Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What kind of Pizza do you like?

Azureth

I'm sure many here will brag about how they have a million different local non-chain Pizza places to eat but for me and many others chains are really all we have, as such, my favorite is either Marco's or Dominos. I usually like to customize my order, deep pan with Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Bell Peppers and Jalapenos. 

As a side question: Pineapple or no? I'm firmly in the NO camp.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, applesjck said:

I like just cheese pizza, quite boring I know. :kindness:

Just cheese can still be interesting.

I like to make my own pizza, and one thing I do is buy "five counties" cheese (which as the name implies has five different types of cheese in a single block) and stripe it across the pizza so that you get bars of different flavours....

• Brohoof 1

I like most any kind of pizza but I'm fondest of Pizza Hut & Dominos due to nostalgia and pineapple pizza. Speaking of the latter I don't get the all-out hate pineapple pizza gets. Or rather I do get it and think the bandwagon 'let's all trash pineapple pizza and look down on anyone who likes it for lol's' is abysmally stupid. 

BBQ chicken pizza is my favourite!!!  Especially when it's on square pan pizza so there's this nice crust of bbq sauce on the sides... :o

Oh and pineapple belongs on pizza imo, just depending on how much liquid there is in it.  Like, it shouldn't be too soggy when served or else it takes the rest of the pizza down with it.

What pizza do i like? Pretty much everything.

My favorite place to buy them would be pizza hut, even though i dont go there often, because its pretty expensive.

And i like pineapple.

I prefer thick pan pizzas. For toppings, I love supreme pizza. Also I pretty much like pizzas that substitutes the traditional marinara with barbeque sauce, it's sweet, smokey, and meshes well with mozzarella cheese.

• 2 months later...