Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

*boops for @Alexshy, @Nature Tune, @Fluttershy Friend and @The Cerberus - with assorted hot drinks of their choice :D

*boops for @Duality (who is winning the day) and @TwiTracker who - unusually - isn't :D

*boops for @Mirage and @Princess Luna Feri because booping royal snoots is fun :D

• Brohoof 6

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops for @The Cerberus - with assorted hot drinks of their choice :D

*boops back and starts licking the coffee you just gave me*

• Brohoof 2

Stevonnie.png.e39b58e3d79c1f98449985e3f187b367.png

“Cats!”  “Cats!”  “Music!”  “Cats!” “Cats! “(^・ω・^ )ノ” 
Ask me something! https://mlpforums.com/topic/139270-ask-the-cerberus/#entry4129993
Signature by @Stevonnie

10 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops for @Alexshy, @Nature Tune, @Fluttershy Friend and @The Cerberus - with assorted hot drinks of their choice :D

*sips coffee, performs final checks before new story launch* Thanks, lief! Thou knowest what an old alicorn mare may need :D *boops @CypherHoof*

• Brohoof 1

On 10/9/2017 at 5:15 PM, Alexshy said:

*the train passes through the forested plain, when it suddenly starts to slow, then stops completely deep in the woods surrounding the tracks, the lights go out*

Be quiet, mine friend! *she raises and makes a sign to keep silence, both the Princess and @BronyNumber42 can hear the surprised and scared hollers from the other compartments of the dark car*

I don't like it... Beest prepared for... everything. We got no reports of the Seekers in this area, but...

*the train jerks and starts moving again, lights turn on in the compartments, but she is still concerned about suspicious things happening*

*Boops @Alexshy and any pony I missed.*  Perhaps I should check things out. Tis probably not a coincidence that the conductor just decided to take a brake.

*pulls on his cloak and goes to open the window* Maybe a higher vantage point is what I need. *looks back at the princess* Stay here...unless you get bored. *Climbs out the window onto the roof.*

• Brohoof 2

This is my new signature.

Beest careful, mine friend. Careful and adequate. Whatever happens dost not climb on another car roof, ere thou callest me *keeps the window open after @BronyNumber42* Remember, if 't be true thou feelest despair, inexplicable void inside or painful memories flood thee, return in the compartment immediately... Thy life dependeth on 't! Alas, mine magic is not yet enough to transfer us both or defend effectively, but I extend mine expectations, I can hide us from the Seekers, at which hour they appear.

*throws back her hood and glances at @BronyNumber42, climbing over the upper edge of the car, raises her voice slightly* Forget what I said! Whatever unusual thou art able to notice, allowest me to know about, ere it's too late, so I shall join thee outside. A dead or brainwashed hero shan't help anypony... and the rest of our road may end overly complicated, if 't be true I am to carry thee all the way, as Fluttershy can only put one on the long vista of recovery after the Seeker's impact, not guide along fast. *ever so gently boops @BronyNumber42 with her recovering magic, keeps pondering, what could make the train stop for a moment*

• Brohoof 2

*psychically boops @CypherHoof and @duality . Boops back @alexshy *  *Climbs low to the roof, trying to hold against the wind and rocking of the train. *  I see nothing yet. I'm gonna check the cars farther back. *He reaches the end of the first car, climbs down the ladder between them, then hops to the ladder to the next car, then climbs back up.* I know you're here, you scoundrels... *looks around*

• Brohoof 3

This is my new signature.

*observes @bronynumber42's strange behaviour for a while, decides attempting to return boops to ponies doing unsafe things on train roofing is NOT the path of wisdom for an earth pony, and makes a note to boop them back later.

• Brohoof 2

I simply love my allergy!  :dry: *sneezes, sneezes,  measures the temperature, sneezes....* I'm feeling bad. 1.thumb.png.65c196d9e63751ec168f7dcd6120492e.png

Nonethelles.

*boops @Alexshy when she is walking by night in the for...sneezes....est ;) boo...sneezesD37ZgFs.jpg.1f8595ec1af329b100a4837188c187d8.jpg

@CypherHoof when he is drinkining sneeses his favourite tea (apologizes for spilled tea) boops @Rikifive when he is playing game snee.....sneezes! boops @The Cerberus when he is sleeping on the floor  boops @Spar... sneezes @Sparklefan1234 when he is watching his favourite movies boops @Totally Lyra when ..........sneezes sneezes sneezes.3.thumb.png.03b5d5ef6f3a7371223a9a80c7f0cd83.png *

Enough!!!!!

