Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How do you feel about romantic relationships?

FatalRain

Are you in one? 

Yes I am, for two years and nearly a month now.

Do you want one?

I always have a need to feel close to someone so even if I wasn't in one, I'd be searching for one. I'm very picky on who I like.

How do you feel around other couples?

I feel happy for them. Love is great no matter how long it lasts.

How many have you had?

Enough. I've had some serious ones and plenty of short flings with people.

Are you in one?

Yes, and it's been so wonderful. :3

Do you want one?

Just the one I'm currently in.

I feel happy for them! I especially think it's sweet when they've been together for a really long time. :)

How many have you had?

Three including the one I'm in now.

Edited by Quartzy
  • Brohoof 1

Are you in one?

No, I am not.  I was, for nearly 3 years, but it ended about 4 months ago.

Do you want one?

Yes, I do, I'm lonely.  But I'm not interested in some pointless fling or anything that's not the right person.  I want to be in a relationship because we're both in love and want to be together, not because I'm lonely and they're around.  No.  I do really want someone, but it's because I miss the deep emotional connection I had when I was in the last one, and if there's no deep emotional connection, then no, I don't want any part of it.  I'd rather be lonely than with someone I didn't really and truly love.  Honestly, as badly as I want one, I don't think I'm ready for it right now. =/

Most of the time, sad.  I remember when I had love, and I think about how most people take it for granted.  I also feel jealous, and, when it's people I'm hanging out with, often I feel like a third wheel.

How many have you had?

Technically two, but the first one probably doesn't really count.  It lasted for two months at which point the guy told a mutual friend (when confronted for refusing to speak to me for days) that he'd just used me and was totally gay.  The other one... well, as I mentioned above it lasted for nearly 3 years.  My everything was invested into it, and, despite the woman's good intentions, she hurt me and used me over and over again, until she finally left me, only to come back so she could break my heart all over again about a month later.  I want to hate her and forget her, but I can't, unfortunately.

Edited by Rubeus

Are you in one?

Ehhh no... can't say that I am.

Do you want one?

Err... tough question... I'd have to go with... yeah? though. Might help with my constant stab-ups of emotional crises. As long as its not a "physical relationship"... purely emotional/mindwise plz -_-

Umm... I don't really like being around... anyone... but in high school when a friend was in a relationship I just sat there, gagging to myself and hopping on the earliest train out of reality-ville.

So uhh, I kinda just phase out and go into my own little world and ignore them. Like really, REALLY ignore them.

How many have you had?

Umm while I'd stand by my count of "technically zero"... it would actually be two, the first lasting one day before I got her friend to break up with her for me (biggest fucking mistake in the past decade for me...) and the second was... well it was kind of just a status thing... boyfriend/girlfriend... just a silly little title situation. Both of these were in high school, when I was still a naive little worm-child who couldn't see past his own corneas.

Bluh... fuckitall.

Edited by Shadowed Watcher

I've never been in a relationship and I don't plan to for quite some time. I'm only in high school, and while I've had crushes and all, nothing's ever become of them. Being gay and liking a straight girl is hard. Anyway, I feel fine being around those in relationships, so long as I don't bump into them making out or something (which has happened way too many times to count, unfortunately).

Are you in a relationship ? : No

Do you want one: yes most definetly -- with a pegasister

How do you feel about other couples? : sometimes I'm jealous but I have had a few relationships so I know none are perfect . I'm mainly happy for them. And glad they gave a loving partner .

I'm Pansexual . I like girls the most though . I would treat her like a princess and be a good friend to her. I like anime , manga, reading , and writing . I do though need fast replies and too talk tons. That's a requirement for me. As for brony or the male species , I'd say I'm a bit more picky . 18-25 , USA and Canada only for me cx I just wish more pan/gY/bi pegasisters could find me !

I tried it once, but it's just not for me X3

My ex and I are still really good friends (it feels really weird calling them my ex, since we were friends before we were dating, and we've been friends even after we stopped.), but I just function better alone. I'm kinda introverted that way :P

Are you in one? 

No. Not officially.

Do you want one?

Well... yes and no. I'm happy with my life as it is right now. I know that people love me, so I don't feel lonely and I don't feel like I need someone else to make me more complete. That said, there is already someone I know in my life whom I would be happy to be in an intimate relationship with, if that is what ends up happening in the distant future.

