Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reputation on the forums?

Clarity

So here we go: According to a few people on here I am (and feel to correct me)

1) Somewhat famous on here (I have no idea why)

2) Kind, caring, beautiful and gentle

3) Like a mother or sisterly figure

am I wrong? Is that really what my reputation on here is like?

If anyone is aware of me at all (I don't visit that often) I'm probably not particularly liked. I always rub people the wrong way and frustrate them.

What I'd probably be known for is my occasional status updates. For the most part, I just lurk or PM chat.

That i'm an asshole that no one wants here and that behind the scenes i get a lot of complaints but i remain cause i do my own thing and don't care about what people think plus some of you are k and i get bored/lonely when i'm not posted anywhere  

actual quote after an exercise 

"so dunno what did you learn in the past 3 months"

"that my existence enrages everyone around me and fills them with a terrible rage"

*guy who asks the question winks gives pistol fingers and says* "winner winner chicken dinner" 

it was just banter my report from basic and school of inf actually said that im good for morale and that i put others before myself even if it means something like going a day without food sleep or shelter 

Eh, I got a good impression of you. Very "genuine" in posting style (ie easy to tell there's a real person behind it)

@@Lloyd, It's never late to start posting! :3

@@BrawnyCharger, Great! Let this motivate you to take further steps! ^^

@@Mortar, So it's time to start!  ;)

@@Kelldrick,  Not good why? In fact, I don't know you well, but I believe you're a good pony! (=

@@idunnomaybe, Sorry to hear that, but personally I didn't experience anything bad from you - I hope everything will get better for you.  :fluttershy:

@@Orange Sparks, To be honest, I don't know, but I don't see why not? I like to think like this of you. If that's what you think other ponies think of you, then just stick to this and spread that positive opinion further by doing good things!  :)

@, Well, you can always change that. It doesn't have to be like this. Try to think of everypony as a friend when talking to them and focus on positive things, even if the situation doesn't look good. I don't have a bad opinion about you and I'd love to leave it that way or make it even better.  :smug:

@@Johnny1226, Staying positive and always welcoming new days on forums as well as saying goodbye in status updates - I think it's good.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

Still hermitting around in the Media Discussion forum. I have a few friends who I get along with and I get a decent number of brohoofs. Luckily most of those brohoofs are on posts that I feel are worthy of them. I'm not fond of "loose" brohoofing (such as returning a brohoof when you got one or merely for posting in someone's topic) so it feels good to get a lot of brohoofs on a good post.

But on the whole almost no one on this forum has ever heard of me. That's what I get for having specific interests and not really watching MLP since season 4. :P

I probably don't have a great one, I just seem to be posting useless garbage lately that nobody Brohoofs.  I used to be active in life advise but now I have a lot of difficulty thinking of stuff to say.  

Everyone tends to forget who I'am between my hiatuses... so I'd say I'm somewhere between neutral, and good... probably great for those who remember me. I've never had a reputation for being an asshole... though I tend to get cocky at times.

• 2 weeks later...

I exist. I have a few brohoofs, but nothing major. I'm still getting used to everything and everyone. My friends list is small, only a couple of ponies, though I am looking to get into contact with more people, perhaps through the Roleplaying part of the site soon. Right now I'm only really involved in random discussions on politics/music/the show/anything else that catches my interest.

I've been away for a while, pretty inactive till a couple days ago. I guess I have an average reputation? I'm never really on anypony's bad side. Except for one time when somepony was a bit of a jerk to me, but it looks like they got banned so... I guess no one's around to hate me.  :huh:

• Brohoof 3

I'm mysteriously transversing around here with neither great or infamy and yet I feel accepted as to which I can conduct myself to still win the approval of others. Not necessarily progressing further or limited either into whom or what shall I'll do to continue my presence here and the feelings as to which are still greatly kindly and acceptable. I'll look into it as my own good will and to others deemed necessary to support the community and the ongoing drive to see in what this fandom has in store as a whole in the future. Status quite frankly said, is an path that I once see and strived for but ultimately my endeavor had halted and now I've realized that all I ever wanted is just to feel at home here.

Nonexistent, as I'm brand new, but I already had a thread locked by a moderator, so maybe trouble-maker for being too honest? lol

I'm hoping to become known for my artwork and commissions I do for people <3

I'm currently working on my OC, so hopefully that'll give a start to it, hehe. :pinkie:

I feel like I'm known as the guy who goes into How are you Feeling Right Now and then bitches and whines about being frustrated over Smash Bros, accompanied by some complete nonsense that no one understands. That or just another likable Forum Gamer.

I think mine used to be good? I left the forums due to being busy twice and I think after that I've become pretty "unknown" if you will.

Sorry for quoting you but I was lazy. Also I'm and immortal. So I'm basically God.
  • Brohoof 1