Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

2 hours ago, BronyNumber42 said:

Boops @Alexshy and @Babyyoshi309 where was I ? I saw Fluttershy's human, did he say anything ?

*boops @BronyNumber42 most greetingly*

I believe we have stopped at that, mine friend:

On 02.12.2017 at 10:04 PM, Alexshy said:

*boops @BronyNumber42*

*Fluttershy chuckles lightly, covering her mouth with the fore hoof* "That's Alex, the human... You must be a traveler, sir, as everypony in Canterlot and Ponyville with nearest surroundings knows him. He changed a fair bit since arrival, but don't be scared, he's no threat to our kin, nor a booping maniac" *she throws a loving glance on the human, who in his turn approaches, visibly concerned*

"Please, dost tell, mine friend... I see, thou hast been running for a while and lookest slightly beaten up. It's safe hither, but what hath happened to thee... and...? Was anypony with thee?" *The Guardian wiggles his large wings in unconscious move, revealing his nervousness, his talk sounds familiar to the unicorn visitor*

and me giving thee "distant desperate from-aqueduct-under-the-train-toppled-car-surrounded-by-the-Seekers boop WELP!!!" :D or something alike :orly:

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, BronyNumber42 said:

Boops @Alexshy "Uh, well, right. Your Luna is trapped under a train outside of town. There be nothing I can do by myself. I need some help. And there is some creature about, trying to steal our boops. Be mindful!"

One should always be mindful of boop thievery :)

*boops @Fluttershy Friend, @TempestShadow and also @Nature Tune, should they be awake and not at school already

(would boop @Alexshy but I suspect distracting them at such a critical moment, atop a slippery train roof, is not the path of wisdom - either for them, or the earth pony attempting the feat :D )

• Brohoof 3

36 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

One should always be mindful of boop thievery :)

*boops @Fluttershy Friend, @TempestShadow and also @Nature Tune, should they be awake and not at school already

(would boop @Alexshy but I suspect distracting them at such a critical moment, atop a slippery train roof, is not the path of wisdom - either for them, or the earth pony attempting the feat :D )

You are right. We must care about our friends.^_^

Me....at school?:lol: Well. Long long time ago... and even maybe earlier:D *sad boops @CypherHoof althought he didn't give me this time something good to eat and drink. *:please:

*glad boops @Alexshy @Nature Tune @Rikifive @Sparklefan1234@Yoye Wolfgrel @ChB @The Cerberus @TigerGeekGuy @Valencia @BronyNumber42 @Prospekt*

*very friendly boops @TempestShadow*:fluttershy:

28.thumb.PNG.ecba84e0cb6911bb972d150ea670b423.PNG

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 8

3 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

You are right. We must care about our friends.^_^

Me....at school?:lol: Well. Long long time ago... and even maybe earlier:D

Lol. That was aimed at @Nature Tune who said yesterday she had school today.

*sad boops @CypherHoof althought he didn't give me this time something good to eat and drink. *:please:

Always happy to share my coffee and tea, and even on occasion hot chocolate (although at this early hour, hot chocolate seems unsuitable)

I do seem to be lacking in snacks at the moment - except for a variety of peanuts I acquired for yourself and you have yet to eat :D

Still, the stores are open, and I need to do a bread-and-milk run anyhow; some Madeleines (maybe the bonne maman branded ones, which are footed in chocolate) sound good...

*glad boops @Alexshy @Nature Tune @Rikifive @Sparklefan1234

*very friendly boops @TempestShadow*

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Always happy to share my coffee and tea, and even on occasion hot chocolate (although at this early hour, hot chocolate seems unsuitable)

Maybe I will check this declaration IR some day...:D Peanuts are very good even in honey or pepper. :P *gratefully boops @CypherHoof and @Mirage @DashYoshi @Totally Lyra @Flutterstep

• Brohoof 4

19 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Maybe I will check this declaration IR some day...:D Peanuts are very good even in honey or pepper. :P *gratefully boops @CypherHoof and @Mirage @DashYoshi @Totally Lyra @Flutterstep

You will always be welcome to, my friend - but I suspect England is a long way to come just for coffee and peanuts :)

9 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*Sneaks to @Flutterstep and @Holiday Agnaktor and boops two ponies*:proud:

1.JPG

Gotta boop 'em all?

Just now, The Cerberus said:

*kcab spooB*

Is that a snoot tug? :)

• Brohoof 5

16 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

You will always be welcome to, my friend

Thanks my friend! I will remember this.:please::lol:

Writing seriously: You will always be welcome to, my friend as well!

but I suspect England is a long way to come just for coffee and peanuts

You are right of course ........................- so prepare more candy!:please:;)

103.gif.202d16c26c703307a8a72b2f6266fba9.gif

*boops @CypherHoof and packs his backpack to some long journey*:D

*softly boops @Alexshy tries not to disturb in writting* ;)

• Brohoof 3

*enters the room, giving careful boops to @Alexshy, @Fluttershy Friend and @CypherHoof*

Because my parents are gone for the weekend, I had to cook dinner by myself. I'm decently sure I gave myself food poisoning. At least it didn't taste bad per se, just... not tasty? At least most of the vegetables weren't raw.

364768__safe_solo_twilight+sparkle_food_artist-colon-karpet-dash-shark_twily-dash-daily_cooking_frying+pan_egg+%28food%29_this+will+end+in+tears+and-fwslash-or+breakfast.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor in action; 2017, colourised ~

"I followed the steps, so I dunno what went wrong"

• Brohoof 4

13 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*enters the room, giving careful boops to @Alexshy, @Fluttershy Friend and @CypherHoof*

Because my parents are gone for the weekend, I had to cook dinner by myself. I'm decently sure I gave myself food poisoning. At least it didn't taste bad per se, just... not tasty? At least most of the vegetables weren't raw.

