Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who here on the forums do you want to hug or brohoof in real life?

NothingIsEverything

The only person here who bothered enough to know and care about me is none other than Night Shine. Its not just the usual chat but it goes deeper than that. If he was here with me, i'd give him the biggest hug I could ever give.

• Brohoof 3

I want to add someone to all our hug list. Novahike999. He's been having a really hard time. He has a topic explaining the troubles he faces. His topic is here. If you could help in out by making him feel better. That'd really show the love and tolerance of the brony community.

His topic is also here

• Brohoof 2

OMG thank you so much! *Huggles* that means a lot ^_^

It really dose mean a lot! When I made the remix of your track I didn't expect the pony behind the song was just so nice!

• Brohoof 1

I would brohoof and/or hug anyone on this site in real life. You are all wonderful people, and I love all of you. However, the people that I would want to hug and/or brohoof the most that I can think of at the moment are the following:

I may add more people to this list as I think of them.

Edited by SCS
  • Brohoof 10

The list I told is just a small part of the people I would brohoof the most (incomplete). Here's the whole list of people I would hug THE MOST. I still believe everyone deserves a hug :catface: :

• Zygen
  • Budding Night
  • Lincolnshirepony
  • DJ-BRONI3
  • Love*Potion (you look cute by the way  :catface: )
  • Sugar Cube
  • Zhooves

Not very large isn't it? Well they're who I think are my closest buddies!  :muffins:  :muffins:  :muffins:  :muffins:

• Brohoof 5

Would love to brohoof you all :)

And I would love to have a massive group hug with everyone as well :D!

But Chaotic discord and Feld0 are horrible horrible people and will never be allowed ANY hugs EVER! ;)

The list I told is just a small part of the people I would brohoof the most (incomplete). Here's the whole list of people I would hug THE MOST. I still believe everyone deserves a hug :catface: :

• Zygen
  • Budding Night
  • Lincolnshirepony
  • DJ-BRONI3
  • Love*Potion (you look cute by the way  :catface: )
  • Sugar Cube
  • Zhooves

Not very large isn't it? Well they're who I think are my closest buddies!  :muffins:  :muffins:  :muffins:  :muffins:

You avatar if perfect for this topic :D!

• Brohoof 4

While I was at BronyCon Summer 2012 and 2013, I got to meet and brohoof many fantastic people, including several individuals from the MLP Forums. If I forgot you, I humbly apologize.

Currently, the people I want to brohoof (and, if I did already, again :lol:) and hug are:

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 15

Everypony deserves a hug!!!

h497281A0.gif

But especially:

SBB64

Sir Flutter Hooves

The Paris Swing Box for his awesome threads

Tricksy Lewlamoon (You may be a trixie fanpony, but...)

And a lot of others I can't think of.

• Brohoof 10

Since I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable or unappreciated, I'll leave it at this. If you're an intelligent being, you get a brohoof. If you're an intelligent being to make my acquaintance, you get a tackle-hug :3

Anywho, onto this.

Among others, it's really hard to list everybody I really like here in a single post, so don't be disheartened if you're not listed.

OH I AM DISHEARTENED, HARM.

Twiliscael

YEAH, SBB'S GOT THE IDEA.

I'd hug Chigens. Maybe Finest. Probably Feld0 and Twiliscael. I don't really know :/

LIKEWISE, BROTHER.

Twiliscael (biggest brohug)

Tishy :3

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 3

Moog, Erio, and Sunset Shimmer. Because they're like my besties on here. Oh, and Twiliscael. It's funny because at first we didn't get along but then he encountered my dere dere side. :3

Edited by Sakurako Ohmuro
  • Brohoof 3

I would like to take a moment, and say that I would brohoof or hug every single person on the forums, even members past, and even the members that we didn't really see eye to eye with. The fact of the matter is, that when it boils down to it, none of us would be here now if it wasn't for everypony else here. It's the community in of itself that gives all of us the drive to continue on and provide the best place that we possible can for everypony on the net. There's not just one person out there that is awesome, there's not just ten, fifteen, a hundred, no. Every single brony here is why we are all here, doing what it is we love to do with others who love the same things that we do. So for that, and for the community in general being as amazingly awesome as it is, I would brohoof all members of the forum, past, present, and future. Thanks to everypony for giving us a place that we can mingle with friends that we may not otherwise have made.

• Brohoof 15

Moog, Erio, and Sunset Shimmer. Because they're like my besties on here. Oh, and Twiliscael. It's funny because at first we didn't get along but then he encountered my dere dere side. :3

Oh god yeah. I'm pretty sure I publicly  said that you were some annoying edgy kid or something like that at first.

Either I was wrong, you changed, or a little bit of both. 

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

Oh god yeah. I'm pretty sure I publicly  said that you were some annoying edgy kid or something like that at first.

Either I was wrong, you changed, or a little bit of both. 

No, I was pretty bad back then. Every time I look at an old post of mine I cringe a little. I was such a jerk back then, I think I made fun of you for liking MCR once :l I remember Moog was the only person that liked me and that I got along with.

• Brohoof 2

No, I was pretty bad back then. Every time I look at an old post of mine I cringe a little. I was such a jerk back then, I think I made fun of you for liking MCR once :l I remember Moog was the only person that liked me and that I got along with.

Yeah yeah, I remember that. And then I followed suit like the little kid I might as well be and took shots at Nirvana or something like that.

Doesn't matter, you're hug-worthy material at this point.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't mind it if I got the opportunity to give boospookum a hug. She have been really supportive and a really good friend in a time where I truly needed one (and still does). I wouldn't mind hoofbumping and possibly hugging everyone else who have been supportive in my dark times and shown their support either.

