Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you look for in a Girl/Boy Friend <3

Speedy Transition

I'm currently celibate (Asperger's Syndrome, focused more on hobbies and college work, etc.), but if I was looking, then personality would take a much higher priority over looks, because you can be the sexiest in the world, but if you're a complete jack@$$, then I'm not going to want to spend anymore time with you.

No offense...

Random Mule: "None taken."

Meh. Depends on what the girl is (girls with braces are my favorite :D) I want to have a girlfriend who:

• Is a good cuddler :)
  • Likes My Little Pony (opional) if not likes Anime and Cartoons
  • Smart
  • Funny
  • Likes to play video games
  • Always cute :)
  • Respectful
  • Has braces or not

And last but not least: Nice hair (brown or black)

I will be shy by asking a girl out :/ But I'll try if these are what I wanted :D

Whether you like boys, girls, or even both, I'm sure a lot of us have dream partners.

So, what is your dream like?

How would you meet? How would you get together with them? When would you get married? What would the wedding be like? What would you like your partner's personality to be like? What would you like them to do for you? :lol: Would you want kids (biological, adopted, or fostered)?

I'll go first:

I'd like her to be a very boyish girl like me. We'd be best friends soon after meeting, and we'd hang out every chance we get. Some nights I'd even get to go to sleepovers at her place (probably when on weekends or when we're out of school), and we'd watch movies and play video games*. She'd like reading to me before we go to sleep (which would make us feel like family I think).

After a while, we'd begin to really love each other. When we're a bit older, we'll eventually confess our love and get together. After a while, we'll decide to get married! I'm not sure what the wedding would be like, but I'd like for it to be unusual and different from the traditional. :lol: We'd get a cozy home, and my new wife would get a good job while I stay home and work on writing and publishing novels and such (which would also hopefully make some money) until my partner comes home. Then we'll eat dinner, and maybe cuddle and watch a movie or play a video game. In a couple of years, we'd probably adopt some kids. Oh, and we'd be "crazy cat ladies" too! :lol:

So, that's how I'm currently picturing my future...it may sound kind of strange, but whatever :P

What's your dream?

* No, we wouldn't do anything...you know...get your mind out of the gutter. [trollface]

• Brohoof 6

My dream partner would have to be a girl who enjoys long walks on the beach and, pretty much a boyish girl who would definitely enjoy spending time with me.

My dream partner would be someone like my girlfriend; I sincerely hope our relationship is a lasting one! Me an her have so much in common; we both love anime, the furry fandom and even better we're both bronies! (Brony to me is universal, not masculine) I honestly wouldn't know what the future would hold for us and I guess I would have to live through it to know. My only 'dream' really is to be with someone who I can really relate to and talk to about anything; much like my girlfriend at the moment ;D

(edited)

I'm not sure if this counts as being selfish or not, but...

I would want my dream partner to be a female representation of me, possibly with a different occupation other than writing, just to have a little bit more variety.

I would meet her via luck, since I don't have access to the dimensions where I am female. Surely she would want to fall in love with herself, since she is me.

We would get married just to shut the law-crazy people up. Neither of us would really want to, though.

Assuming we were human, we would probably have our own children, but lead them into thinking like we do.

Edited by Star Scribe

Geekery.  One word that sums up my dream partner is 'geekery'.  Or maybe 'internet'.  Either way, she'd be one that likes all the same stuff I like, and likes it how I like it.  Portal, Doctor Who, we'd be Bronies and Pegasisters, we'd freak out over Nuttella and for a date we would build pillow forts at our houses and fight a war with paper airplanes, or go to a bookstore with paper and leave notes in books for future readers; We'd wait together as children when we're eleven for our acceptance letter to Hogwarts, or for our Satyr to come for us to take us to Camp Half-Blood, or for the Doctor to take us on an adventure in our late teens/early twenties, or Sherlock Holmes to make us his blogger(s) in our thirties, and if all els fails, we'd sit in our rocking chairs together and wait for Gandalf to take us on an adventure when we're 50 through to 64.  Really though, I'd say it's not exactly about WHAT she likes that would make her a geek, like me.  It's HOW we like it, how we both get extremely over-enthusiastic over the slightest mention or picture of something from one of our fandoms we like, though it would be ideal if she DID like the same things I liked.  We would live in a house big enough for spinning bookshelves into secret rooms and hammocks indoors or TARDIS shaped everythings (refrigerator, bookshelf, doorway, DVD case, etc.).  We will raise our children to know of the force, the One Ring, the Time War, the Dark Days of HE-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named, the Hunger Games, and everything inbetween.  It would be the  best thing that ever, EVER happened to me, until death at an old, happy age.

