Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

10 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*yawns squeakily*

*spreads wings and wiggles them lightly*

Time cometh to perform some summoning! Shall the booping begin!

*soars high sending the Feathers of Boop to  @The Cerberus *

e8b4a73c58cdfd151fea12636b41326c--prince

I'm off to mine nightly duty. See ye all shortly. *More soft Feathers of Boop follow, one lands on the snoot of sleeping Tia*

large.png 

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Foxy Socks said:

@Alexshy

Ahh! How did you catch me?

96a6bb98940df5349bfaa029544af1d1.jpg.bd7b5a5480629a74b4f0b8300a737330.jpg

*fifty thousand fox boops impossible to dodge*

5f3.png

Tis always worketh. The force field I mean, not pestering Tia :D

*the last boop is missed by sleepy me* Ouch! :orly:

1 hour ago, Stormfury said:

18 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

large.png 

*facepillow* *raises fore hoof, trying to boop somepony, while still snoozing*

*manages to reach @The Cerberus and @Snow, and slightly tickle @Stormfury remotely; covers snoot just in case*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR3_ruDfWBGzWDr8aVqjF

Sleepy alicorn is sleepy! Z-z-z-z-z....

• Brohoof 6

15 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*back from the night walk* Ahhh, it's awesome outside, especially after the rain! So nice, despite autumn is in its full rights already!

*trots through the castle, boops ponies, including remote boops in the thread @Flutterstep and @Foxy Socks*

*cappuccino foam boops for @Alexshy

"I'm living in the forest of my dream
I know the night is not as it would seem" :D

*kittenpaw boops for @The Cerberus

• Brohoof 3

*is standing with dumbfounded look behind her human, who is planning a computer upgrade and going to take the miserable thing apart*

Methinks, mine valorous ponies, I shan't be able to talk to y'all much tonight, mayhap a bit later... Well, we shall meet in your dreams!

b192ee13dca89eb30d05460a9717faa9.jpg

*rubs her snoot puzzledly*

11 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

If I can't boop you, I make you boop yourself >:3
891.png

Oh, technically I'm booping myself! Tis thy fault, sly pony! :orly: *boops @The Cerberus*

3 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

*cappuccino foam boops for @Alexshy

"I'm living in the forest of my dream
I know the night is not as it would seem" :D

*licks cappuccino foam off* Mhmmm... *creates a warp to peek through, boops and nuzzles @CypherHoof*

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

*is standing with dumbfounded look behind her human, who is planning a computer upgrade and going to take the miserable thing apart*

Methinks, mine valorous ponies, I shan't be able to talk to y'all much tonight, mayhap a bit later... Well, we shall meet in your dreams!

b192ee13dca89eb30d05460a9717faa9.jpg

Oh, technically I'm booping myself! Tis thy fault, sly pony! :orly: *boops @The Cerberus*

CftrU4nUMAEx5XU.jpg Whoops, I missed :3

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

From past experience, that usually doesn't count as an upgrade, as a "just glad its all back in one piece and working" :D

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

*licks cappuccino foam off* Mhmmm... *creates a warp to peek through, boops and nuzzles @CypherHoof*

Well, cup of nice strong (and slightly citrus, on the Guatemalan today) coffee here if your warp is wide enough to accept one :D

• Brohoof 2

48 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

From past experience, that usually doesn't count as an upgrade, as a "just glad its all back in one piece and working" :D

Thou knew 't, confess! :orly:

*is on Tia's laptop, she snitched while its owner is watching the tenth dream ;)*

Methinks tis taketh more time than planned. I'm afraid mine online activity shalt be quite limited till weekend, as sudden problems arised...

Woe is me, the laptop is so much inferior compared to mine PC...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxGUmsUugIbXmjyycRj3-

55 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Well, cup of nice strong (and slightly citrus, on the Guatemalan today) coffee here if your warp is wide enough to accept one :D

*sniffs* Forsooth 't is. Tis sootheth mine pain. Mine endless gratitude, mine lief! *boops @CypherHoof*

• Brohoof 4

time for doctor snek to give out some boop for my patients. Hold still and you will get a lollipop. ;)

Boops @Dark Horse @JonasDarkmane @Lightwing @WiiGuy2014 @Rikifive @Ninetales @Jeric @PathfinderCS @The Mint Pone @Alexshy @CypherHoof @The Cerberus @Yoshi89 and @Stormfury with his stethoscope. :squee:

• Brohoof 12

8 minutes ago, Mesme Rize said:

time for doctor snek to give out some boop for my patients. Hold still and you will get a lollipop. ;)

Boops @Dark Horse @JonasDarkmane @Lightwing @WiiGuy2014 @Rikifive @Ninetales @Jeric @PathfinderCS @The Mint Pone @Alexshy @CypherHoof @The Cerberus @Yoshi89 and @Stormfury with his stethoscope. :squee:

Boop ya right back, nopony boops Pokémon pony and gets away unbooped!

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Thou knew 't, confess! :orly:

*is on Tia's laptop, she snitched while its owner is watching the tenth dream ;)*

Methinks tis taketh more time than planned. I'm afraid mine online activity shalt be quite limited till weekend, as sudden problems arised...

This is often the case for laptops, yes. This beast could itself do with a timeout - the cooling has become increasingly noisy, which leads me to believe it would benefit from being dismantled and sundry small particles sucked from the room around it dislodged with a small brush and possibly a pipecleaner...  I should really see if I can get it a little more ram too, while the covers are off...

Woe is me, the laptop is so much inferior compared to mine PC...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxGUmsUugIbXmjyycRj3-

Perhaps an SSD then? did wonders for this one.

*sniffs* Forsooth 't is. Tis sootheth mine pain. Mine endless gratitude, mine lief! *boops @CypherHoof*

It is a most pleasing cultivar; the ethiopian Yirgacheffe has a very similar tang to it, too :)

• Brohoof 1

On the positive side of the event - more time for mine precious subjects!

*soars in the night sky, leaving the human dig in her IT problems*

Mine nightly duty awaiteth!

7274af9b6a28b1d287cad1d9c1cbc9bc--mlp-lu

*sends soft Feathers of Boop and sweet dreams to @Ninetales @Wolfgrel @Count Werdowp @CypherHoof @Totally Lyra @Fluttershy Friend @ChB @The Cerberus @Holiday Agnaktor @Flutterstep @Hierok @Foxy Socks @Leere @Denim&Venom @Spark The Kirin @Mirage77 @Baby Dashie @Lucky Bolt @ooReiko @Mesme Rize*

cbc58d9d76ae3c02e8ed9f31d36fa0e3--mlp-lu

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 11

You guys know how the law of the jungle works right? Eat or be eaten? Only the strongest survive? I am here to tell you there is only one law... THE LAW OF THE BOOP! Indeed, only the booped shall survive! It truly is a boop or be booped world out there... and I am the most bippity boopity of the lot.

But I am not without mercy and honor... bow and be spared.

kneel.png.c904e0237c1b84782575c6f033c6a818.png

@Driz @Lucky Bolt @RDFan89 @WiiGuy2014 @Fluttershy Friend @Lightwing @PathfinderCS @FlitterFlutter @Denim&Venom

And a very special boop to @shadowwarp940

special.png.59d6df0a1a36a6b7923126b1be0bef25.png

For being super adorable.

• Brohoof 9