It is really [really] sick situation!81d9d3c825a38c2394d5d61c9805e871028b1f67_hq.thumb.jpg.55a9c2704f34303c782f04740e47290e.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 6

56 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

*shows my face*

Hiya everypony! Seems lots of booping been going on. Allow me to rejoin with few well placed ones. (hint, it's placed on the nose :P)

*boops @PathfinderCS, @Prospekt, @Princess Moony, and @Huggles* :D

*boops @Totally Lyra on the snoot*

What is this "nose" of which you speak? Have you been inventing stuff about Humans again? :D

• Brohoof 4

*yawns squeakily, boops @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend offers paper napkins (Dost not forget to take thy antihistamines) @Totally Lyra @Wolfgrel @ChB @KirbyFluttershy @Flutterstep*

Cough... Diana's Touch is up... Finally. I posted 't as a WIP to cut mine own possible ways to retreat :D Thus shalt be finished anyway (the story hath been getting... ripe for half a year almost)

maxresdefault.jpg

Now off to mine nightly walk!

• Brohoof 5

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*mercifully boops @Sun Ray* Behold thine Princess benevolence, subject!

latest?cb=20141021235519

Mercy?!??! I want NO MERCY (sorry) boop me with pashon and with silly karate moves, like this. *does a few backflip along with a cartwheel followed by a flying jump buck to the air. Lastly I throw a smock bomb* WOaaaAAAYA! *I put my hooves together a I boop @Alexshy with such strength I make you sway to the back a little. I then bow*

No mercy:lol:.

Also sup princess :smug:

I also gotta boop @Mirage. Soooooo * does the whole thing that I did to @Alexshy but backwards. That includes boopping her again.  And after I'm done I take a boopping staff and boop @Mirage.  

Spoiler

I'm gonna keep this thing, uses boop staff to boop myself over and over cuz it's fun.

• Brohoof 4

Tis mercy of the mere fact of the boopage, not of the method of its delivery *chuckles*

Very well, mine little Pinkamena Responsibility Pie... if 't be true thou wish... and NMN is approaching. *her eyes start glowing, as the Princess uses Royal Canterlot Voice*

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

ON THINE SNOOT BEFALLETH!!! PREPARE FOR AWFULLY ULTIMATE, AWFULLY CUTE, AWFULLY REGAL BOOP!!! *fires a Boopernova at @Sun Ray*

• Brohoof 4

*starts galloping toward beam* YEEEEESSSSSS!! HAAAHHHAAHAAA. Wait, will that hurt? *gets launched againest a wall*  nO meEercCY *peels off the wall and passes out.*

• Brohoof 3

Hmmm... Strange, that should tickle yes... not hurt though *scratches head, forgetting that she has the helm on*

*nuzzles @Sun Ray lightly, then lifts him by the pinkie scruff like a fluffy kitten* Hey, why dost thou stop pretending not?..

pinkie__nightmare_in_ponyville_by_prance 

*boops again preventively*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 4

29 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Hmmm... Strange, that should tickle yes... not hurt though *scratches head, forgetting that she has the helm on*

*nuzzles @Sun Ray lightly, then lifts him by the pinkie scruff like a fluffy kitten* Hey, why dost thou stop pretending not?..

pinkie__nightmare_in_ponyville_by_prance 

*boops again preventively*

I'm not hurt silly!  I'm just really really really really really realhuhhhhhy really REALLY silly today.  You have nooooo idea.

And sleepy...obviously *goes back to sleep in an unsettling snore*

*i then role over on my side and swing my arm in the air, boopping @Alexshy*

Edited by Sun Ray
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Sun Ray said:

I'm not hurt silly!  I'm just really really really really really realhuhhhhhy really REALLY silly today.  You have nooooo idea.

And sleepy...obviously *goes back to sleep in an unsettling snore*

*BOOP* @Sun Ray That's why you're my fav - brilliant!!!!!!

• Brohoof 3

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

19 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Art thou sure? Tis looketh strangely coffin alike, at least from that angle... :orly: I am not keen on necromancy, wasn't ere, even being Nightmare Moon... Hmmm...

Definitely a book.

Biggest in India, or so the article alleged.

19 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*while she palavers, her mane flows in unsensible wind and subtly touches @Duality's snoot, effectively booping it with a neutron star of one of the galaxies* Teehee, I knew the latest supernova thither could have practical application someday! Thou shalt benefit from 't, as it provideth nice peeling to thy irritated by pinkieboop snoot.

*boops with the moon of a tiny model of the solar system*

6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Boops* @Duality

*boops snoot with glitter*

Now you, too, can Sparkle, fan!

It's as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4.

12 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops for @Duality (who is winning the day) and @TwiTracker who - unusually - isn't :D

*boops for assisting me in my rise to conquest of the day*

9 hours ago, BronyNumber42 said:

*psychically boops @CypherHoof and @duality . Boops back @alexshy *  *Climbs low to the roof, trying to hold against the wind and rocking of the train. *  I see nothing yet. I'm gonna check the cars farther back. *He reaches the end of the first car, climbs down the ladder between them, then hops to the ladder to the next car, then climbs back up.* I know you're here, you scoundrels... *looks around*

Careful, don't fall.

Also, how dare you boop me so subversively, without even mentioning me properly.

The scandal.

*boops with the tip of gentlemanly walking cane*

• Brohoof 3