Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

and a serviette

:lol::lol::lol: *Boops*:lol: You are very kind pony! :toldya::D *uses serviette and boops Princess of The Night once again - because there aren't any daily limit*:D

*boops @Fluttershy Friend in thanks for complimenting my avatar*

*boops again @Prospekt for kind response because ...(see above)*:)

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Are you sure I can't interest you likewise in a little of the hot chocolate? Although my new whisk did beat the cream to an impressive stiffness, I do feel it and the cherry were barely visible by the time I could make an image....

20171026_211850.thumb.jpg.9562db737a0e3ded488917f344b5158f.jpg

Thank thee kindly, mine friend! Tis what I exactly need after a gaming session, a bit exhausted and dehydrated :orly: *soft feathery boops to @CypherHoof follow the dainty sip and nom*

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

2 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Into our noses? :o

Careful, sometimes when you boop into a nose there's no return. :P

Image result for mlp lyra boop

One should use non-adhesive latex gloves for that purpose methinks :D

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I noticed that you strongly prefer some royal ponies here @CypherHoof:D:orly:I want exactly the same cakes and coffee!:love::D *Boops*

2 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Tsk, I *did* offer you the chocolate first :)

Mine head to it, you both shall fight not because of that :P Caffeinated drinks unite ponies... well normally they do, except at which hour Tia sneakily drinketh all the coffee available. *boops both @Fluttershy Friend and @CypherHoof for equality reasons (later you shall find out why)*

1 hour ago, Duality said:

*boops with soft feather duster due to lack of wings*

I extend mine hope 't was unused before boopage *feels the urge to sneeze* :P *boops @Duality and tickles the nose with long feather*

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Again!:orly:

You both @CypherHoof and @Alexshy are using definitely too many English words you know?!:maud::huh::muffins: They are so mysterious for me sometimes and sometimes even to my dictionary ! :lol:*Boops both friends for this reason*

*one more boop @Fluttershy Friend and separate to his dictionary for being non-perfect for thy misfortune*

1 hour ago, Flutterstep said:

*boops @Fluttershy Friend:fluttershy:

*boops again* :squee:

*can't stop booping*

*in announcer voice* @Flutterstep is on booping spree!!! *adds to the spree by booping @Flutterstep*

32 minutes ago, The Mint Pone said:

Thanks for the boopin' @Fluttershy Friend

*gives fancy hat and a boop back* :nom:

Meboops thee in each hat and as the whole pone in entirety! *boops @The Mint Pone*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 6

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

I extend mine hope 't was unused before boopage *feels the urge to sneeze* :P *boops @Duality and tickles the nose with long feather*

Far be it from me to sully the snoot of such a glorious princess with a used duster.

*noms nose-tickling longfeather and boops with the fluffy chest feathers of a tame dove*

Related image

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Duality said:

Far be it from me to sully the snoot of such a glorious princess with a used duster.

*noms nose-tickling longfeather and boops with the fluffy chest feathers of a tame dove*

Related image

*melts and squints as her nose is in dove's fluff* Birds are usually nice yes.

2c3f17109958dafb0dcd02b7aa9273b276e88c8a

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

*writes a message*

Oh. I was sure that today will be day without boop! But my friend @CypherHoof is here, giving me some good things to eat and drink (mmm). Why not friendly and gratefully boop him ?

*boops @CypherHoof*

How could anypony go a day without boop, without much sadness?

Especially for one who has so recently won the day? :D

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

*boops @Fluttershy Friend for being a nice pony and a great friend*

*boops @CypherHoof for the same and tea offer* Tis quite handy, methinks I can have a decaf night due to the headache ;)

*boops both once again... because why not :orly:*

You are certainly welcome - but sadly mistaken if you think a decent tea has significantly less caffeine than coffee; I could provide chocolate, but that it is hardly better served; theobromine is much the same as caffeine in it's effect...

But that spoken - caffeine is often seen as a great aid to migranes, for those not sensitive to its negative cast.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, CypherHoof said:

You are certainly welcome - but sadly mistaken if you think a decent tea has significantly less caffeine than coffee; I could provide chocolate, but that it is hardly better served; theobromine is much the same as caffeine in it's effect...

*giggles* I know that tea hath even more caffeine than coffee, but strangely it doth not make mine head ache stronger, while coffee doth. So tea 't is tonight.

• Brohoof 1

*boops @Fluttershy Friend for being a nice pony and a great friend*

My blind reaction. :D;)

*boops twice time @Princess Of The Night  oh right @Alexshy and .....

@CypherHoof :pout: because he is good pony and my friend too and giving me so many gifts. (I've eaten everything already. I want more):D

1254956.thumb.JPG.7b2b9552410f988b9d7addd84e7943b7.JPG

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

36 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

My blind reaction. :D;)

*boops twice time @Princess Of The Night  oh right @Alexshy and .....

@CypherHoof :pout: because he is good pony and my friend too and giving me so many gifts. (I heave eaten everything already I want more):D

1254956.thumb.JPG.7b2b9552410f988b9d7addd84e7943b7.JPG

*boops back* Belly wubs? :orly:

*boops @Sparklefan1234 for mass boopage*

*boops @Chrylestia600 for "bugging" the name of mine sister* :D

*boops @The Cerberus because... fluffy :proud:*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

^ Brings back memories... Long ere, at which time we were fillies, Tia bathed me and dryed with a mane dryer... I looked like a ball. Now 't seems funny, but back then I cried *smiles sadly*... and mom scolded Tia for not brushing me properly, I was merely a foal. Mom... *sighs*

• Brohoof 2