Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*waves a trout near @alexshy's mane, and when a catpone snoot emerges to investigate, boops (but lets @The Cerberus have the fish too)

*boops back and hides fish*

1 minute ago, DashYoshi said:

*boops you back in an equally boring way* :P

*Boops you back with unequally boring way using Staff of Sameness* :3

• Brohoof 3

Poof!!! *teleprts to the thread and clipts most regally through*

princess_luna_in_gala_dress__by_neutissh

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

I am most disappointed in him though; it is both the duty and privilege of a stallion, graced with the attentions of one or more mares, to show his care for them by washing those areas it is a struggle for them to reach, usually the back and upper shoulders. While a mare with a horn could CLEARLY do such for themselves (and a royal mare could also clearly have attendants to do such for them too) it is custom and convention that is being flouted here... ;)

*boops @Alexshy and any catpones or yellow pones that might be in her mane...

*dainty alicorn chuckle* Oh, mine lief, he is not the kind to be fastened to thy belt or put on a leash, no. :orly: Fluttershy tried once to no good consequences. I'm okay with him coming, at which hour he is not attending his duties, and always try to get the most of 't ;) As thou properly noticed, an alicorn mare can take care of herself, the more pleasant is his attention and care, if 't be true they are randomly infrequent. I know a lot about teasing, in the earnest :orly: He could play the game of booping certain catpones or yellow pones out of mine mane for the time necessary for our date by the way. :D

*boops @CypherHoof*

58 minutes ago, teh_supar_hackr said:

Anyone want to boop me?

*boops @teh_supar_hackr*

*boops @The Cerberus @DashYoshi @Fluttershy Friend @Holiday Agnaktor @Yoye Wolfgrel*

25 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Yes, but everywhere else is filled with cat(s) :3

Hey, hey, steer lighter, mine friend. I'm not a cat lady, despite mine age *huffs most regally* :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 7

4 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Boops you back with Twilight's horn* :3

*boops you right back with the hat of Applejack* :P

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

@DashYoshi: Givest up, mine friend, for tis hooves-down the most boring thing thou can imagine :D

Hehehe, yep, it is. ^_^

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*dainty alicorn chuckle* Oh, mine lief, he is not the kind to be fastened to thy belt or put on a leash, no. :orly: Fluttershy tried once to no good consequences. I'm okay with him coming, at which hour he is not attending his duties, and always try to get the most of 't ;) As thou properly noticed, an alicorn mare can take care of herself, the more pleasant is his attention and care, if 't be true they are randomly infrequent. I know a lot about teasing, in the earnest :orly: He could play the game of booping certain catpones or yellow pones out of mine mane for the time necessary for our date by the way. :D

A little "pps" with my reactions:;)

At the first:

12.jpg.ab6426ee4084116b18955f68c3e1b4aa.jpg

Later

8cb0e1cf17051f6fc0ff3a4697dea8ba.png.d8165a603d3c0523c20b498db47a9445.png

At the end

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic_149244_1.jpg.3defa964aa85e02d8c399913b881216f.jpg

Without my permission?

*boops @Alexshy by my hoof *

*boops @CypherHoof* This English cheese is really salt.;) Thanks!:grin:

tumblr_mot9i6tahO1r5g6vho1_1280.thumb.png.37d164c93c6ed5059bd57fddd5df88b5.png

• Brohoof 2

34 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Poof!!! *teleprts to the thread and clipts most regally through*

tsk, I am still most disappoint :)

But it is indeed up to each stallion and mare to find the right balance - both do appreciate the other showing some attention, but not an overwhelming amount, and being a little possessive, but not to the extent it makes them uncomfortable or gets in the way of things they want to do. It seems unfair to this poor earth pony that the Guardian can be asleep with a cute pone in his arms and yet also be with another cute pone in her bedchamber or bathroom... Still, we must all play the cards we are dealt :)

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 2

@Fluttershy Friend *boops cute pouting yellow snoot lightly* Thou knowest, lief, thither is still certain difference between the dearest *wink-wink, nudge-nudge* of friends and the coltfriend :orly: (or special some...human for that matter) ;)

*hugs and gently nuzzles still pouting @Fluttershy Friend, kisses @The Cerberus's curious catpone snoot*

lunashy_shaded_display.png

25 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

tsk, I am still most disappoint :)

But it is indeed up to each stallion and mare to find the right balance - both do appreciate the other showing some attention, but not an overwhelming amount, and being a little possessive, but not to the extent it makes them uncomfortable or gets in the way of things they want to do. It seems unfair to this poor earth pony that the Guardian can be asleep with a cute pone in his arms and yet also be with another cute pone in her bedchamber or bathroom... Still, we must all play the cards we are dealt :)

We're working on it, lief, in the earnest - to... errmmm... merge the experience *chuckles lightly* But, shhhhh... I can observe a certain curious yellow snoot hither, therefore -  no spoilers :P

Besides that so called "poor" earth pony is a dearly welcome guest at mine study anytime... not mentioning somepony's dreams I try mine best to keep nightmares free :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
darn typo, sleepy alicorn is sleepy
  • Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

@Fluttershy Friend *boops cute pouting yellow snoot lightly* Thou knowest, lief, thithe is still certain difference between the dearest *wink-wink, nudge-nudge* of friends and the coltfriend :orly: (or special some...human for that matter) ;)

*hugs and gently nuzzles still pouting @Fluttershy Friend, kisses @The Cerberus's curious catpone snoot*

lunashy_shaded_display.png

*Appropriate reaction* :3

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 2