Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

Thanks @Alexshy ! I can always count on your hoof! *boops back* but I'm afraid that.....it....is.... no....t working. Probably it must be boop made personally by @CypherHoof By the way. Which of you have some apples?

37.gif

@CypherHoof   @CypherHoof  Where is boop for me one (and box of apples too)? I'm probably sick. It will be better go to sleep now. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel better? Good night!Flutterbat_biding_her_time_S4E07.thumb.jpg.1f1f20ae51a875c000de8131dcf987df.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

13 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks @Alexshy ! I can always count on your hoof! *boops back* but I'm afraid that.....it....is.... no....t working. Probably it must be boop made personally by @CypherHoof By the way. Which of you have some apples?

@CypherHoof   @CypherHoof  Where is boop for me one (and box of apples too)? I'm probably sick It will be better go to sleep now. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel better? Good night!

Flutterbat_biding_her_time_S4E07.jpg

Hither are thine apples :orly:

800px_COLOURBOX4670769.jpg

*boops again, strokes bat ears lightly* Dost not eat too many ere thy sleep, or thou may feel sick.

• Brohoof 3

*returns, having been busy with things entirely not Teacup Conspiracy related, honest.

*has bright idea, uses a nightmare night ice mold to freeze @Duality in a boopable form, then boops said form*

*is somewhat confused as to why @Fluttershy Friend feels boops from a Cypherhoof are preferable to @Alexshy boops, who, after all, does them more regally (waves hoof in the approved Starlight manner) but if that's what is needed.... <boops @Fluttershy Friend carefully a couple of times>

*boops the royal nose of @Alexshy and provides a tray of hot drinks - Caffeinated, Theobrominated or both - plus some chocolate teacakes (a British treat which, confusingly, are not in any way cakes and often are classed as a biscuit) for her study, suggesting she invite @Fluttershy Friend and @Nature Tune for a Fluttershy-style teaparty :)

*notes that @BronyNumber42 seem to have ceased their dangerous rooftop antics, and boops them too.

*dings @Windchimegently

*boops @Mirage's equally regal snoot, and also that of @TwiTracker (who seems unusually quiet now after their posting storm a few days ago)

Sadly, don't seem to have any apples on hand - apple juice in the fridge, but not any actual apples....

• Brohoof 5

Hi everypony!  I'm baaaack.  You wouldn't believe how many good ideas the pony that owned them had.  Now I'm going to combine the staff and gloves to make a soup.  (Spoon boop staff) It will now have the ability TO SHOOT THREE BOOP BEAMS AT ONCE. It's also now good for eating soup.

• Brohoof 2

Oh. These apples tastes really good! Thank you @Alexshy;)

full.thumb.png.87c42c8c6daaaaab8562d237c5a49a2e.png

I smell the smell of tea and coffee. Oh! It's you @CypherHoof!

14afdf6459d397e4a19d96cb3e44e6c5.thumb.jpg.68c1b7c5701b8c2005356c7029cf7407.jpg
*Be bopped by Cypherhoof a couple of times*
That's better! *several boops* into the black nose. Thanks friend! This is what I expected!;)

59e42a26a250c_Bez_tytuu_1.thumb.jpg.759bedd7ba5085f4941396049d77a72e.jpg
This was only a trick my friends. *Giggles* But it worked. *giggles again*
I do not like just when a pony ignores my sweet nose!
But the apples I really wanted Alexshy!
Autumn is stressful for the me, physically and psychologically likewise. I needed vitamins;) *Hugs*

mlp_vector__happy_fluttershy_by_abigailartist-d95subb.thumb.png.0adb104b26392274f44c1c687f860b20.png

*boops* again @Alexshy @CypherHoof @Mirage @Sparklefan1234 @Rikifive@The Cerberus @TwiTracker @Feather Spiral @Ditzy1Doo @Prospekt @Nature Tune @Totally Lyra @Hierok @ChB  @Sun Ray

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 9

7 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

*has bright idea, uses a nightmare night ice mold to freeze @Duality in a boopable form, then boops said form*

*bribes a nearby penguin to boop you back because i no can move nao*

13 hours ago, Feather Spiral said:

Neighton's Third Law?

The very same.

*exerts a constant force on your snoot, causing you to accelerate backwards in inverse proportion to your mass*

14 hours ago, Sun Ray said:

*takes out magical boop staff and boops @Duality with an apple.

did you ponys know that when ever you drop something on the ground, the earth moves to the thing you dropped as well as thing you dropped move toward the earth.  So next time you bounce a ball, just imagine the whole world moving to it.

Conservation of momentum is fun.

*boops with bouncy ball*

12 hours ago, Sun Ray said:

But before I leave, I must boop @Alexshy, @Mirage, @Totally Lyra, @Duality, and @TwiTracker.

*long-distance reboops with flung apple*

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, FlowerSun said:

Thats the english word for pony snout right :confused:. "gets booped"

Yes, but the term muzzle is also used when referring to tanks like how fast the shell comes out of the gun (muzzle velocity) the flash when it fires (muzzle flash) and there is a piece of metal found on the end of their main gun that reduces recoil called the muzzle break (most common on older tanks and artillery pieces)

I really like tanks, what can I say? xP

*Tiger boops @The Cerberus*

• Brohoof 3