Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Boop the duck back.

4 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*Poof!*

*lights the candles in her study, nests at her place*

Did ye all miss me? Apologies, was a tiny bit busy with cases, Tia doth not find courage to mess with... *Giggles*

8c741b1462d8ce0b5ea59d45d4197f49--prinse

So what do we have hither?.. Tsk-tsk...

*boops @RDFan89 @Baby Dashie (baby boop) @Princess Aurora Wolf@Rikifive @ChB @Deae Rising Shine~ (boopity-boop) @Fluttershy Friend (soft feathery boop) @Totally Lyra (Greetings!) @Mirage77 (Hail the Full Moon, broth'r!) @The Cerberus @CypherHoof (more coffee?) @Wolfgrel (hope for another gaming session ;)) @Holiday Agnaktor (We are immensly happy, thou art feeling better!) @Sparklefan1234 @Hierok (teehee!) @Count Werdowp (specifically ticklish boop)* :orly:

*writes a reminder to visit Fluttershy, for a nice talk and Zecora's herbal tea*

*Fires the Boopernova in case of missing anypony, besides, Tia should get her own personal boop no matter what!*

Teehee? Boops you for that. :P

• Brohoof 3

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

2 hours ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*boops @Alexshy (for being cool, I guess), @Mirage77 (because I haven't seen you in some time), and @CypherHoof (for remembering that I posted the sockpone-gif)*

I've caught up on a week's worth of not gaming, so that was nice. Practiced Brawlhalla all day, and now I'm on peak performance again. Woo!

In other news, now that I'm better (well, mostly) from a week of illness, it still means that I missed a week of school. So I'm kinda lost now as to what's going on. I hope the teachers will understand and not just tell me "you should've asked someone" because I did, and I still didn't get it.

Hello there @Holiday Agnaktor! I'm glad you feel better! I read all the supportive posts whilst you were in dire straits, but I'm very busy and couldn't always commit to posting. It's hard to notice sometimes, all the duties of the Children of the Night. But we are always watching, even though we may not always appear...

Nevertheless, we understand that it is the little things that lift our spirits, and lifted spirits bring healing and joy. Thank you @Alexshy for caring for a fellow pony.

And since it's Rarity weekend...

*FabulousBOOP*

b2e.gif

• Brohoof 5

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

*Poof!*

*takes off headset* Woohoo! What a session, we feel recharged! Ha-ha! *boops @Wolfgrel* Mine endless gratitude for the gaming session! ;)

*boops @Mirage77* *bows* Thank thee for thy appraisal (and nice rariboop)! Our duty is to protect and aid those in dire need! Mine wings are spread over thee, anypony in distress!

26d3109795a62b1a0d19e6b1bc167964.jpg *gently boops and nuzzles @Holiday Agnaktor*

*boopity-boop @Baby Dashie @Princess Aurora Wolf@Rikifive @ChB @Deae Rising Shine~ @Fluttershy Friend @Totally Lyra @Hierok @CypherHoof @The Cerberus @GrimGrimoire @Count Werdowp * It's been a while ere I hath booped y'all!

*back to the castle for the nightly watch*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRum6rXhSsdn2C3f3_aB61

*Poof!*

• Brohoof 10

• Brohoof 11

TotallyNyxSignature.png.010998cc64637c3bcdc4fb0039765b43.png
Signature made by @Sparklefan1234 (Thank you!)

Want to know something? Ask me, Nyx, Lyra, or Roseluck anything.

8 hours ago, Sun Ray said:

I will boop time itself and I'll hire Pinkie to be my boop mercenary so she can boop all my friends.  (Be prepaired friends)

If you boop her back while she is wearing her Fluttershy suit, does that count as one boop or two?

Actually, second thought given @Alexshy's Avatar and post content - does she represent Luna in a Fluttershy Suit? :D

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 1

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

9 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*Poof!*

26d3109795a62b1a0d19e6b1bc167964.jpg *

*boopity-boop  @The Cerberus * It's been a while ere I hath booped y'all!

*back to the castle for the nightly watch*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRum6rXhSsdn2C3f3_aB61

*Poof!*

Just now, Alexshy said:

*opens one eye* Mhmmm...

*soft sleepy boop to @The Cerberus,

moonrise_by_antiander_art-d8scdrn.png

*drops head back to pillow*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk6qTSm8zKiLfYcT8qcPy

Again with the double boop >:3
Revenge!....again
large.png

4 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

What ho? Have the boops gone silent? Well not on my watch they won't!

*boops, @The Cerberus, *

full.png

8bf6904bdc5b64375cb5de2c9eb06cec--ponies

3 hours ago, Prospekt said:

Hello everypony. I've been very busy IRL so sadly the boops haven't been coming very often,  BUT I did make sure to save this large batch... brace yourselves, comrades...

*boops, @The Cerberus, *

Phew... that was a lot!

starlight_glimmer__passed_out__by_davidsfire-dbe0rfo.thumb.png.4c856b6f8f6c846041b3e6756dcb9d7f.png

sombra_s_boop_by_luminaura-danej0h.png

• Brohoof 5

Stevonnie.png.e39b58e3d79c1f98449985e3f187b367.png

“Cats!”  “Cats!”  “Music!”  “Cats!” “Cats! “(^・ω・^ )ノ” 
Ask me something! https://mlpforums.com/topic/139270-ask-the-cerberus/#entry4129993
Signature by @Stevonnie

*boops @Totally Lyra, @Mirage77 and @Holiday Agnaktor, adds a few more for @Rikifive

*quadboops @Hierok

*dings @Windchime

*boops whatever it is @Duality has

*kittenboops @The Cerberus

*doesn't boop the absent @Fluttershy Friend

*doesn't boop the sleeping @Alexshy (but leaves a coffee for them for when they wake)

• Brohoof 8

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png