Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

*boops @Alexshy*

I'm actually recovering, I think. I'm going back to school, and I can move and think again, so that's nice. My body is still a bit sore and stiff though.

So, wooooo!

On the other hand, that also means that the struggle to catch up to school begins.

So, uh, woooo...?

large.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor enjoying some nice juice whilst doing some light reading; 2017, colourised ~

"s'all good"

• Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*boops @Alexshy*

I'm actually recovering, I think. I'm going back to school, and I can move and think again, so that's nice. My body is still a bit sore and stiff though.

So, wooooo!

On the other hand, that also means that the struggle to catch up to school begins.

So, uh, woooo...?

large.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor enjoying some nice juice whilst doing some light reading; 2017, colourised ~

"s'all good"

*hugs, offers some cheese :P*

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*boops @Alexshy*

So, wooooo!

So, uh, woooo...?

Glad to hear you are recovering *boops*

I always have enjoyed learning, and still love expanding my knowledge. Don't think I enjoyed the actual school bit of that, though; it more got in the way....

• Brohoof 3

10 minutes ago, BronyNumber42 said:

*Boops @Alexshy and everypony else. Boops the ticket taker then shuts the door. * We should be in Ponyville soon, I hope.

*is dragged by the time loop back to the train compartment* Woah! By my sister's name, what... *blinks a few times, finding herself with flicked horn, in a travel cloak* I have seen strange things... Methinks magical injuries play with our minds more severely than 't is accepted. Or I was simply lulled by the train noise into a weird inception warp *takes a look into the window* We're close forsooth

*the train passes through the forested plain, when it suddenly starts to slow, then stops completely deep in the woods surrounding the tracks, the lights go out*

Be quiet, mine friend! *she raises and makes a sign to keep silence, both the Princess and @BronyNumber42 can hear the surprised and scared hollers from the other compartments of the dark car*

I don't like it... Beest prepared for... everything. We got no reports of the Seekers in this area, but...

*the train jerks and starts moving again, lights turn on in the compartments, but she is still concerned about suspicious things happening*

• Brohoof 3