Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

Why not boop all at once @CypherHoof:P

• Brohoof 1

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

4 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Why not boop all at once @CypherHoof:P

Because I only have four hooves ,and would fall over if I used more than two at once...?

I mean, I could ATTEMPT a ninja-style leap and quad-boop with all four hooves, but I suspect that would be too hard for a socially acceptable boop, and I would end up landing on my rump anyhow.

I suddenly suspect Twi of Nijna training now. When she dances she often only has one hoof on the ground ,and is a grave danger to all around her :D

• Brohoof 3

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

8 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Because I only have four hooves ,and would fall over if I used more than two at once...?

I mean, I could ATTEMPT a ninja-style leap and quad-boop with all four hooves, but I suspect that would be too hard for a socially acceptable boop, and I would end up landing on my rump anyhow.

We may offer some assistance, if 't be true thou mindst not *giggles*

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

*boops @Hierok @Fluttershy Friend @Mirage @Holiday Agnaktor @Nature Tune @Ninetales @Duality @meme*

*regally boops @CypherHoof* :orly:

• Brohoof 8

11 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Well, the problem with doing at one at the time is the fact that you will prefer one over the others, because you will boop him first. :3

• Brohoof 1

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

We may offer some assistance, if 't be true thou mindst not *giggles*

*boops @Hierok @Fluttershy Friend @Mirage @Holiday Agnaktor @Nature Tune @Ninetales @Duality @meme*

*regally boops @CypherHoof* :orly:

A kind offer princess, but I do feel being held up in the air with magic will at BEST lead to me looking even more ridiculous than I do with yellow paint on my flank, and more probably lead to me flailing wildly in midair...

2 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Well, the problem with doing at one at the time is the fact that you will prefer one over the others, because you will boop him first. :3

Not convinced that would be considered favoritism - its a bit of a sugar cookie really.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, CypherHoof said:

A kind offer princess, but I do feel being held up in the air with magic will at BEST lead to me looking even more ridiculous than I do with yellow paint on my flank, and more probably lead to me flailing wildly in midair...

*feathery hugs* We may be sick and moony today... if not to say... ahem... "nightmarish" :P But helping ponies is our primal duty, ere, now and anon. We didn't mean to lift thee in the air, let alone spin *giggles* Merely magically booping a couple of snoots simultaneously on thy behalf :orly:

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Not convinced that would be considered favoritism - its a bit of a sugar cookie really.

Take in mind that it is me you are talking about. :P 

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*feathery hugs* We may be sick and moony today... if not to say... ahem... "nightmarish" :P But helping ponies is our primal duty, ere, now and anon. We didn't mean to lift thee in the air, let alone spin *giggles* Merely magically booping a couple of snoots simultaneously on thy behalf :orly:

Hmm. While again I do appreciate the offer, I do feel the Earth Pony way is for me to do it myself, with my very own hooves - any less would be an insult to the booped pony.

*boops @Hierok sequentially again, being careful to boop snoots in the reverse order to last time

• Brohoof 3

*flutterbat wingtip boops for @Fluttershy Friend - hey, it's seasonal :D

Well @CypherHoof. You're right. That's seasonal. Every third Saturday of the month I do not need a bat costume. I'm a bat, or at least that's how I feel!

flutterbat__by_hikariviny-d91hj7f.thumb.png.ec2d10c49fcb515b7a86d3d79271f06a.png

*Raises high looking for apples and .......ponies noses*

Flutterbat_in_the_moonlight_S4E07.thumb.png.01152e8ae664b7e7f5e10f9015c7ed3c.png

All ponies smell of apples. You are not hiding. I smell your smell, I smell your smell!

large.thumb.png.d9e5d459682a975b56369111d271b961.png

Here you are!

flutterbat_poster_by_crispych0colate-d7qhkm2.JPG.9e17164bf540987cee38442d1fa65520.JPG

*Boops  @Alexshy (2 times)  @CypherHoof (2 times) @Rikifive @Totally Lyra @Sparklefan1234@TempestShadow @Deae Rising Shine~ @Hierok @ChB @Prospekt @Duality @Feather Scribbles (welcome your nose oh it's mean you) @Ninetales (2 times) @Valencia*

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 10

Happy booping games, and may the pony be ever in your favor! Now it is time to boop two ponies to represent Diortrict 12!

our first boop would go to someone else, but @Alexshy (or luna, or something,im confused) volunteered, so she gets one instead!

and our second tribute boop goes to @Cyberhoof!

give it up for district 12 every pony!

edit: Boops for @Fluttershy Friend because fruit bat flutters does get to ninja me

Edited by Ninetales
  • Brohoof 2

spitfire_signature_by_kyoshithebrony-dc2

Boops @Sparklefan1234 for not having this as profile picture.

commission__rapunzel_and_twi_by_celebi_y

• Brohoof 7

7 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

*boops @Alexshy for somehow finding my desktop background. :P

EEK!!! And whither didsssst thou have mine fusty photo from, precioussss?

__nightmare_beauty___by_gamermac-d7ntb2y

*boops @Totally Lyra (for being a... poneparazzi :D) and @Holiday Agnaktor*

1 minute ago, Flutterstep said:

*boops the user below me* :P

GAWK!

medium.gif

Our revenge befalleth on thine snoot, young pony!!! *boops @Flutterstep*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 5

28 minutes ago, Chrysalis13 said:

Marshmellow pony and Vanilla pony meet each other :nom: 

Ssssh, you might blow Agent Sweetie Drops' cover....

• Brohoof 2

@Sparklefan1234 Boops you in sadness too.

Boops @Totally Lyra because I am too fast for him. :P

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 3