Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

9 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Never left your mane* :orly: *Boops back* :3

At least thou sat quiet enough :P

ou really think I would leave this infinite space that is @Alexshy's mane for small house like that :3 *Boops back*

Flatterer *boops with the telescope* :orly: *hugs though and kisses cat pone snoot*

• Brohoof 2

*walks into the room with ice in hair, boops @Alexshy, @Fluttershy Friend and @CypherHoof with freezing hooves*

It's snowing over here, and I live 10 km from school. So coming back from school was torture. :(

I really hope all this snow is going away soon...

499256__safe_artist-colon-tenaflyviper_oc_oc+only_oc-colon-viperpone_angry_animated_cute_floppy+ears_frown_glare_grumpy_nose+wrinkle_pony_snow_snowfall.gif

~ Livestream of Holiday Agnaktor hating snow from the comfort and warmth of his own room; 2017, colourised ~

"My reddit name is "I hate winter a lot" for a reason"

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

It's a detailed explanation in molecular level about how the said boop happened :3 *Boops you back with a pen*

Oh, dear, that sounds like a lot. :o *becomes the pen and boops you with the eraser on the snoot* :P

*good morning boop to @Fluttershy Friend @skysweep @Deae Rising Shine~ @CypherHoof @Alexshy @Sparklefan1234 @SolarFlare13 @The_Gobo @Totally Lyra @pinkiepartypie @ChB and @Summer Breeze* :applehat:

1513767__safe_screencap_pinkie+pie_eques

• Brohoof 7

25 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Well, that's why it's a book and not one page :P 
*Boops you back with the book* :3

Hehe, you're right about that. ^_^

*becomes a page of paper and detaches from the book to boop you right back* :P

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, DashYoshi said:

Ooooh, boy. :o *becomes words and leaps out of the page to boop you as many times as there are words* :P

*Turns into air and boops you back as many time as there is molecules in the area* :3

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Turns into air and boops you back as many time as there is molecules* :3

Nuuuuuu!~ *becomes the feathers and flies in the wind to boop you as many times as I can* :P

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

*Becomes the universe and Boops you in every second, in past, present and future at the same time* :3

Nuuuuu!~ :o *breaks the universe to boop you on your snoot as much as you boop me* :P

• Brohoof 2

Just now, DashYoshi said:

Nuuuuu!~ :o *breaks the universe to boop you on your snoot as much as you boop me* :P

*You breaking the universe creates a black hole of boops that boops you back while I escape into another universe* :3

(This is getting ridiculous :D)

• Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, Prospekt said:

*boops @Duckpone @SolarFlare13, @Fluttershy Friend the Kind,

Kind boop for @Prospekt:grin:

7 hours ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*walks into the room with ice in hair, boops @Alexshy, @Fluttershy Friend and @CypherHoof with freezing hooves*

Warm boop for @Holiday Agnaktor

6 hours ago, DashYoshi said:

*good morning boop to @Fluttershy Friend

Good evening boop fot @DashYoshi;)

3 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

*Becomes the universe

I haven't here for some hours and this friendly cat changed into The Universe. *rolls eyes* astroboop for @The Cerberus*:bedeyes:

20 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*boops @Fluttershy Friend and  The Cerberus* :ph34r:Okay, mayhap next time... ;) Tonight silence and serenity were a zilch more important for me, than properly and gently rubbed back ^_^ *rubs her temples as the headache is still hither*

You know why you still had the headache? I know! Not because of less level of magenesium or because the weather was changing fast. :pout: Because you used wrong washcloth!:grin:  Friendly dirty boop and tight hug and nozzle for @Alexshy:toldya::D

Twilight_and_Fluttershy_covered_in_mud_S5E3.png.d5b1a653a675db952b56cba34b35c234.png

19 hours ago, SolarFlare13 said:

Boop @SolarFlare13in ...uhm beak?:ooh:^_^

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

(This is getting ridiculous :D)

Not so much as cat living in somepony mane:blink: Boop @The Cerberus

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Oh. I've found my name in your post my friend!:please: Fiendly boop for @Sparklefan1234:P

22 hours ago, DashYoshi said:

Oh, what could that book be saying? :wau: *pops out of the book and boops you back* ^_^

*does a late afternoon boop to @Fluttershy Friend @Deae Rising Shine~ @CypherHoof @princeicefrost @Princess Moony and @Foxy Socks* :P

Late evening boop for cute pony named @DashYoshi:icwudt:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 7

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

I haven't here for some hours and this friendly cat changed into The Universe. *rolls eyes* astroboop for @The Cerberus*

:D Now you can't question anything I do :P :3
*Boops back*

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

Not so much as cat living in somepony mane:blink: Boop @The Cerberus

You're wrong, living in the mane is just silly, not ridiculous :3 *Boops back again* 

• Brohoof 1

You're wrong, living in the mane is just silly, not ridiculous :3 *Boops back again* 

I;m very tallented pony you know With a Discord little help I can changed myself into Alternative Universe!:proud: Reboop!

Now you can't question anything I do :P :3
*Boops back*

Thanks a lot for the clarification:bedeyes: *Boops once again @The Cerberus and gives hiom a big smelling lemon*:dry:

*Boops very friendly @Jade Fire*;):squee:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I;m very tallented pony you know With a Discord little help I can changed myself into Alternative Universe!:proud: Reboop!

I can do that without Discord :3 *Reboops back*

3 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

hanks a lot for the clarification:bedeyes: Boops once again @The Cerberus!

*Boops back yet again.*

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

and gives hiom a big smelling lemon*:dry:

Oh. poor litle cat. :toldya::DYou missed my newest gift @The Cerberus! Please look above:grin: *gives another smelling lemon and boops @The Cerberus*:pinkie:

5.thumb.jpg.a10c1d15c1149cee175f508e5a47acbc.jpg

*boops @CypherHoof and offers him original cheese from UK which he bought recently*:proud:

P1340873.JPG

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks a lot for the clarification:bedeyes: Boops once again @The Cerberus!

Well, you DO have to admire the catpone's dedication. You know how often mares like to wash their manes, so he is effectively volunteering to get bathed multiple times :)

• Brohoof 2