Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Am going to take a bath and... *winks mischievously* wash mine mane, therefore catpone beware :orly:

Ah, well, enjoy your ablutions my princess - If your Guardian is not on hand to wash your royal back, I am sure you will not be lacking in offers to perform that office :)

• Brohoof 2

*strolls back in her fancy bathrobe* Too lazy to write now... *dainty alicorn sigh*

But I shall publish it at least on Dec 20 for y'all. Royal Word!

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah, well, enjoy your ablutions my princess - If your Guardian is not on hand to wash your royal back, I am sure you will not be lacking in offers to perform that office :)

Mine Guardian is somewhere above Everfree, the Seekers are the constant problem lately. Bewonder, if 't be true giving him certain authority over the Night Watch can be of some help.

*boops @CypherHoof lightly*

*boops @Mirage and @Sunset Rose for lurking* :orly:

Enjoy the rest of mine Night, y'all!

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Alexshy said:

One cat nev'r hurts, the one accomodated to bathing especially :orly: Others are being expulsed arrant, lief, I can't attend mine nightly duties with ponies falling out of mine mane. Not everypony can fly, thou knowest, I would lose lots of time catching them all :D

*soars to stretch after some writing (Hearth's Warming Eve tail... or is 't tale :P is almost done) and send the Feathers of Boop to  @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend @Yoye Wolfgrel @Mirage @The Cerberus @TempestShadow @Valencia @Nature Tune @Totally Lyra @PathfinderCS @WisePie @The Mint Tempest Pone @Mint Chaser

@ChB @Baby Dashie @Princess Aurora Wolf @Celli @Hierok @Denim&Venom @Mesme Rize  @WiiGuy2014 @Lucky Bolt @Steve Piranha @Lunar Echo  @Rikifive @Woohoo@SoberStarlight @TBD  @Rarity the Supreme @DashYoshi @KirbyFluttershy @Windchime @Duality @Crescent Forest @AlienCrafter @Feather Scribbles @Snow @Hieroklicious @New display name

@Dark Qiviut @Tilgoreth  @Kyoshi @PathfinderCS @Leere @Snowflurry @Foxy Socks @TigerGeekGuy @GrimGrimoire@Sunset Rose @SparklingSwirls @SolarFlare13 @Flutterstep  @Prospekt  @Deae Rising Shine~ @Trotteurliciously Sauvage @Trottermare Galamane @Twilight Karamel @Techno Universal @Gone Airbourne *

Am going to take a bath and... *winks mischievously* wash mine mane, therefore catpone beware :orly:

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

And then my OC boops you back! :)

image.thumb.png.f4fc161f1195790a50667b926c450b73.png

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Am going to take a bath and... *winks mischievously* wash mine mane, therefore catpone.....

No! No! No! I'm sitting here and reading some book and this cat (I forgot even his name .....@uglycat..?. @mischieviouscat?... Oh! . @The Cerberus)  will take a bath with my Luna? :wat: *boops @Alexshy and  @Rikifive*

1.jpg.946cc403e835bee13ceda756f6699af4.jpg

No! Enough! :angry:Think! Think! (You are so clever and wise - think). I have some idea!:sneer: *boops @CypherHoof and @Valencia*

Fluttershy_thinking_of_another_idea_S7E12.thumb.png.eb2b129d22e4b9e180913a97abd003b2.png

*sneaks into the royal castle and takes the cat from the @Alexshy's mane*. :ph34r:*boops @Yoye Wolfgrel and @Nature Tune*

87521_-_artist-DantonDamnark_cat_fluttershy_Kitten.png.f8cfbdb7e8fdadceca8d6704763f8d4b.png

*returns to his cottage on the way:proud: boops triumphally @DashYoshi @Sparklefan1234@Foxy Socks @TigerGeekGuy*

Yay! My problems with you @The Cerberus were solved! :yay:You won't never see Luna's mane again! *laughs demonically* *boops @Jade Fire and @Holiday Agnaktor*

But, but ...what are you doing?:lie:

*very sad cat looks at him*

indeks.jpg.d783307e580eb8e4403a927ff3cc07f3.jpg

Please don't look at me like that! Please.......

I'm a monster! I can't do that! He is my friend! Oh! Forgive me @The Cerberus! :( *boops @ChB and @Totally Lyra*

33.jpg.dfa3c5011b9d7b388993bfba16ce4e85.jpg

*returns quickly to Canterlot, hugs and boops @The Cerberusgives him a fish and gives him back to Princess Luna*:kindness: *boops @Foxy Socks @Mint Chaser@BronyNumber42and @vivishy*

full.thumb.jpeg.5b2a979e1398f3e3a076137b980f3552.jpeg

*returns to his cottage and pround of himself takes a bath* :fluttershy: *boops @TempestShadow and @SoberStarlight*

fluttershy_bath_by_latecustomer-d5d1stc.thumb.jpg.d00ef7287cc09ed2e8c7ca5c0c57623c.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 11

