Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

31 minutes ago, Mint Chaser said:

Wait.. *boops @Alexshy* You braided my mane? Thank you,what a nice pony ^^

I braided mine mane, silly filly :P, not to get any bullfrogs' slime in. Simple precautions and stuff *boops @Mint Chaser* But I can of course braid thy likewise *uses her magic to make a French braid of @Mint Chaser's mane* :D

*boops and hugs @Mirage for being awesome, yes*

*boops @Duality with a giant feather duster, she made yesterday, because it's exactly the moment he least expects* :orly:

*boops @WiiGuy2014 for showing his snoot in the thread*

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

Have a happy spooky Nightmare Night everypony! Well, happy likewise *giggles*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 4

5 hours ago, Mirage said:

BOOPs @Mint Chaser for being minty...and because Cloud Chaser (Best BG Pony)

BOOPs @CypherHoof for ribbing me, constantly...bruises dude...

BOOPs @Alexshy because Luna BF

BOOPs @Holiday Agnaktor for status updates.

BOOPs @Sparklefan1234, @Fluttershy Friend, @WisePie, @Sun Ray, @Chrysalium, @TempestShadow, @ChB, @Royce, @Flutterstep, @Misty Shimmer, @Deae Rising Shine~, @Trotteur Sauvage, @GrimGrimoire@Leere@Mesme Rize@Gone Airbournefor making my small amounts of time here so much fun.

If I didn't mention you, please get mad at me - I deserve it. :rarity: (Probably just having a Rarity moment).

YOU MUENSTERSNOB HOW DARE YOU PRETERMIT ME LIKE THIS

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE MEH

5 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*boops @Duality with a giant feather duster, she made yesterday, because it's exactly the moment he least expects* :orly:

ARGH

HOW DARETH I LET MINE GUARD DOWN

*retaliates in earnest*

7 hours ago, SpiBaz said:

Boops @Duality @Alexshy @The_Gobo @Trotteur Sauvage 

I was going to reciprocate the boops, but then I realised. . .

YOUR AVATAR HAS NO NOSE FOR ME TO BOOP

YOU MAD GENIUS

• Brohoof 2

I was inactive here yesterday evening. I apologize all the noses/snoots and their owners!

I was very busy yesterday evening!:squee:;)

kawaii_in_the_streets__flutter_in_the_breeze_by_bugplayer-daby90e.thumb.JPG.1e73ee33f7f9a362c1040c5444d16216.JPG

Now I and my hoof for boops returned!:fluttershy: :DSo...

tak.jpg.7e566e5b0ae610b6cb9a48700e348e83.jpg

*Boops @Alexshy @CypherHoof @TempestShadow @Rikifive @Sparklefan1234 @Sunset Rose @Prospekt @TigerGeekGuy  @Mirage  @The Cerberus @Hierok @Sione @Deae Rising Shine~ @FlutterGuy999 @Totally Lyra @Valencia @Nature Tune

@Count Werdowp @SpiBaz and wishes all ponies to have as nice day as he has":squee:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 9

3 hours ago, TigerGeekGuy said:

@Alexshy *uses Invisibility Cloak*  *sneaks over and boops*

* @TigerGeekGuy totally forgets about the tail hanging from under the cloak and giving him out entirely* *Luna uses "tailnom"* :P

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I was inactive here yesterday evening. I apologize all the noses/snoots and their owners!

I was very busy yesterday evening!:squee:;)

kawaii_in_the_streets__flutter_in_the_breeze_by_bugplayer-daby90e.thumb.JPG.1e73ee33f7f9a362c1040c5444d16216.JPG

Now I and my hoof for boops returned!:fluttershy: :DSo...

tak.jpg.7e566e5b0ae610b6cb9a48700e348e83.jpg

*Boops @Alexshy

*Boppity-boop @Fluttershy Friend for being an awesome friendly pony, hugs included*

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

2 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

@Fluttershy Friend *Boops back*

Also, something I have done never before, *Engages to Boop @Alexshy without her booping first*
cats-being-divas-overly-dramatic-10.jpg?

*mutual boops to the cat snoot*

boopcat.thumb.jpg.6c950c899796457d51a3133dd1d8d088.jpg

Mine apologies for this dirty edit :blush:

1 hour ago, Pixel Dusk said:

@Sunset Rose
Sompony just boop me!?
WELL TAKE THIS!!!    *boop*

*boops @Pixel Dusk for... being a fluffy boopable batpony*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 6

*boops @Alexshy (how's the writing going?), @Mirage, @CypherHoof, and @Windchime right on the snoot with a  t h i c c  book*

I'm currently taking a small break from my studying. I have to read a text on christian ethics, and for once they're not just saying "ayy the bible says so". FeelsFascinatingMan. I think this is the first time I'm actually enjoying religion class.

Have a cute pone eating booping candy.

1573273__safe_artist-colon-anzicorn_rarity_animated_candy_chewing_chibi_cute_eating_female_food_gif_hat_mare_nom_pony_puffy+cheeks_raribetes_simple+bac.gif

~ Holiday Agnaktor feasting on his prey from Nightmare Night; 2017, colourised ~

"We don't actually celebrate Halloween over here in the Netherlands, but I wouldn't go out if we did anyway. I'm staying inside, eeeyup."

• Brohoof 5

*boops @Holiday Agnaktor* The writing is going... Tis way better, than "going not" methinks *giggles* I'm a bit sleepy today, but I extend mine hope that winds out as mine Night approaches...

FirefliesbyJoelletheNose1482357564622.pn

Edited by Alexshy
typo, sleepy alicorn is sleepy
  • Brohoof 6

7 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*Boppity-boop @Fluttershy Friend for being an awesome friendly pony, hugs included*

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

*Being happy for this reason ^^ very friendly boops and hugs his great friend @Alexshy*

251580__safe_.gif.3530407b64f7712b4e7eaf8ba0e6c0e5.gif

*boops also his friends:fluttershy:: @CypherHoof @Rikifive @TempestShadow @Valencia @Nature Tune @Sparklefan1234 @The Cerberus @Totally Lyra*

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 6

Okay, I missed the boopage, but the writing was quite productive tonight. Me liketh :orly: The scene is large though... But, shhhhh... No spoilers, for thither are some ponies, who shan't forgive me that *giggles*

*sends feathery warm boops to @Fluttershy Friend @CypherHoof @The Cerberus @Totally Lyra @Mint Chaser @Princess Aurora Wolf @Celli @Ninetales @Wolfgrel @Mirage @Little Baby @Lucky Bolt@Rikifive @Denim&Venom @RDash11 @Deae Rising Shine~ @Foxy Socks @FlutterGuy999 @Flutterstep @New display name @Leere @Prospekt @TigerGeekGuy @Nature Tune @The_Gobo @KirbyFluttershy @Hierok @GrimGrimoire @Holiday Agnaktor @ChB @Feather Scribbles @Snow @AlienCrafter @Duality @meme @BronyNumber42 @Mesme Rize @Crescent Forest and exclusive good night boop for sleeping for quite a while already Tia*

Methinks I need some rest now, nighty-night everypony *air kiss*

i?id=ab008e5da67acd5fbb1cc663ceff53be-l&

• Brohoof 15