my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

yeah that's right you just got booped Duality style

6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Boops* @Duality

*quickboops while you're distracted booping all those other users*

Edited by Duality
  • Brohoof 3

18 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*is overly puzzled why @Holiday Agnaktor is so quiet tonight* I extend mine hope, lief, thou art fine at the very least :orly:

*boops @Alexshy gently*

I'm fine, don't worry, I'm just falling back into my old habits of not speaking at all. Saying useful stuff is hard, you know. Probably also because I've been feeling a bit down recently. Nothing major, it'll probably go away in a few days.

large.png

• Brohoof 3

@Alexshy trieth to write The Guardian, being constantly booped :D

My writer life in one shot:

the_struggles_of_story_writing_by_blacks

But I have no objections, mine valorous friendly ponies *omnihugs the herd*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

Oookay!

*makes a pause and soars, sending the Feathers of boop to @CypherHoof @Totally Lyra @Mint Chaser @Ninetales @Wolfgrel @Mirage @Little Baby @Lucky Bolt @Denim&Venom @Deae Rising Shine~ @FlutterGuy999 @Fluttershy Friend @Flutterstep @The_Gobo @KirbyFluttershy @Hierok @Holiday Agnaktor @ChB @Feather Scribbles @Snow @AlienCrafter @meme @Mesme Rize @Crescent Forest @The Cerberus and the rest of the herd*

Huzzah! The boop hath been multiplied!!! :orly:

*gets back to "hoofing" the keyboard, preparing for the beboopage galore*

• Brohoof 11

*boops* @Alexshy, @CypherHoof and @Windchime*

Whew, I just finished playing a game called Doki Doki Literature Club. It's, uh, it's, uhhh, something. Yep. It sure is a thing. I think this has been the most thought-inspiring thing I've done in a loooooong time. I wouldn't recommend it. It's, uh, pretty darn dark. I enjoyed it, but that's probably just me being weird. Still 10/10 tho. Just 1/10 if you're upset by dark subjects, creepy things, and themes like depression. So, uh, can't say I recommend it. Check it out for yourself if you know what you're getting yourself into.

large.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor being thoroughly booped by the metaphorical arm of Doki Doki Literature Club; 2017, colourised ~

"I knew it was going to be creepy, but I didn't know that it was going to be this creepy"

• Brohoof 5

BOOPs @Mint Chaser for being minty...and because Cloud Chaser (Best BG Pony)

BOOPs @CypherHoof for ribbing me, constantly...bruises dude...

BOOPs @Alexshy because Luna BF

BOOPs @Holiday Agnaktor for status updates.

BOOPs @Sparklefan1234, @Fluttershy Friend, @WisePie, @Sun Ray, @Chrysalium, @TempestShadow, @ChB, @Royce, @Flutterstep, @Misty Shimmer, @Deae Rising Shine~, @Trotteur Sauvage, @GrimGrimoire@Leere@Mesme Rize@Gone Airbournefor making my small amounts of time here so much fun.

If I didn't mention you, please get mad at me - I deserve it. :rarity: (Probably just having a Rarity moment).

• Brohoof 13