Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

11 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*checks in the cottage* Indeed! Yay! So you gave me it back. You are lucky because I wanted to send you my famous stare!:proud:

*Boops @CypherHoof @Alexshy @Brownie dash @Trotteur Sauvage @Valencia @Rikifive @TBD*

*returns boops*

It never left; I don't really understand it, you would need to ask Starlight - I am an Earth pony after all. She muttered something about a haycart and a sink?

14 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*adds sequential boops for @Hierok, and after booping @Alexshy offers hot chocolate and half-coated shortbread biscuits to them and to @Fluttershy Friend*

*looks sadly after @Nature Tune and hopes they hurry back to join afternoon tea*

Within tis wall of [ill] flesh thither is a soul that counts thee its creditor, mine lief! Woe is me, I can't share your valorous company in fear of contaminating 't with something... less valorous at the moment (for I have pneumonia). *takes her hot chocolate and biscuit and leaves to Tia's room, as the they contacted all the time, so if she didn't get sick, she is safe anyway* Mine study is yours, mine friends... I shall keep an eye and fluffy ear on your company magically... and attend if needeth be. For now I suppose it's safer this way. Mine deepest apologies!

i_zpsmnrxxmip.jpg

*weak quick boops to @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Nature Tune @Hierok @The Cerberus @Flutterstep @ChB @Totally Lyra @Wolfgrel @Feather Scribbles @Mirage @The_Gobo @KirbyFluttershy @Holiday Agnaktor*

*boops @BronyNumber42 (I shall reply tomorrow, when mine head gets clear)* :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 12

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Within tis wall of [ill] flesh thither is a soul that counts thee its creditor, mine lief! Woe is me, I can't share your valorous company in fear of contaminating 't with something... less valorous at the moment (for I have pneumonia). *takes her hot chocolate and biscuit and leaves to Tia's room, as the they contacted all the time, so if she didn't get sick, she is safe anyway* Mine study is yours, mine friends... I shall keep an eye and fluffy ear on your company magically... and attend if needeth be. For now I suppose it's safer this way. Mine deepest apologies!

i_zpsmnrxxmip.jpg

*weak quick boops to @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Nature Tune @Hierok @The Cerberus @Flutterstep @ChB @Totally Lyra @Wolfgrel @Feather Scribbles @Mirage @The_Gobo @KirbyFluttershy @Holiday Agnaktor*

No need to fret, you know we Earth Ponies are very resilient and can shrug off the odd bug (well, certain weird Everfree spores possibly excluded)

Enjoy your hot drink and get better soon :)

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

i_zpsmnrxxmip.jpg

*weak quick boops to  @The Cerberus *

tumblr_m4t5hyU4Ss1r757rdo1_1280.png

• Brohoof 4

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

No need to fret, you know we Earth Ponies are very resilient and can shrug off the odd bug (well, certain weird Everfree spores possibly excluded)

Enjoy your hot drink and get better soon :)

I reserve the kiss for the healthy day! For now hast mine immense gratitude for thy kind wishes! ;)

*boops @Deae Rising Shine~* :orly:

To @The Cerberus: Oh, thou mockingbird, thou... Tis painful to laugh for us, dost thou know? *boops cat snoot with a fish* :P

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 4

18 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Steals the fish and then boops back with tail* :3 

*tailnoms the catpone* For the disease hardly can transfer through a good tailnom :P

• Brohoof 3

36 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

i_zpsmnrxxmip.jpg

*boops @BronyNumber42 (I shall reply tomorrow, when mine head gets clear)* :orly:

Nurse Rarity... *passes out*

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Boops you with back-leg* *Would be angry for touching of tail but too busy nomming fish* :3 :P 

*raises the catpone a bit higher with magic and boops rotating-fish-nomming-humming @The Cerberus into impudent snoot* :P *then scratches behind the ear* For I'm not a monster... Nightmare Moon was yes. :orly:

8 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Nurse Rarity... *passes out*

Still better than the certain Silent Hay nurses ;) On par in sexiness though... :orly:

• Brohoof 4

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Sorry, did you say something? I was distracted by a Rarity in a nurse outfit :)

*picks another boopset and applies it to @Hierok's assorted snoots*

*wonders if she must go to upcoming NMN dressed as Rarity in the nurse outfit* I dressed as a certain yellow pony ere :orly: That one hath had great success inalterably though. I wonder why... :P

288c249ca463f9d57b2f9205e9b2c0dce6c86f0e

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Alexshy said:

*wonders if she must go to upcoming NMN dressed as Rarity in the nurse outfit* I dressed as a certain yellow pony ere :orly: That one hath had great success inalterably though. I wonder why... :P

I do wonder sometimes if pinkie wears pinkie suits on occasion, just because she can.

At least that is a better Flutter suit than Discord's...

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

At least that is a better Flutter suit than Discord's...

Hmpf!!! *chokes on her coffee lightly, waits till Tia stops clopping on her back* Thanks sis, thou art a star! What? The Sun is a star technically yes. Right, Sunny? :orly:

*boops @Sparklefan1234 @King Clark @Little Baby @Lucky Bolt @AlienCrafter @Crescent Forest @Wolfgrel (once agian, Thy art is superb, partner)*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Hmpf!!! *chokes on her coffee lightly, waits till Tia stops clopping on her back* Thanks sis, thou art a star! What? The Sun is a star technically yes. Right, Sunny? :orly:

Not sure that is true for Equestria, where the Sun appears to be a sphere about the same size and distance as the Moon. In some less-imaginative universes, then maybe....

Also suspect the stars are painted onto a crystal sphere, but that's a different matter...

(also - boops :D)

• Brohoof 2