• Brohoof 1

Kyoshi

Wheatley Core

Chaotic Discord

Sir.Lunashy

Feld0

Chaotic Discord

SBB64

Champion RD92 and Flutter to the Shy :wub:

Twilight Sparkle

SCootalove

Chaotic Sole

Sky Chaser

StatestheObvious

Chigens and Kay

DashForever

Eureka. ;)

Erio

Artemis

Sir.Godnot

Mr.Toaster (you know who you are)

Pink Mist

Rory

General

Sanders Pie

Citrus King 46

SonicRules

The Paris Swing Cake

Sorry if I missed someone, comment me and I'll add you. :DI

I missed alot of people.

1. Zygen

2. ReGen

3. SwiftMotion

4. Nothing is Everything

5. Cal Stonehoof

6. DaReaper

7. Daring

8. Sir.Lunashy

Edited by Sir.Flutter Hooves
  • Brohoof 5

Most of the people i want to brohoof/hug have already received one before :? Would totally do it again~

There are a few others though... *no names*  You know who you are.. .)

cute_fluttershy_by_andreamlp-d57bbnl.png

Does this mean little old me?

My list is pretty small really:

Jonke

Lumi

Zoop

I don't think there are many more, especially not active members of the forum I still know. :?

• Brohoof 4

Mistunmerry- I probably spelled it wrong but I always enjoy talking too you.

Zygen- Man you are so awesome it has been a pleasure being able too be your friend.

Lugia- Generous, a wonderful friend I always am glad too talk too you.

Mightymags- Your like zygen everthing about you is kindhearted and a great person in general.

Motion Spark- You are a generous kind hearted person. Simpres eres el mejor motion I have always enjoyed talking too you.

Pink Mist- You are always positive and in a cheerful good mood.

Champion Rd92- Man you are like the coolest person on here... it would be cool to meet you in person.

Thunderchild- I really respect you a lot and you have some amazing tastes in music

Fluffle puff- Haven't seen you or talked with you in quiet a while but I hope you are well.

Lost

Concord

Becker fender

Smitty werberjagermanjensen

Blue lightning

Dashforever

Scootalove

Sir flutter hooves

Sir godot

Haven

SBB64

Batbrony

Sterling Crimson

Dsanders

Fimdashie

Red

Nova

Honey puff

Wuvable woona aka ds8

Flipturn

Jokuc

There was two more

Dark quivit

I cannot remember her username for the life of me... its on the tip of my tongue. Well she has blonde hair and tons of posts and left a while back. I really found a deep respect for her and I know many miss her too. Her username is like on the tip of my mind... sigh you know who I am talking about... oh right Shankveld wow I am dumb...

Edited by Endgame
  • Brohoof 9

I've always wanted to gvive a hug to the old, OLD veterans of the forums back when we had under 400 members. A few others possibly could be

Soundgarden

Twilisceal

Plummeh

Captain Marvelous

Crispy

Project RKA

Feld0

Swoop

Zoop

DISC0RD

Shankveld

Lunatic

Lugia

Pinkazoid

Jonke

Lady Rarity Pony

Tom the Diamond

and many more that I can't keep going on for!

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki
  • Brohoof 5

hugs...

Marco

Eureka :3

RD92

Motion Spark

Gone Airborne

WheatleyCore

LittleMissFluttershy

Dsanders

Red

Crispy

theres probably more. edit later maybe

Edited by Cutie Monster

I an non-hug-worthy. Ok. I'm fine with that. I'm totally OK with that. I don't even care.

I care immensley

Hug list:

Art Streak/Ashley

Sir Flutter Hooves

Harmonic

Eureka

Flutter To The Shy

The Paris Swing Box

Smitty

Batbrony

And maybe some more. I dunno.

Edited by Callisto
  • Brohoof 3

(inb4 “You just want the brohoofs!“)

Well, I was pretty moody when this thread here started. My inner sociologist/social psychologist sighed at the thought of this thread and my brony-self was very… yeah. I think I’ll just go with what @ said in his post here…

Yeah, I‘m a bad person…

People I‘d like to hug/brohoof because I can‘t imagine this place here to be the same without them/they have my respect/they are an essential part of this community/of reasons (in case you wonder why you‘re on the list) in no particular order:

@@Friendship_Cannon
@@Zygen
@@Sir.Flutter Hooves
@@Harmonic Revelations
@
@@Dsanders
@@CITRUS KING46
@
@@Blue Bay
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@@Makusu2
@
@
@@Fluttershyfan94

@@Fhaolan
@@Dark Qiviut
@@SCS

@@~Chaotic Discord~
@@Feld0

Damn, everyone else of course, too. Two seconds, a little gesture, one community. Ain’t that difficult. Would totally do that if we’d ever meet in one place.

Thanks to everyone who mentioned me.

And if anyone thinks I forgot them, please don’t be offended.

• Brohoof 16

(inb4 “You just want the brohoofs!“)

Well, I was pretty moody when this thread here started. My inner sociologist/social psychologist sighed at the thought of this thread and my brony-self was very… yeah. I think I’ll just go with what @ said in his post here…

Yeah, I‘m a bad person…

You're not a bad person at all...to be fair, I was actually pretty moody when I made that post, so I'm pretty sure I came off as dickish. But what can you do, right? :yay:

I'm definitely feeling better today, so I'll append my list when I've got a bit of time. People shall be hugged...YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE ME!!! :angry:

• Brohoof 4