Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You are trapped on an island, who would you want with you?

eightbithoof

Mane 6: Twilight, so we can teleport out of there, or let me go home since she has wings.

Background Pony: Derpy, so she can keep me entertained and I can comfort her about hate.

Forum Member: Any of my friends :3

Celebrity: Skrillex. :3 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Mane Six: I would pick Rarity but she'd be useless, so I would pick Twilight Sparkle. She has magic and brains, as well as displaying aptitude for work (she helped AJ with the harvest in Ticket Master); all around she has the most useful skillset,. Now if this weren't life-threatening, Rarity it would be.

Background: Mayor Mare. She's treated like a background anyways and she's probably my favourite character.

Forum Member: Easily or @Bronium; they are baby geniuses and they would probably make me laugh and not care about the fact that we are headed for inevitable doom. @Alex Kennedy would be the most likely choice though. XD

Real Life Celebrity: Nathan Fillion, for obvious reasons. a.), he is Canadian (Master Country), b.), MAL, and c.), I would happily bear his children he would be a great deal of help, look at those muscles.

Or I would take Kit Harington.

Edited by Suigintou
  • Brohoof 3

My choices are:

Applejack: She is honest and hard working. And on an uninhabited island with no signs of help, it will be hard work to survive, and I believe Applejack covers that field very well.

Octavia: She could play some soothing music to help everyone relax after a stressful day. Also, music will be something that will come in handy if we start losing our minds. A perfect way of keeping us sane.

Mandalore Dash (RWG): I choose this guy yet again because like I said, I need people I can trust and he is the only person I know well enough to where I would feel safe and comfortable being around without becoming paranoid that he will try something, and ultimately killing him. We are buddies, comrades in arms, and all that other stuff.

I'm not too familiar with celebrities, so I don't know. All I do know is that if there was a celebrity and I hated him/her. Their head would be placed on a pike as a reminder to all that stepping foot on this island without permission means war!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

You are trapped on an isolated, uninhabited island, who would you want with you? Why?

Choose one of:

Any of the Mane 6 or Spike

Choose one of:

Any background pony

Choose one of:

Any MLP Forums member

Choose one of:

Any celebrity from RL

---

My choices:

Twilight Sparkle - she's smart, capable and has magic

Derpy Hooves - the most huggable of background ponies and being trapped on an island, I'm gonna need some hugs

@Sir.Flutter Hooves - an inexhaustible well of conversation-inducing thoughts

Justin Bieber - we're gonna need a sacrifice to placate the volcano god

So mean tongue.png

My choices would be:

Twilight Sparkle- She's intelligent and has magic as well. It's likely fairly isolated so I probably can't FLY off. (reasoning for not picking RD)

Vinyl Scratch- for the music.

I don't know, there are so many great people on here.

Bear Grylls- Duh. He is a survivalist? lol.

Edited by Rainbow P.F. Sparkle
  • Brohoof 2

Twilight Sparkle- Because I'm gonna need some wits to get out

Derpy- Because I need hugs :33

I don't really know any MLP members on here and I don't really have any friends... :/

Gary Oldman OR Justin Timberlake- Gary because I'm gonna need some handsomeness, and Justin because I'm gonna need some singing to put me to sleep... and more handsomeness...

:333 teehee <3

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

1) Fluttershy because she could talk the bears out of eating me, she can fly so she'd be great if we get lost, aaand she's just too adorable!

2) Vinyl Scratch for one reason alone: D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS

3) Tenshinohana for an endless source of interesting conversation

4) not sure if he counts, but i'd want the youtuber NateWantsToBattle, purely cos he's an absolute gent.

Edited by Clockwork Chaos
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Número uno: Dashie, like, duh. I could ride her right off the island. Pegasi FTW!

Número dos: Spitfire, to give my forum buddy a ride off the island.

Número tres: , we shall have much talk of poneez on our flight home.

Número quatro: David Hasselhoff. He can fly, too, didn't you know?

Edited by Lowline Thrash
  • Brohoof 3

Mane 6 pony: Dashie, because I love her <3

Background pony: Octavia cause she's a cutie

Forum Member: Little Miss Fluttershy cause he's my friend in real life

Celebrity: Mila Kunis cause she is super hot

• Brohoof 2

Mane Six? Rarity! We would need clothes to survive, of course!

Backgroung Pony? Octavia! The inspiration comes in pairs. We would make beautiful tunes to soothe  our minds from the harsh reality we're passing through!

Forum Member? Myself! Who else could that be?

