Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Oh! Thanks! ^^ *drinks coffee from Cypherhoof*

Łeee

Without sugar? I need two tablespoons of sugar!

Ups!

Anyway Thanks! *boops @CypherHoof

<puzzled> of course there's sugar - Large-crystal Demerara Sugar for the coffee - pre-formed into neat little cubes because what pony can resist a sugar cube? - and pure white cane sugar for the tea service....

• Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

Sorry.

I’ve been a bit behind  on booping. Well please dont boop me cuz i have a blocked nose! *boops* @CypherHoof and @Fluttershy Friend served with coffee(not forgetting two tablespoons of sugar) and scones and cakes, while I have some tea and sandwiches. *boops* @Alexshy :yay:

*gently boops @Nature Tune and indicates the tea service; there is a nice hot English breakfast Tea there (I usually prefer unblended teas, but this blend is traditional for this time of day) in a glass pot (as an aside, just had a fairly extended conversation with another tea fan who claims you need a seasoned porcelain pot for the full flavour to develop, so may have to purchase one to try this theory)

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 4

I’ve been a bit behind  on booping. Well please dont boop me cuz i have a blocked nose! *boops* @CypherHoof and @Fluttershy Friend served with coffee(not forgetting two tablespoons of sugar) and scones and cakes, while I have some tea and sandwiches. *boops* @Alexshy :yay:

Thanks for excellent coffee, scone and cake.:fluttershy: I know @Nature Tuneabout your ill:kindness:. *gives instead boop raspberry tea, muffins and pancakes*

mlp_fim___fluttershy_tea_party_by_joakaha-dbdhwgq.thumb.jpg.d770601d6a08ed697e6cb550e8d5b0e0.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

7 hours ago, Nature Tune said:

Sorry.

*lights her horn to apply some acupressure on @Nature Tune's blocked snoot* Tis shalt help, young filly. No boops for thee at the moment forsooth. Takest a hug instead *hugs*

7 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

*gently boops @Nature Tune and indicates the tea service; there is a nice hot English breakfast Tea there (I usually prefer unblended teas, but this blend is traditional for this time of day) in a glass pot (as an aside, just had a fairly extended conversation with another tea fan who claims you need a seasoned porcelain pot for the full flavour to develop, so may have to purchase one to try this theory)

Ummm... *smiles dreamily* If 't be true thou plan some coffee break later, leave some for me, please... Don't know about being overly active tonight, as I'm still to finish that story, otherwise mine customer shalt run on the walls *giggles* *boops @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Totally Lyra @Wolfgrel (in advance for thee to receive all the boops, at which hour thou fix thy computer) @The Cerberus (thou art still able to find pics :orly:) @Hierok @ZethaPonderer @ChB @Baby Dashie @Mirage @Duality @Deae Rising Shine~ @BronyNumber42 (I extend mine hope, thou art alright... as thou hast dropped that suddenly...) @Windchime and the rest of the boards :P*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGsXpN4W7RWq9VO1ewWrZ

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 8

59 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Tis shalt help, young filly. No boops for thee at the moment forsooth. Takest a hug instead *hugs*

Ummm... *smiles dreamily* If 't be true thou plan some coffee break later, leave some for me, please... Don't know about being overly active tonight, as I'm still to finish that story, otherwise mine customer shalt run on the walls *giggles* *boops  @The Cerberus (thou art still able to find pics :orly:) and the rest of the boards :P*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGsXpN4W7RWq9VO1ewWrZ

commission___simple_princesses_by_browni

• Brohoof 3

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Clearly you cannot do this as you are currently occupying a vacpack :D

Clearly you have never heard of my legendary powers of telekinesis.

*boops equally impudently*

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Duality said:

*boops Luna impudently*

*ponders if turning the impudent pone into a banana is a good decision, lifts by the tail with her magic instead and boops a couple of times turning around the tail axis @Duality*

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

*ponders if turning the impudent pone into a banana is a good decision, lifts by the tail with her magic instead and boops a couple of times turning around the tail axis @Duality*

*pegaboops affrontedly*

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Duality said:

Clearly you have never heard of my legendary powers of telekinesis.

*boops equally impudently*

Wouldn't that be waterbending?

Just now, Alexshy said:

No need, just boop @Snowflake Frostflame (like this <gives example of booping>) and instruct them as loyal subjects to fire @Dualityat @The_Gobo :)

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Tactical flutter boops inbound:

*boops @CypherHoof*

*boops @The_Gobo*

*boops @Duality*

*boops @Mirage*

*boops @Fluttershy Friend*

*boops @Hierok*

*boops @meme*

*boops @VenoM_LP-4*

*boops @Concerned Bystander*

*boops @Trotteur Sauvage*

*boops @Alexshy*

*all* boops are tactical; its a war out there, and the casualties are snoots...

*boops @Flutterstep

• Brohoof 3