I used to feel extremely awkward and envious, but not so much anymore. Now I just think it's cute and I feel happy for them. I still feel annoyed when other couples are overly affectionate in public, though.

How many have you had?

Zero, really. My love life is kinda like the Mexican Space Agency. I'm not sure if it really exists or not. I've had numerous love interests in the past but I've never called anyone my boyfriend or girlfriend.

• Brohoof 1

I've come to accept that it's not going to happen. I'm too shy, too paranoid, too distant and just too different from other people.

I'm just going to focus on enjoying my life, even if it's a life I have to walk alone. I think that will lead to a happier and healthier life than burning myself out chasing an unrealistic dream.

Are you in one?

No.

Do you want one?

It would be an interesting experience, but I can't say that I actually want one. I rarely ever think of other people in these terms. The way my life is right now, I'm satisfied with the love I already receive from my family and friends. It would probably be for the best to wait until things are certain for me as well, as I'm still trying to piece certain things together.

Depends, sometimes I'm indifferent and other times I'll feel happy for them.

How many have you had?

None.

• Brohoof 1

Are you in one?

No. 

Do you want one?

Yes.

I'm really happy for them, but sometimes I can be a little jealous.

How many have you had?

A couple. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

I'm currently not in one at the moment, so ladies... lol

I do have a crush on my best friend, and I keep hoping she'll feel the same about me.

Hey as long as they don't get all lovey dovey in front of me, I'm good.

I've only had one relationship, but I broke it off... Worse mistake ever... :(

I am currently in a relationship and I love the one that I am in.  So I can't say that I harbor any particular negative feelings or anything towards others relationships.  I look at them and think how cute they are most of the time.  I have been in this one for a year this month.  I have been in a total of 10 relationships, this one is my 10th and hopefully my last.  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Are you in One? - No

Do you want one? - No not really

How do you feel around other couples? - Fine tbh It doesn't bother me.

How Many Have You Had? - None. I just don't have an interest in dating right now. Even as a teenager. I've always been busy/have a lot going on so dating is that last thing on my mind. Maybe when I'm older, like in my later 20s I'll feel different.

Are you in one?
Yes I am ^w^ 

awkward :T I don't like to be around other couples. Especially the ones who are just all over each other all the time.

How many have you had?
1 (not counting the current one)
I had a relationship wit my best friend in kindergarten who was also my neighbor. But then I moved away :T

• Brohoof 1

Are you in one?

I'm not in one anymore

Do you want one?

Maybe, I have to be with the right person though

Just depends

How many have you had?

A few real ones I guess

Are you in one? Yes! Long Distance Relationship.

How do you feel around other couples? I sometimes get a little jealous that I can't be close to my boyfriend like my friends and their boyfriend/girlfriends, and it kinda makes me sad sometimes... but I fight through it. ^^;

Unless you know, they're like all over each other in front of everyone. I've witnessed that at school dances countless times.. awkward..

How many have you had? I've had two before my current one. (Rather not think about those.. xD)

Edited by PrincessWubsy
  • Brohoof 1

Are you in one?: Yes and it's amazing <3 Long distance. ^^

How do you feel around other couples?: It's fine with me.

How many have you had?: Just the one I'm in right now. :3

• Brohoof 1

Not in one currently, had a bad breakup a couple weeks ago. I'm back to dating again, though.

How I feel around other couples? Fine, I guess. I don't think much about it.

How many? 4, but they've all lasted longer than a year, so I'm not really used to being single.

A lot of people seem to be awkward around other couples, as if just being there makes them a third wheel. Personally, I think its lovely seeing people express their relationships and just generally being happy :D

I have had a few relationships with members  of both gender, but still havent cemented anything really serious :P

Are you in one?: No.

Do I want one? I'm not in a comfortable environment socially so not yet. I suck socially. I don't wanna rush it.

How do you feel around other couples?: Meh.

How many have you had?: Zero.

I am currently in a relationship and I love the one that I am in.  So I can't say that I harbor any particular negative feelings or anything towards others relationships.  I look at them and think how cute they are most of the time.  I have been in this one for a year this month.  I have been in a total of 10 relationships, this one is my 10th and hopefully my last.  :wub:

Congrats on being in a relationship that you enjoy.