• Brohoof 1

Kind, compassionate, a mix of girly and tomboyish, and someone that would accept me for who I am, flaws, eccentricities and all.  Unfortunately, I already met her, and she's getting married to someone else

(edited)

I already have my dream partner. <3 

He's kind, funny, sweet, amazing.....He's just..Amazing. Awesome. There's too many words to describe him. 

Oh, my darling bucket of a man, how I love thee. 

And he gets all my references to things. And I get his. 'Das a really good thing.

Edited by Tual

(edited)

I've put before in a different thread of what I look for in a girlfriend, and another thing.

Dating is not one of my high priorities, and I don't vision myself dating anytime soon.

^

If I had a girlfriend, I wish for her to be most of the ones listed above, and as well she is patient, not stupid, around my age, fun to be around, shares similar interests, humor, etc., is not overly attached, and has at least a decent appearance, though the appearance isn't a big factor in if I like her or not, since I look more for what's in the inside.

Edit: I also prefer for her to be irreligious, or at the very least, religious but it doesn't take a big effect on her life.

And if I were to have many bad relationships with girlfriends and many breakups with them, I could either resort to being biromantic or aromantic.

I'd like for her and I to meet by me sitting on a bench, and she sits with me, and we strike up a conversation. We then become friends, and we become closer slowly, and then we both love each other and don't admit it until later on. (Though how we met isn't really a big thing for me)

Then, later on, we have a marriage, somewhere that's not a church, and then we would party after the marriage. What I would want her for me at least help me when I need/want it or I can't do it, and I will do lots of things on my own.

And for kids, I would prefer biological children but non-biological kids are ok. However I would not want kids until we have enough money and skills to take care of the child. I also don't want children to be a big focus in our marriage until we actually have kids.

But for now, love isn't one of the big priorities in my life.

Edited by ÷Zero

My dream partner would be one that would be my best friend. Someone I could trust and share laughs with while at the same time; being kind.

Yeah, I'm pretty simple.

• Brohoof 3

My dream partner would be more of an adorkable type but also be kinda tomboyish. A mixture of liking LOTR, StarWars, StarTrek, Fishing, Hiking, and Camping. Hopefully some of the same tastes in music as well like The Doors, RATM, Daft Punk, and Led Zeppelin. We'd probably get married somewhere we both agree with and when we are financially right.

Something like Yandere. Not hurting anyone (too shy to do that), just giving the girls I know glares and obsessing over me.

She'd be a small pale girl with beutiful dark blue eyes and pitch black, shoulder length hair with bangs covering one eye.

I imagine we'd meet either in school, being assigned together for a project or something like that, or me chasing off someone giving her trouble. She'd follow me around as my quiet stalker, and I'm usually in open or small spaces, so she'd either be very visible or have to get close to me. Eventually, I'd notice her following me, but I'd find it cute more than creepy and ask her out. We'd both be really into Anime/Manga and gaming, having debates about concepts in them or comparing ideas for fanart. She would be great at drawing manga but not good at story creation, which is the counter to my problem of great stories and poor drawings, so we'd work together to create Manga of our own. Over time, she'd be more and more openly affectionate (hugging me at random, kissing me as a greeting or a goodbye, sending me love notes, etc.) and eventually, I'd marry her. It would be a romantic relationship more than an... "active" one (you know what I mean) We'd be more content with just being together so we'd have a modest home without children. We'd own a decent home creating popular Manga series (I'll defeat you Naruto and then Bleach better watch out too! ph34r.png ). She'd be sterile (another emotional event I'd help her through) so we'd live without children, but maybe some dogs. Our retirement would be to live in a cool climate foresty part of the world, living happily ever after.

Let's face it, 17 years without a girlfriend will make a guy think about stuff like this way too often.

(edited)

My current boyfriend is pretty awesome and better than anyone I could ever dream up. Of course, we're still very young, so our long term future as a couple is a bit uncertain. 

Anyway, the person I want to end up with would be someone I could have fun with. We would have a lot in common, whether it was fiction we liked, or the music we listened to, or the hobbies we had, or a mix of the above. I want someone who can communicate effectively. Not being able to communicate is pretty much the biggest relationship killer there is. If we can be honest with each other and willing to work through the issues we face as a couple, then the lasting potential is pretty high. I want someone that will love me, care about me, and respect me. I want to be able to do the same for them. 

