Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

16 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops @Fluttershy Friend and @Alexshy, offering a freshly brewed pot of english tea and madeleine cakes

OK! Thanks friend! But where are something to eat for my new little friend? ;) *boops @Sunset Rose @ChB @TigerGeekGuy @Snowflurry @Snowand @Mint Chaser*

44.JPG

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

7 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

:lol:

Boops war! First boop attack at @CypherHoof defensive snoot position and the first victory - boops @CypherHoof*:ph34r::D

_ra_allied__rocket_soldier_fluttershy_by_a4r91n-d6bh85k.png

Better boop some Seekers, lief! Distantly, of course... I'm having some hard time under that toppled car, at which hour Alex and @BronyNumber42 are dealing with the scoundrels freely.

22 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

<sees mass boopings and the ongoing boop wars, with some Seekers making a lesser but still significant mayhem, and wonders if he needs to find someplace safer for his tea parties>

*boops @Fluttershy Friend and @Alexshy, offering a freshly brewed pot of english tea and madeleine cakes

*boops @TempestShadow and offers coffee so black it darkens the room by its presence

*boops @Nature Tune and hopes their schoolwork is going well

*boops @The Mint Tempest Pone and @Mint Chaser and offers them Viennetta - a layered dessert of mint ice cream and thin sheets of dark chocolate

<dons a tin helmet and starts arranging sandbags around his position>

The safest place is under the car with me I believe :D So, if 't be true thou can open the doors and dig thy way through the mail bags and boxes...

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Snoot-seeking missiles I presume?

Ground-snoot type 2B with dividing head for multiple boopage!

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Better boop some Seekers, lief! Distantly, of course... I'm having some hard time under that toppled car, at which hour Alex and @BronyNumber42 are dealing with the scoundrels freely.

The safest place is under the car with me I believe :D So, if 't be true thou can open the doors and dig thy way through the mail bags and boxes...

*snorts* of course not, my princess - we are BRITISH pone; to abandon a teaparty just because of guided missiles? Unthinkable!. Now, how many sugars would you like? :)

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Your wish is my command o Princess of the Night! *salutes* :grin:But...but as I remember these terrible creatures haven't snoots:ooh:

*boops @Leere @BronyNumber42and @KirbyFluttershy*

12.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

45 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*snorts* of course not, my princess - we are BRITISH pone; to abandon a teaparty just because of guided missiles? Unthinkable!. Now, how many sugars would you like? :)

Tis depends on the size of the cup usually :orly: But two is enough most often. Mine gratitude, lief! *changes his tin helmet to one of royal guard's of latest Will's making (new tech, but shhh... spoilers!)*

43 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Your wish is my command o Princess of the Night! *salutes* :grin:But...but as I remember these terrible creatures haven't snoots:ooh:

*boops @Leere @BronyNumber42and @KirbyFluttershy*

12.jpg

Aim right at their red "eyes" - the bastards should have known better, attacking the ponies, or let alone their princess.

*boops @DashYoshi with her tail*

• Brohoof 3

I have to boop @twilight24, the most friendly pony, Then I have to Boop @Sparklefan1234, The most Sparkly pony, Then I have to Boop @Sketchy Tune, The most musical pony! I absolutely must Boop @Snowflurry, the most Christmasy pony,   @Rarity the Supreme, the most popular pony, @Narcissus, the most sarcastic pony, @TheRockARooster, who is the most bunny headed pony, @Princess Cadence Feri, the most princessest pony, @Crescent Forest, the most crescent shaped pony, and @Marco the alcorn, whom I believe is a buffalo. BOOP BOOP BOOP, and so an and so fourth ad nauseam...:pinkie:

• Brohoof 8

6 hours ago, The Mint Tempest Pone said:

*Boops @Alexshy* I have no idea what that talk of "The seekers" was about but it was pretty creative XD

The link is in mine signature, the story is The Guardian. Avoid M-rated ones, if 't be true thou art not into that. *boops Minty snoot* :P

*boops @Mint Chaser for equality*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2