Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

Keep meaning to 'shop a pony under this one:

Hold on, mine friend! Luna to the rescue!

*boops @SpiBaz in most convincing Nightmarish way suitable for the night*

You are both wonderful you know?:fluttershy:

*Boops and hugs @Alexshy and @CypherHoof*

happy_fluttershy_by_ironm17-dbjcm8h.png.ccfdc08721cf3e98fd0c7b879384b383.png

*Also boops @SpiBaz Offers peace (for tonight only:sneer:)*

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

*boops @Mesme Rize* Yay, tail-wrestling!!!

The pun has been bubbled!

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Perhaps I should be more concerned at this changeling-like occurrence?

*wonders if she should actually call Cheesebutt... Okay, okay... Chrissy next time to actually pull out a prank like that* :P

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*wonders if she should actually call Cheesebutt... Okay, okay... Chrissy next time to actually pull out a prank like that* :P

Cheesebutt tends to be less obliging - although I am still disappointed in Discord that he hasn't dealt with that one appropriately.

pharynx might be a good choice though, I am sure he would enjoy pranking ponies...

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Cheesebutt tends to be less obliging - although I am still disappointed in Discord that he hasn't dealt with that one appropriately.

*wonders if she should adopt Chrissy after certain recent events* :D

Just now, Alexshy said:

^ *has a good laugh, yet still puzzled why @CypherHoof doesn't like Chrissy that much*

Mine human sayeth changelings were so much more solid under her reign, solid and believable... I tend to agree oft.

There are many reasons to dislike cheesebutt - mostly by design I feel, given she has taken every opportunity to be dislikable. I do feel that Discord and Cadence have first call on her hide though, given her offence to them was more significant.

I must say though, it is ironic given the changelings were much more cheeselike under her reign to say they were more solid :D

• Brohoof 2

The evolution of the Changelings is a complex one though. Yes, they seem to have become new age hippies and all touchy-feely, but that's more a side effect of the main change, which is the switch from feeding off external sources of love (basically hunter/gatherer society) to producing their own love (not quite farming, but close). Pharynx is right to say this risks opening the Hive to external attack, so they need to find a balance between things that produce positive emotions (and cool soup) and maintaining a reasonable defense.

Can see similar effects in some plants too - if attacked, they produce defensive chemicals AND release a pheromone that causes other nearby plants to produce such chemicals - which otherwise would be wasted resources the plant can better use.

• Brohoof 3

@CypherHoof: Thou hast point, mine friend... Still I don't find the way 't was done entirely proper and moreover canon. Well, technically Chrissy can have a new hive elsewhere, considering she is literally the hive queen (and remembering the biology).

*boops @Gone Airbourne for showing his snoot hither*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*boops @Duality and @StrawCherry for we are gathering hither for that exactly... well mostly* :D

*reboops for sharing the boops which are mine by right*

7 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*sends the Feathers of Boop to @Duality *

*steals Feathers of Boop from other recipients and uses them all simultaneously on you*

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

@CypherHoof: Thou hast point, mine friend... Still I don't find the way 't was done entirely proper and moreover canon. Well, technically Chrissy can have a new hive elsewhere, considering she is literally the hive queen (and remembering the biology).

And probably has done so by now, given it's been an entire season. but it will take time for the new broods to hatch and grow to a reasonable combat strength, and the loss of the physical structure of the hive is probably a great one.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Duality said:

*reboops for sharing the boops which are mine by right*

*steals Feathers of Boop from other recipients and uses them all simultaneously on you*

*sneezes* *makes a feather duster of huge proportions, considering her feathers size to boop @Duality next least expected :orly: time*

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

And probably has done so by now, given it's been an entire season. but it will take time for the new broods to hatch and grow to a reasonable combat strength, and the loss of the physical structure of the hive is probably a great one.

Mayhaps... Don't know, I still somehow feel for her, methinks one becomes softer a zilch with each next thousand of years...

1 minute ago, Gone Airbourne said:

@Alexshy :3 boops your nose in super slo-mo *hides*

*the slo-mo is so slo, that Luna uses "revert direction" and sends the boop to the boopee (yeah, I just made that word... :P)*

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

*the slo-mo is so slo, that Luna uses "revert direction" and sends the boop to the boopee (yeah, I just made that word... :P)*

Ah, but super slo mo is essentially "bullet time" so you can easily dodge said boops, and take your place as "The One" :)

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*sneezes* *makes a feather duster of huge proportions, considering her feathers size to boop @Duality next least expected :orly: time*

*quickboops while Luna is distracted making the giant duster*

• Brohoof 1