Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who here on the forums do you want to hug or brohoof in real life?

NothingIsEverything

I'd give you all a massive, crushing, agonising bearhug of pure bone-breaking love to anyone and everyone here. Because you ALL deserve it. From the posters who have just joined, to the old bastards who have been here since the beginning. From the regular posters, to the lurkers. And you guests who are reading this. You all deserve a hug.

It's just that if you're one of those arseholes namedropping (as always in these fucking threads, once again reminding me it's all just a popularity contest here..), i'd pull you extra close, and whisper in your ear "Let's see how tight I can squeeze before you start coughing blood.." and then i'd start the squeezing.

This^

It's just sad that these topics even exist. If you want somebody to know that you'd give them a hug, then do that in private. People will feel left out, even if they don't know you at all...

There are more threads like this that make no sense at all. Why... Why do they even exist? You aren't statisfying any of the staff by 'hugging' them either... Write a honest letter to them about your gratitude, or post something in the feedback section. Not something as meaningless as this... This is very similliar to the 'like' situation on facebook. Likeing a picture about the need of help for underfed people doesn't mean anything af all. It's just a popularity fad. So is this :c

• Brohoof 2

I wouldn't mind hugging virtually anyone here, but I would especially like to hug all of my good friends here.

• Brohoof 3

SnipSnap, ChikoritaBrony, Creativity, Pinkie Pie Rules, Flipturn, Techpony44, CharlieD282, and everyone else who knows that Pinkie Pie is best pony!!! :lol: (Sorry to any Pinkie lovers that I forgot but you're all included too.  ;))

Edited by Grumpy Enchantress
  • Brohoof 3

I would like to brohoof anyone, especially the friends I made on the forums, but I really want to meet the military bronies of F.O.B. Equestria and Sempre Filly, I have seen them on YouTube before, and they remind me of the friends I had when I was in the service, but no matter what I would brohoof any brony and hug any pegasister.  

• Brohoof 3

Wow. So many long lists. I only have two people really, so more reason to feel special about yourselves!

-SparklingSwirls

-Rinne

And I guess Sir Jackleberry too, what they hay :)?

Edited by Super80 Wolf
  • Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...

Onylex.

He's sort of the only person I ever talk to on this forum. :/ 

Not really too known or popular here. 

lol thanks

OT:

Everybody. 

• Brohoof 2

Everybody.

There is no one that shall go unhugged or unbrohooved.

You will receive my love. All the love.

Everpony* ;) and yeah everypony deserves some love, even the lurkers and trolls, trust me, they need love desperately. I am here to dish out the brohoofs, and hugs. Like a catching wildfire, let this love spread, and burn us into a blissful happy oblivion of friendship. 

• Brohoof 3

Everpony* ;) and yeah everypony deserves some love, even the lurkers and trolls, trust me, they need love desperately. I am here to dish out the brohoofs, and hugs. Like a catching wildfire, let this love spread, and burn us into a blissful happy oblivion of friendship. 

Well.. after a fashion!

It'd be nice if all it took to wash out the hate is by flooding it with indiscriminate affection, but I'm just the kind of person that likes to race against the odds.

The grand hugging of the unhugged and broohooving higgledy-piggledy has commenced. Hope you like the sensation of wool~.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...

Man this is a hard one, hmmmm.

The people I would like to hug would be...

Me

Me

Me

Me

Me

Me

Me

Me

Me

Me

Me

Me