Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

• Brohoof 2

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

6 minutes ago, SolarFlare13 said:

Boops @Wolfgrel, @Alexshy and @Totally Lyra as well as every-pony else I haven't booped yet :wacko: :catface: :wacko: :catface: :wacko: :catface: 

*clank* *the boop catches her amidst regular nightly duty and makes to adjust the helm*

Luna06.jpg

*sends a remote boop to @SolarFlare13* Enjoy the night, mine friend, and stay safe! :orly:

*boops @Totally Lyra out of pure gratitude for all that boopage galore, he provided*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 5

17 hours ago, Crimson Fire said:

Boops @The Cerberus 

Boops! Boops! All the boops!

9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Boops both of you back*
you-seem-a-little-sad-how-bout-a-nose-bo

• Brohoof 2

Stevonnie.png.e39b58e3d79c1f98449985e3f187b367.png

“Cats!”  “Cats!”  “Music!”  “Cats!” “Cats! “(^・ω・^ )ノ” 
Ask me something! https://mlpforums.com/topic/139270-ask-the-cerberus/#entry4129993
Signature by @Stevonnie

*boops @Alexshy and @Mesme Rize*

I went to the doctor this morning, and they gave a few possibilities.

It might be "Infectious mononucleosis", which would make sense, since it started when a disease spread through the school, and it gave everyone sore throats for a day or two. Another possibility is lack of vitamin D, which I'm not sure about, since I cycle 11km to school everyday.

So to know for sure they took 6 phials of blood for testing, and I'll hear the results next friday.

In the meantime, I can have fun being exhausted and getting yelled at by various people for not being able to do school things.

large.jpeg

~ Holiday Agnaktor taking a forced nap because he just can't keep his eyes open; 2017, colourised ~

"No mom, I'm not faking it"

• Brohoof 3

img-30973-1-img-30973-1-lR5m9jk.png

Awesome signature by FallenTrench

People think my soul is filled with grey, but it's actually filled with rainbows!

2 hours ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*boops @Alexshy and @Mesme Rize*

It might be "Infectious mononucleosis"...

*boops @Holiday Agnaktor* Tis soundeth like an passable explanation of thy condition so far, considering the symptoms.

*boops

@Deae Rising Shine~ @ChB @Totally Lyra @Celli @Fluttershy Friend @Mirage77 @Denim&Venom @Lucky Bolt @Duality @The Cerberus  @RDFan89 @Baby Dashie @Princess Aurora Wolf @Dark Qiviut @GrimGrimoire @Wolfgrel @Ganondorf8 @PoisonClaw @Randimaxis @Sparklefan1234 

@Arid_Blitz@Leere @ooReiko @Jeric @Mesme Rize@Foxy Socks * Ahh... so little time, so many snoots to boop!

d2c4292ed4a33921911dfebe9b833b84.png

• Brohoof 17

6 minutes ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

*Sneaks inside a cardboard box to @Alexshy aka Luna, ready for secret boop attack!

*trots into her study, notices the big box at the entrance*

Oh, late delivery... Hmmm, so interesting... and so handy...

*places her waxblot plot on the box, takes off one hoof decour to check, if it is a small stone accidentally in it... it irked her for a while*

Is 't me or... thither is some faint movement in the box!..

latest?cb=20150713231757

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

19 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Boops*  @The Cerberus 

thumb.png

9 minutes ago, Ninetales said:

So I went to the forum lounge the very next day "hey guys! Imma boop you!"

booping coming at you at super sonic speed, JJ, uhhhh @The Cerberus

large.png

• Brohoof 4

Stevonnie.png.e39b58e3d79c1f98449985e3f187b367.png

“Cats!”  “Cats!”  “Music!”  “Cats!” “Cats! “(^・ω・^ )ノ” 
Ask me something! https://mlpforums.com/topic/139270-ask-the-cerberus/#entry4129993
Signature by @Stevonnie

20 minutes ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

*Boops the royal flank, then pulls hoof back in the cardboard box*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhqoRVQ0oRNH4gef0gp6V

*jumps on the spot* Aw! Who hath sneaked hither? Come before mine eyes!!!

*apparently notices nothing, lowers herself on the same box, scratches behind her fluffy ear*

Tis strange... I am entirely convinced, Tia is sleeping at the moment... And I could sense Discord easily, if 't be true he hath tried to sneak into the castle... I need mor coffee to concentrate!

*absently sends Feathers of boop to @Lucky Bolt @princeicefrost @Maple Bat and @Mirage77*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 4