Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

25 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Transforms the cat into a pony and sends it back* :3 
boop__sfm__by_argodaemon-d87l039.png

*SMACK!*

*CRASH!!!*

*a pink fluffy pony materializes above her and falls down, the chair breaks under doubled weight of the alicorn and the newcoming pony with all their fluff*

Oh, Tartarus!!! What's that for Equestria's sake!!! *raises head weakly from under the pony, which seems to be unconscious from the transfer, finds out she flicked her horn on the table*

Woe is me, I won't be able to do any magic tonight... *her eyes dilate* Fortunately I raised mine Moon already. But the rest though...

latest?cb=20150713173204

Tia, mine lief, if 't be true I am still uncapable to do magic in the morning, thou shalt do the double work. *hugs and strokes grumpily muttering sister, then heads to her room to apply a couple of patches on her snoot*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

47 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*boops @Nature Tune*

Yup, I'm Dutch. Woo, fellow Dutch people on the internet! *cheers in Dutch*

I'd add a boop pic, but I'm on mobile, and getting new pone pics is a real hassle right now.

I'm no dutch but german is similiar. Congrats your Formula 1 driver won last race! XD *Boops*

• Brohoof 1

*checks herself in the mirror*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9kzR-eemIQQf2DDlzLpF

Tis not that bad forsooth, the magic disability is killing, but temporary...

*puts on travel cloak, smiles slyly* At the very least I have now a perfect excuse to simply visit Fluttershy and mine Guardian, as I promised ere.

And I still can fly...

luna_in_a_hoodie_by_pirill_poveniy-d58xv

*exits to the balcony, spots @BronyNumber42, aimlessly wandering the castle grounds*

Or shall I trot by hooves?.. Hmmm, mayhap thither is a daring pony, capable to provide the (magic disabled) Princess nice company and defence during the travel...

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

*checks herself in the mirror*

Tis not that bad forsooth, the magic disability is killing, but temporary...

*puts on travel cloak, smiles slyly* At the very least I have now a perfect excuse to simply visit Fluttershy and mine Guardian, as I promised ere.

And I still can fly...

Ah well, not as bad as 'tia - when she gets some unexpected free time, she takes a spa day :)

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah well, not as bad as 'tia - when she gets some unexpected free time, she takes a spa day :)

I feel for y'all, ponies, as tonight Tia will attend your dreams. Be aware they may end filled with cakes... moreover, pancakes. Moreover, Tia's pancakes! I shall try and fix the "mental injuries" next night, in the earnest. And as you might guess the boopage shalt double naturally, as I can't magically boop you at the moment.

*spreads her wings and soars in the night sky, heading south and anticipating a night off with close friends*

((AFK, good night everypony))

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I feel for y'all, ponies, as tonight Tia will attend your dreams. Be aware they may end filled with cakes... moreover, pancakes. Moreover, Tia's pancakes!

To be fair, 'Tia's pancakes ARE adorable. Just worried she will raid my dream stash of cakes :D

• Brohoof 2

*Sitting, drinking Earl grey tea coffee and wating for boops. Any merciful hoof?*

*boops with sympathy*

@Alexshy (how could I forget about your nose?) @CypherHoof (the same. Thanks for informations about EG tea conspiracy) @Holiday Agnaktor (take care of yourself) @Rikifive ( this pink nose just is asking for it ) Boops again friendly noses:  @Prospekt @Sparklefan1234 @ChB @Count Werdowp @vivishy @The Cerberus  @Mirage @Twilight Witch @Starzen @Totally Lyra 

lwymmd_cover_art_by_nstone53-dboibgw.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 7

9 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

To be fair, 'Tia's pancakes ARE adorable. Just worried she will raid my dream stash of cakes :D

Hmmm... *bites tongue, not sure if her comment is PG rated* :D Well, if thou puttest 't that way...

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*Sitting, drinking Earl grey tea coffee and wating for boops. Any merciful hoof?*

*boops with sympathy*

@Alexshy (how could I forget about your nose?) @CypherHoof (the same. Thanks for informations about EG tea conspiracy) @Holiday Agnaktor (take care of yourself) @Rikifive ( this pink nose just is asking for it ) Boops again friendly noses:  @Prospekt @Sparklefan1234 @ChB @Count Werdowp @vivishy @The Cerberus  @Mirage @Twilight Witch @Starzen @Totally Lyra 

lwymmd_cover_art_by_nstone53-dboibgw.jpg

*sends an air-kiss to @Fluttershy Friend* I shall boop thee aplenty, at which hour mine horn stoppeth aching, thus magic fully restored :orly:

8 hours ago, BronyNumber42 said:

*Sees @Alexshy on the balcony* Ahoy, I thought I'd lost ye. 

*makes a loop in the air and lands near @BronyNumber42* Same with me actually *smiles and nods* I thought, thou hast found some other matter of importance to attend to. Henceforth thou art free, I extend mine hope that a daring pony won't refuse the Princess a nice company. And mayhap provide the jetty, as our vista layeth through wild territories... and we may accidentally trot into a... <.< *looks if Twilight isn't at the hearing distance* >.> *whispers* cockatrice. Tis unless thou art capable of teleporting magic up to the degree, thou can transfer safely more than thyself only *bats eyelashes with a sly smile*

5eca60f9fd57efa3d895eea6dace1af0--disney

• Brohoof 3

Oh no, I forgot to wish you all a happy Booptober. D:

NOW PREPARE FOR THE MOST INTENSE BOOPING OF THY LIFE!!!!!

Luna_Eyes_1_S2E4.thumb.png.f7511c0ae1e4f68488ab81686883752c.png

*Boops @Alexshy @Fluttershy Friend @Sparklefan1234 @Totally Lyra @Burpy@ChB @Sunwalker @Hierok @Lucky Bolt @Trotteur Sauvage @Deae Rising Shine~ @Lunar Echo @Widdershins @Stormfury @SpiBaz @Jeric @PiratePony @The_Gobo*

*also lovingly boops @Bronies of Las Vegas. Stay strong. <3*

• Brohoof 12

2 minutes ago, pegapony said:

*boop* on Luna.. I´m so fond of her right now. And double *boop* *boop* on the small foals she abducted in the night.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdQ1soQc3BM9LiJkyAqg-

Tis a lie, the foals are safe and even... unbooped. Sleeping innocently at their abodes. I can't... *snif* *faintly boops @pegapony* I extend mine hope thou ain't serious...

*boops @Ditzy1Doo, offers a muffin*

• Brohoof 3