12 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*Doesn't worry, boops back* :3
I do wonder how infinite mane like yours can actually be washed :ooh: or does the universe inside the mane just repel water? :3

6 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

No! No! No! I'm sitting here and reading some book and this cat (I forgot even his name .....@uglycat..?. @mischieviouscat?... Oh! . @The Cerberus)  will take a bath with my Luna? :wat: 

1.jpg.946cc403e835bee13ceda756f6699af4.jpg

No! Enough! :angry:Think! Think! (You are so clever and wise - think). I have some idea!:sneer: 

Fluttershy_thinking_of_another_idea_S7E12.thumb.png.eb2b129d22e4b9e180913a97abd003b2.png

*sneaks into the royal castle and takes the cat from the @Alexshy's mane*. :ph34r:

87521_-_artist-DantonDamnark_cat_fluttershy_Kitten.png.f8cfbdb7e8fdadceca8d6704763f8d4b.png

*returns to his cottage on the way:proud: boops triumphally 

Yay! My problems with you @The Cerberus were solved! :yay:You won't never see Luna's mane again! *laughs demonically* 

But, but ...what are you doing?:lie:

*very sad cat looks at him*

indeks.jpg.d783307e580eb8e4403a927ff3cc07f3.jpg

Please don't look at me like that! Please.......

I'm a monster! I can't do that! He is my friend! Oh! Forgive me @The Cerberus! :( 

33.jpg.dfa3c5011b9d7b388993bfba16ce4e85.jpg

*returns quickly to Canterlot, hugs and boops @The Cerberusgives him a fish and gives him back to Princess Luna*:kindness:full.thumb.jpeg.5b2a979e1398f3e3a076137b980f3552.jpeg

*returns to his cottage and pround of himself takes a bath* :fluttershy: 

fluttershy_bath_by_latecustomer-d5d1stc.thumb.jpg.d00ef7287cc09ed2e8c7ca5c0c57623c.jpg

Kitty eyes, even more deadly that puppy eyes :P 

*Boops back with the fish* *Also left a mane-nomming kitten in your mane too* :3

• Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*strolls back in her fancy bathrobe* Too lazy to write now... *dainty alicorn sigh*

But I shall publish it at least on Dec 20 for y'all. Royal Word!

Mine Guardian is somewhere above Everfree, the Seekers are the constant problem lately. Bewonder, if 't be true giving him certain authority over the Night Watch can be of some help.

I am most disappointed in him though; it is both the duty and privilege of a stallion, graced with the attentions of one or more mares, to show his care for them by washing those areas it is a struggle for them to reach, usually the back and upper shoulders. While a mare with a horn could CLEARLY do such for themselves (and a royal mare could also clearly have attendants to do such for them too) it is custom and convention that is being flouted here... ;)

15 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*boops @CypherHoof lightly*

*boops @Alexshy and any catpones or yellow pones that might be in her mane...

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

*Boops back with the fish* *Also left a mane-nomming kitten in your mane too* :3

You are very smart cat @The Cerberus. :pout:It is your spy! Although it is very cute spy:pinkie:. OK little one. You can stay here as long as you won't make dirty my mane:lie: (you litter box will be there on the hall:dry:) and you  won't tell anything to your boss!:toldya:

fluttershy_and_pusheen_the_cat_by_soapie_solar-d56tp4m.png.ea5585e967a295a09dad210bc2177188.png

*boops @The Cerberus and his spy*

*of course boops and hugs also his dear Princess @Alexshy and his dear Food Supplier @CypherHoof*:D

*boops also @Rikifive @Jade Fire @DashYoshi @Mint Chaser @Mirage @Valencia @Nature Tune @Sparklefan1234 @Totally Lyra @Count Werdowp @TempestShadow (come back on the forum please)*

143.jpg.1735a32e892207bad01362c230730fdc.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 8

3 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

You are very smart cat @The Cerberus. :pout:It is your spy! Although it is very cute spy. OK little one. :toldya:You can stay here as long you won't make dirty my mane (you litter box will be there on the hall)  in and won't tell anything to your boss!

fluttershy_and_pusheen_the_cat_by_soapie_solar-d56tp4m.png.ea5585e967a295a09dad210bc2177188.png

*boops @The Cerberus and his spy*

We cats are clever and smart, and amazing, and cute, and lovable, and... :P :3

Little one no spy D: Little one just without home, no enough room in @Alexshy's mane :3

*Boops back*

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

You are also very modest aren't you? *boops all lurking ponies here*:D

Sounds like any cat ever to me, yes :)

*boops and offers refreshments and a selection of cheese pastries to @Fluttershy Friend, @Alexshy, @TempestShadow and @Nature Tune

*waves a trout near @alexshy's mane, and when a catpone snoot emerges to investigate, boops (but lets @The Cerberus have the fish too)

• Brohoof 3