Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hug a Pony

Jeric

@Ganondorf8

@Jeric

I should probably let you know,  Jeric that I was the one who sent Ganondorf8 the Hug Badge, but I just now realized that a picture of Mesme Rize and Dark Horse got carried over in the message and now I can't remove the picture. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Stormfurry said:

Why i got notification from this 1 minute ago when it was posted 2 hours ago :/?

anyway I like hugs so :grin:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Zhang Xiu Ying said:

Why i got notification from this 1 minute ago when it was posted 2 hours ago :/?

anyway I like hugs so :grin:

No...it was a post edit. :mustache:

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Wholly Windcharger said:

@Ganondorf8

@Jeric

I should probably let you know,  Jeric that I was the one who sent Ganondorf8 the Hug Badge, but I just now realized that a picture of Mesme Rize and Dark Horse got carried over in the message and now I can't remove the picture. 

It says on my notifications that I was given the badge by @Buffy but I'll take your word for it. I was also wondering as to why I got such a strange image along with the badge.

6 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

It says on my notifications that I was given the badge by @Buffy but I'll take your word for it. I was also wondering as to why I got such a strange image along with the badge.

Buffy is the one who adds the badge to your profile since it's their job, but I was the Sunset fan who wrote the message.

(edited)

51 minutes ago, Wholly Windcharger said:

Buffy is the one who adds the badge to your profile since it's their job, but I was the Sunset fan who wrote the message.

Then I appreciate the message... Also the image.

58 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Yep as @Wholly Windcharger have stated, users can award the others, but in the end @Buffy automatically assigns it to you, hence notification from her side.

And yeah, the content is still stored there even after successfully awarding a member. Make sure to clear your contents first! ;) 

i_m_not_that_smart_by_slb94-dapibdq.png

Thank you all everypony. I feel like I need to look up a spell that would hug all of you simultaneously ....  

overly_excited_twilight_by_masemj-d6w9hn9.png

Ohhhh!  I THINK I REMEMBER WHERE I READ ABOUT THAT! 

latest?cb=20150715173225

• Brohoof 3

Heartfelt hugs to all. I hope I don't forget anypony, but you know me. :please:

Okay, so whether or not you need or even want a hug, here it comes, so hold still a sec. @Stormfurry @TheRockARooster @GrimGrimoire @ChB @Summer Breeze @.Wolfe. @Jaspers @PiratePony @Sparklefan1234 @SparklingSwirls @strongwilled_pegasus @Totally Not Wolf @Vintjack Greasymane @Narcissus

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

How come Princess of Friendship didn't receive the badge yet? :ooh:

*hugs @Twilight Sparkle* You totally deserve it. :catface:

Also hugs some other ponies... :ph3ar:

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
24 minutes ago, Narcissus said:

Not sure if you'll get a badge. I've tried repeatedly and nothing is working. Love you anyway. 

The way to give a hug badge is as follows:

1. Click on "Awards" in the navigation bar atop the page.
  2. Once you enter the "Awards" page, click on "Event Badges."
  3. In the "Hug a Pony Day" row, click on "New Award." A pop-up window should appear over a transparent black overlay.
  4. In the window, enter/select the user's name and then type your message. You can only message one user at a time.

Hope it helps! :)

Edited by Dark Qiviut

3 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:

The way to give a hug badge is as follows:

1. Click on "Awards" in the navigation bar atop the page.
  2. Once you enter the "Awards" page, click on "Event Badges."
  3. In the "Hug a Pony Day" row, click on "New Award." A pop-up window should appear over a transparent black overlay.
  4. In the window, enter/select the user's name and then type your message. You can only message one user at a time.

Hope it helps! :)

I did it just as you said, but I guess I was putting a '@' in front of the recipient's name when I shouldn't. My bad. Thanks for the help! ;) It worked this time. 

12 minutes ago, Narcissus said:

I did it just as you said, but I guess I was putting a '@' in front of the recipient's name when I shouldn't. My bad. Thanks for the help! ;) It worked this time. 

Hah yes, did the same mistake at first. :D 

• Brohoof 1