364768__safe_solo_twilight+sparkle_food_artist-colon-karpet-dash-shark_twily-dash-daily_cooking_frying+pan_egg+%28food%29_this+will+end+in+tears+and-fwslash-or+breakfast.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor in action; 2017, colourised ~

"I followed the steps, so I dunno what went wrong"

*boops*

Mostly if something is bland after cooking, either you got the seasoning wrong (which takes practice, and recipies tend to be vague on) or the ingredients were too bland to start with - or both.  But glad to see you can fend for yourself without needing someone to do that for you.

Better than the usual rookie mistake of oversalting or overseasoning and having something that DOES have a distinctive taste - but exclusively of salt, pepper or whatever herb they overapplied. :)

• Brohoof 3

9 hours ago, BronyNumber42 said:

Boops @Alexshy "Uh, well, right. Your Luna is trapped under a train outside of town. There be nothing I can do by myself. I need some help. And there is some creature about, trying to steal our boops. Be mindful!"

*boops @BronyNumber42 most regally*

The Guardian twitches upon the news, wiggling his wings convulsively, and everypony can see that he barely holds himself of nervously spreading them right on spot. Perhaps Alex had a few mishaps of similar kind in limited space with furniture and now knows better not to repeat that mistake.

"Any victims?" he asks shortly; by the unconfident head shake of the unicorn, he understands there may be some.

"Shy, please, go and wake Twilight, if 'tt be true she is sleaping alredy," the human turns to Fluttershy, kneeling and softly taking her by the shoulders. Seeing she is going to say something, he quickly adds. "Methinks we can cope and get everypony affected to you and Twi may need to inform Celestia." "Tis dependeth on..." he stumbles with gloomy face and shakes head. "She must be alright!"

"But what if there are many victims actually?" Fluttershy grabs The Guardian's hand. "I need to go with you!"

"No, please, join Twilight. It's gravely dangerous for thee - I doubt thither is only one of those monsters, they tend to go in packs lately. We will need your help later, thine and Twilight's, okay?"

"Please, be careful. Squee!"

Giving Fluttershy time to plant a kiss on his nose, Alex heads to the door and passes the unicorn; looking over the shoulder the human drops.

"Art thou going?"

Then adds.

"I realize that it may be of mortal danger for thee, stranger... But giving thee the honour of following princess Luna... She wouldn't send thee hither for help, if she had no trust in thee. I need to ask thee for help - unfortunately, I disassembled my weapon, old Will is doing some of his... magic on it. I can take the common Seeker down easily, but if one or few of them are arrant materialized, we need to give them a few cuts, so I could finish them likewise."

The Guardian unfolds his black wings and the unicorn understands, why doing it in the house would be dangerous, launching everything inside the room fly. Alex welcomes the wanderer to join him against the Seekers.

"I can carry thee, so we get thither fast, seeing everything better from above. Dost not stomp on the wings though, for thou may fall!"

• Brohoof 2

*gives a brohoof without reading the text in post*:D

5a2d90ff3472f_Idontlook.thumb.jpg.de408ceca1bef4adcaeeed9909f4eb83.jpg

Thither could be more spoilers forsooth... I was extra cautious, lief, mentioning only those, which were already mentioned ere :orly: Tis RP is a minefield for me, in the earnest, as I need to build the plot tiphoofing around the most awful spoilers :D

*encouraging boop for @Holiday Agnaktor for topping Sweetie Belle in cooking* At least now thou shan't burn the water, lief :D Everything cometh in time, for example Tia finally managed to teach me to cook likewise :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

Thither could be more spoilers forsooth... I was extra cautious, lief, mentioning only those, which were already mentioned ere :orly: Tis RP is a minefield for me, in the earnest, as I need to build the plot tiphoofing around the most awful spoilers :D

I know about it so I wrote what I wrote.:D I know that I must avoid your texts where you mention Bronxbomber42.:D:dry: I feel sometimes like a real sapper here where ladmine is a spoiler.  :D;)I should read carefully and not let myself to find something and don't blow up myself!:)Of course I'm OK with this. What emotions and how the adrenaline level rises!:please:

• Brohoof 1

*softest feathery boops for @Fluttershy Friend @CypherHoof @Nature Tune @TempestShadow* Coffee and bakery are served in mine study for mine valorous friends :orly: I shall stick to some tea tonight due to a mild headache - the weather is changing fast...

*reaches in her mane and boops @The Cerberus, offers a fish*

*takes her gamepad, looks fixedly at @Yoye Wolfgrel, boops with reason* :D

*sends the Feathers of Boop to @Totally Lyra @Mirage

@ChB @Baby Dashie @Princess Aurora Wolf @Celli @Hierok @Denim&Venom @Mesme Rize  @WiiGuy2014 @Lucky Bolt @Steve Piranha @Lunar Echo  @Rikifive @Woohoo@SoberStarlight @TBD  @Rarity the Supreme @DashYoshi @KirbyFluttershy @Windchime @Duality @Crescent Forest @AlienCrafter @Feather Scribbles @Snow @Hieroklicious @New display name

@Dark Qiviut @Tilgoreth  @Kyoshi @PathfinderCS @Leere @Snowflurry @Foxy Socks @TigerGeekGuy @GrimGrimoire@Sunset Rose @SparklingSwirls @SolarFlare13 @Flutterstep  @Prospekt  @Deae Rising Shine~ @Trotteurliciously Sauvage @Trottermare Galamane @Twilight Karamel @Techno Universal *

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

@Fluttershy Friend: "Bronxbomber42" - tis priceless :D If 't be true @BronyNumber42 could really drop bombs on the Seekers, tis would be hoofy.

• Brohoof 23