I'd want to date them for a while and then maybe get married in our late 20s/early 30s after I'm done with school and feel established as an adult. We could move to a big city like NYC and pursue our ambitions (which I'd hope align). As far as kids go, I'd probably adopt with my current mindset, but I've got a while yet to think about that. =P

Edited by lincolnshirepony

My dream partner would have freckles, be a fellow brony, love cats and Pokemon, and she would smell good and be really pretty. The chances of meeting a woman who has all these traits and is lesbian/bi/pan are extremely slim, which is why I have been dating the person who meets this criteria for a year and eight months now :)

• Brohoof 1

OK, this is gonna sound really pathetic, but: my dream partner would basically be exactly like Twilight Sparkle, minus a few things like the extreme OCD. But if not, I want someone geeky, and someone who I can just have a good time with. That's all I'm asking for. Nothing more.

I'm so pathetic :/.

• Brohoof 1

Oh dear... my dream partner? This is gonna be pathetic.

I would say I'd like a guy who is honest, sweet, and even a little sensitive. He would have a good head on his shoulders and would be intelligent and hard working, but also patient and supportive. Basically, Mr. Perfect.

Oh, and I have a soft spot for longer hair and respectable-sized muscles on guys, so yeah, uhm, that. :P

As for how I'd meet him? I have no clue. I'm not mushy, so it could be wherever, whenever, and however.

I don't see myself ever finding my dream girl, but I suppose there is no harm in describing her.

My dream girl would have to be someone who loves gaming. That is a pretty big must there. I'd like it if she enjoyed reading and orchestral music as much as I do. Also, she would have to be able to tolerate how shy and sensitive I am. She would have to be understanding, funny, loyal, not overly clingy, respectful, and kind. I would want her to like me for me. As for how I would meet her. I don't really care. It could be online or real life. 

Well to tell you the truth I have my dream girl once and for all. had taken me many years to get her but I got her all to myself.

She's 6'2, long black hair, she can pick me up like I was a paper(I'm 5'9 and about 210pounds lol) she works hard just like me and she make me the happiest man alive. But anyway I hope you all find you're dream girl or guy and they make you so happy you never know what sadness was! :D

I've been married four 1/2 years. My dream guy is 6'4" while I'm 5'4". He's a hard worker and doesn't judge the things I like or enjoy. He's a "country boy" and loves to work outside on small engines and what not. He reminds me of Big Mac in a lot of ways. :)

OK, this is gonna sound really pathetic, but: my dream partner would basically be exactly like Twilight Sparkle, minus a few things like the extreme OCD. But if not, I want someone geeky, and someone who I can just have a good time with. That's all I'm asking for. Nothing more.

I'm so pathetic :/.

I hope that is not pathetic, because I have a similar answer.  My dream partner would pretty much be a human version of Pinkie Pie. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My dream partner would be Rainbow Dash!!!11!1 [/sarcasm]

Yea...no. Well sort of, actually. (Yay for contradicting myself) I'm not all too hung up and looks and all that (not saying that it wouldn't hurt or anything wink.png), I need someone that I can share my life with. Someone that can help make me a better person, and vice versa. I love RD's personality and her quirks, so someone who shares those similar qualities would be a HUGE draw for me. She's loads of fun, and I'm no fun at all. So she'd 'complete' me. (Brohoof to anypony who gets the reference) tongue.png After that any hobbies that we share would obviously help. But I'm perfectly content with staying single for the rest of my life, don't need a girl to give my life purpose. And I don't mean alone, just not married or in a 'serious' relationship. Much like a certain rainbow-maned pony...

But also like her (At least that what my headcanon tells me anyway...), I could probably be swayed if the right person comes along. smile.png BTW, wrote this at 3 AM, sorry if it doesn't make perfect cohesive sense :P

Edited by GeneralDirection

I hope that is not pathetic, because I have a similar answer.  My dream partner would pretty much be a human version of Pinkie Pie. 

I know that feeling bro. I feel the same way about Fluttershy, Chrysalis, Luna, Twilight, and Snowdrop (human or pony) If it makes me pathetic so be it. They are my ideal partners and I simply cannot deny that.

(edited)

If Philip Defranco was gay, I'd be all over him. I swear. 

To be honest, I'm actually bisexual, but I think my dream partner would be a guy. Turns out, there is a hefty sum of 2 gay guys I know in my school, and both of them aren't really me. From that I've never really quite been able pick out the perfect guy for me. I would assume somebody who meet my three relationship rules:

1. They are honest

2. I can trust them

3. I can talk to them without them being dismissive and making things more awkward than they already are (Which happens to be the reason why my first serious relationship lasted five days)

I would like a guy who likes to game some, but isn't too competitive. He would be artistic and would listen to me, always providing his opinion while not talking too much either. Meaning, I'd want for no one of us to ever be taking over the conversation. Other than that I can't think of much.

Edited by Jverne

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123
  • Brohoof 1