Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

On 10/30/2017 at 10:55 AM, Alexshy said:

Tis fine... *she stops coughing as the dust settles* I shall distract the Seekers for a while, fortunately mine magic restored enough for that... But dost hurry, we aren't too far from the rest of the train. Tia save them, if poor ponies decide to come this way... *she protrudes the fore leg through the opening and cups her companion shoulder with the hoof reassuringly*

*Tries to boop @Alexshy but can't reach.* But..I can't.. *he can't decide what to do, but finally realizes he can't rescue the princess by himself.* Fine, I'll be back soon. Sit tight, lass. *He takes off as fast as he can. He can hear something following him in the bushes.* Stay back, demons! You'll never take my boops from me!

*More updates later*

• Brohoof 3

The scene is large though... But, shhhhh... No spoilers, for thither are some ponies, who shan't forgive me that *giggles*

Oh yeeeah. I know very good at least one pony who will be very "unpleasant" reading any next spoiler...

Of course, if you want to write some spoliers, feel free. Come on!

14c673b3dc721e7df89c2742f7b797dd.gif.ecc69921008e8429d56c6c89363361ac.gif

This time I'm prepared.

261337__UNOPT__safe_fluttershy_gun_assertive_51336c9aa4c72d83e3000bbe_51336c9aa4c72d83e3000bbf.png.thumb.png.55ba7494e894bc86179f3dc9c797baf2.png

*But because he is very kind and very friendly pony he only boops and hugs his great friend@Alexshy^_^*

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

*boops @Nature Tune, @Fluttershy Friend and @Alexshy, and just for a change, offers fresh pinapple and mango juice, plus a bowl of sliced apples mixed with green seedless grapes*

*taps lightly on @Windchime's snoot to see if that also makes a melodic sound

*speedboops @Holiday Agnaktor and @Mint Chaser

*very carefully boops @[[-VeNoM-]] who seems to have become gobo-like - which is worrying given @The_Gobo's description of what happens if you eat a gobo....

*equally carefully boops @Totally Lyra to avoid getting sucked in...

• Brohoof 5

21 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops @Nature Tune, @Fluttershy Friend and @Alexshy, and just for a change, offers fresh pinapple and mango juice, plus a bowl of sliced apples mixed with green seedless grapes*

Oh, my! *the royal mouth almost waters, but she finds strength to gracefully levitate a slice, performing a dainty nom, while her eyes are devouring the rest of the fruits*

Mine gratitude, lief! *feathery hugs and kisses @CypherHoof, boops as well*

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

((it was so hard to find this forum friendly image on the matter))

I feel like a fruit vampire bat tonight, in the earnest :orly:

• Brohoof 4