies, everypony...

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

Seriously, I can't think of any single act Moz could have done to lose them significant market share worse than this one.

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I shall see how the new engine worketh... Creating numerous processes (separate instance for each tab) and memory usage is already a shame. If 't be true I see it failing to conform mine expectations, I shall downgrade 't to the older version for now.

If you want one to try, grab a Portable and install it - but be aware that it disables almost all plugins on upgrade, with no way to re-enable; I had to roll back to recover my tooling (including the scrapbook) and the "new" ecosystem of approved plugins is a bare cupboard indeed.

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

At this moment it isn't even  a problem with my English. It is problem with some advanced computer science /technology which I haven't.:ooh::D

Creating numerous processes (separate instance for each tab) and memory usage is already a shame.

Sounds not good even for me.

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

*is back on FF 56 x32 and proud of it* :orly:

First Opera, now FF... Oh, Celestia, why the amount of intellect on the planet is constant, yet the populace groweth?! The amount of idiocy among developers is growing likewise, in the earnest *facehoofs*

@Fluttershy Friend: Chromium is the base engine for Chrome browser freaky monstrosity.

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

Well... I was serious about the plushie. If 't be true I had the address (PM matter), I could think of what could be done :orly:

I noticed this edited post just right now. You are wonderful friend, you know?:kindness: And I would like to receive your book with dedication!;) It is wonderful offer. But I simply can't agree. It is your private money! :(Oh Maybe by PM later.

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

*is back on FF 56 x32 and proud of it* :orly:

First Opera, now FF... Oh, Celestia, why the amount of intellect on the planet is constant, yet the populace groweth?! The amount of idiocy among developers is growing likewise, in the earnest *facehoofs*

Sadly true, but its not as if they didn't have warning. The nightlies have had the "new" plugin api for some time, but with a config variable "plugin.legacy.enable" to restore the old api to allow dual usage.

Moz were warned that few if any of the plugins were ready, but went ahead with v57 anyhow, and the config variable has been removed/disabled.

Back in the old days, when they had 70%+ market share, they could get away with this, but today? people will just switch to chrome.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Mirage said:

*Return BOOPS @Alexshy*

We think it is time to blow off some steam...no?

5a106e350508f_1388062__safe_artist-colon-2snacks_princesscelestia_princessluna_alicorn_animated_fema-e_gamecontroller_gif_glowinghorn_hand_laughing_magic_magich.gif.882117a6f00ec6bbfd890e62faac7f92.gif

Sure thing :D Actually, tis planned for tonight :orly:

3 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I noticed this edited post just right now. You are wonderful friend, you know?:kindness: And I would like to receive your book with dedication!;) It is wonderful offer. But I simply can't agree. It is your private money! :(Oh Maybe by PM later.

At which hour thou art ready, lief.

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Sadly true, but its not as if they didn't have warning. The nightlies have had the "new" plugin api for some time, but with a config variable "plugin.legacy.enable" to restore the old api to allow dual usage.

Moz were warned that few if any of the plugins were ready, but went ahead with v57 anyhow, and the config variable has been removed/disabled.

Back in the old days, when they had 70%+ market share, they could get away with this, but today? people will just switch to chrome.

*fights the strong urge to send a large asteroid at the Google headquarters* :orly:

• Brohoof 2

Oh hey, look who's back!

*tries to give @Alexshy a warm hug and boop, but it turns into cold hug and boop instead, because of low body temperature*

Glad to see you're back! I hope you're feeling alright. We've all missed you a lot.

large.png

~ Moon being praised; 2017, colourised ~

"Praise the moon!"

• Brohoof 4

13 hours ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

Oh hey, look who's back!

*tries to give @Alexshy a warm hug and boop, but it turns into cold hug and boop instead, because of low body temperature*

Glad to see you're back! I hope you're feeling alright. We've all missed you a lot.

large.png

~ Moon being praised; 2017, colourised ~

"Praise the moon!"

*hugs and boops @Holiday Agnaktor* I extend mine hope, mine body temperature and warm feather could compensate, mine friend. What hast happened though? Dost thou have faintness again? And thanks for thy kind words, of course :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

*boops @Alexshy back reassuringly*

No worries, I've always been very cold. Like, I don't feel cold, but anyone grabbing my hand or touching my skin in general will say "Woaaah, you're cooooold, man!"

It's earned me the title of "vampire" at my school, since I also walk really silently, and I'm really pale. So, nothing to worry about.

large.png

~ Rare footage of Holiday Agnaktor outside in daylight; 2017, colourised ~

"Bleh! Get that foul corrupting radiation away from me!"

• Brohoof 3

*boops @Fluttershy Friend and @Alexshy, providing hot chocolate and fruit-studded biscuits (while sadly not putting out a fourth place setting)

*boops @Duality WITH @the_gobo, then boops @The_Gobo with a stylish catspaw molded from ice

*speedboops @Holiday Agnaktor and gets pinkie to ding @Windchime just to make a change

Windchime.png.1997ecf96012d511a1fa94b79fa73ae2.png

*boops @Mint Chaser and the now detoadified @The Mint Pone

(gives a little FlutterYey that he isn't having to boop toads)

• Brohoof 8

*busy boops for @CypherHoof (Mine gratitude, lief! Hot chocolate is something, which can keep me awake for a while longer) @Fluttershy Friend (Truly busy with chapter 12 - editing) @The Cerberus (boop and gentle nuzzle)*

I am almost asleep above that book, mine valorous ponies! :orly:

93415__safe_princess-luna_sleeping_book_

But I need to use each moment of spare time to work on 't, to catch up with mine schedule.

*boops @Wolfgrel @Mirage @Totally Lyra @Sunset Rose @Azure Envy @Prospekt @Sparklefan1234 @The_Gobo @Holiday Agnaktor @Mesme Rize*

*sad distant boop to @Nature Tune*

• Brohoof 10

14 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

) @Fluttershy Friend (Truly busy with chapter 12 - editing)

I understand and I bless your work my friend!;)^_^ *boops @Alexshy and offers strong coffee* I'm seriously curious how much coffee did you drink today already.^_^Drink quickly coffee please. Don't be like Celestia!:D *quickly boops all his friends here. I will be back*

20.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks @CypherHoof but maybe better I will choose a cup of tea instead. You know I have some kind of trauma after the last accident with hot chocolate. :D*traumatically boops @CypherHoof and @Alexshy*

Ah well, I can prepare tea if you prefer - I just happen to think the chocolate goes better with the biscuits :)

*reboops*

49 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*busy boops for @CypherHoof (Mine gratitude, lief! Hot chocolate is something, which can keep me awake for a while longer)

I certainly hope so - Chocolate has much the same effects as coffee, and of course you can always combine the two. :)

*reboops @Alexshy also*

• Brohoof 2