Real Life Celebrity? I don't know... What about erttu Kivilaakso? He also plays violoncello, so Octavia, he and I could make a temporary band and go on tour through the island!

• Brohoof 1

No one. If other people/ponies were stuck on the island with me that would be terrible. I'd rather die alone on an island than put others in a situation where they would be taken away from their families or friends.

• Brohoof 2

Mane 6 Pony: Applejack, because she lives off the land and would be able to determine what to do

Background Pony: Hmm... Probably Dr. Whooves, to keep us amused with his attempts to build a means of getting us off the island.

Forum Member: @Nuclear Neur☢tic because she's my best friend

Celebrity: Liam Neeson. No particular reason, just because I think he's awesome.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle- I just like her in general, plus intelligence can be a bonus while stranded on an island XD

Vinyl Scratch- I think it would just be entertaining

Status Update...- He seems like someone who would stalk you and end up on the island with you O.o

Justin Bieber- I'd be trapped on an island.. Need some entertainment and it wont be his singing... More like continuously throwing him into the ocean >:3

• Brohoof 1

mane 6: Rarity  is an endless source of laughs 

background:  Lyra wait can i pick Luna for background  

forum user: either Sir. Fultter Hooves or Repsol Rave  good for conversations 

celebrity: Uhm Kazumi Evans she's HOT   she can sing ( duet with rarity and yes i know shes rarity's singing voice) 

Kazumi_Evans_photo.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Fluttershy:
She's good with wildlife, and I imagine those skills could come in handy while stranded in a strange place, in the middle of nowhere.

Derpy Hooves:
Derpy is my goddamn waifu, and I'm not going anywhere without her!

Lowline Trash:
He and I share a lot of things in common, including similar tastes in music, and open-minded worldviews, plus, he seems like an all-around cool guy in general.

Eddie Vedder:
One of the greatest voices in the history of popular music. Yes sir, indeed, I'd like some music around.

Edited by Sickman
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Twilight Sparkle:

Because we need a professor here on Gilligan's Island. Seriously, she and her magic would probably come really handy.

Derpy Hooves:

She is freaking adorable and hilarious antics could possibly ensue! *Also the hug provider to keep sanity in check...*

<INSERT NAME HERE>:

Honestly, I don't even know... Maybe superponylinux or Zygen.

Nikola Tesla:

Firstly, the post never said that this celebrity had to be a current one (*rim shot* ). But yes, he would be a fascinating fellow to have on the island to converse with and learn from, it certainly would take up a lot of the time waiting for rescue. I could also extend an offer of friendship to the poor guy.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

1. Rarity, because I love her to death and I would love to sit down and chat with her in tell she kills me and eats me.  

Sweetie Belle, because I love her to death too and its like well I got Rarity so ahh why not take Sweetie Belle with me...

Not any one of you.. I don't want to make anyone of you suffer...being stuck on a island with me...

don't know..

Edited by Princess CelestiaShy

Rainbow Dash - She's awesome, could easily fly and find help in ten seconds flat.

DJ-PON3 - We'd need entertainment so we wouldn't die of boredom.

Rainblow Hash - Because he has the good stuff.

Chuck Norris - We'd survive.

• 6 years later...

Mane 6 - Twilight Sparkle. I mean meeting her would be worth going to the island in the first place, but more importantly also she has powerful magic and could probably get us home.
Background pony - Starlight Glimmer. She is also really powerful with magic, so if Twilight alone can't do it, maybe both of them can.
MLP Forums member - I do not really know any of them well enough to choose.
Celebrity from RL - Bear Grylls. In case both ponies fail to get us home, he would be able to show how to survive until help comes.

My skills would be pretty much useless on an uninhabited island.

Edited by Pentium100

Mane 6:

Twilight Sparkle - because she could just teleport us back lol. Or work her magic in any other way.

Pony:

Rather than "pony" I will use secondary:

Captain Celaeno - how AWESOME would that be, mateys!?

Forum's member:

Uhh... that's a tough nut to crack. @Lord Valtasar has been everywhere probably already, he would not exactly find himself "lost" in a situation like this. Bruh is a survivor I dare say. Then again, @Odyssey needs to visit the world more... but she already IS trapped on an island, sorta :P Maybe @Troblems, because we'd probably eventually want to drown each other after proper amount of petty bickering, what would solve the issue completely. (Goes without saying 'tis a joke, luv you Trobz. I ain't messing with the Mother of Dragons)

Celebrity:

.......Bear Grylls.